Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830146 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by onoxx(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
THE CONCEPT OF BEING NIGERIANS
"Nationalistic ideology reformation" (NIR) program should be our number ONE priority, every Nigerian should be indoctrinated and aware of his role in a nation as great as ours.

PROBLEM
A sociological breakdown of a nigerian citizen would show that we all have and will continue to be a problem to the growth of or dearest nation. as we celebrate this auspicious occasion we should reflect on a rich past and where we used to be.....then fast track into the future. the question becomes evident are we on the right path? answer - NO
SOLUTION- i must say the solution to the problem takes effect in about 30 years from now....making it is crucial to spot the BLACK HOLE on time. We as a nation have been recycling an uncomfoamable system which has led to unpatriotism. A breakdown of smaller groups weather it being religious, tribal, cult or gang HELPS the course... let all human belief be placed on NIGERIA.

CONCLUSION
for nnpc employment i urge all qualified youths to be patient.. and believe that Nigeria shall bless you

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anyone with legit clue on when resumption would be can predict when APL would be released, for the recruitment with the other coy I went through, we were told from day one that resumption would be in October, they called successful candidates yesterday (30th September) to come pick up APL physically at their office tomorrow and get ready to resume in exactly 1 week. All the best guys.
@OgaJarus I would like to give insights on this coys recruitment process sir, saw one of your posts/coaching on them. Thanks. Happy independence to you all.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusOla:
Anyone with legit clue on when resumption would be can predict when APL would be released, for the recruitment with the other coy I went through, we were told from day one that resumption would be in October, they called successful candidates yesterday (30th September) to come pick up APL physically at their office tomorrow and get ready to resume in exactly 1 week. All the best guys.
@OgaJarus I would like to give insights on this coys recruitment process sir, saw one of your posts/coaching on them. Thanks. Happy independence to you all.

Congrats once again bro.

I am concerned about the resumption after only 1week though. Are they going to compensate for the short notice period in respect of those who have an existing job or they simply don't care how one ends it with one's current employer?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusOla:
Are you among?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusOla:
Congratulations boss!
One down, ~63,999,999 to go. Nigeria you can do it!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
olaidefat:

Are you among?
I have learnt on here thats its very important to be reserved otherwise your intention migth be misinterpreted. Hopefully I have passed my message across. Thanks @olaidefat.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusOla:

I have learnt on here thats its very important to be reserved otherwise your intention migth be misinterpreted. Hopefully I have passed my message across. Thanks @olaidefat.
Congratulations!!!. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
BenFlash:

Congrats once again bro.

I am concerned about the resumption after only 1week though. Are they going to compensate for the short notice period with respect to those who have an existing job or they simply don't care how you end it with your current employer?

It gave me concern too, however they obviously won't just have their way, they know how this thing is done. The way it was phrased was "have it in mind that resumption is so so date" which is exactly in a week time. Quite unexpected from a mult******
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
onoxx:
THE CONCEPT OF BEING NIGERIANS
"Nationalistic ideology reformation" (NIR) program should be our number ONE priority, every Nigerian should be indoctrinated and aware of his role in a nation as great as ours.

PROBLEM
A sociological breakdown of a nigerian citizen would show that we all have and will continue to be a problem to the growth of or dearest nation. as we celebrate this auspicious occasion we should reflect on a rich past and where we used to be.....then fast track into the future. the question becomes evident are we on the right path? answer - NO
SOLUTION- i must say the solution to the problem takes effect in about 30 years from now....making it is crucial to spot the BLACK HOLE on time. We as a nation have been recycling an uncomfoamable system which has led to unpatriotism. A breakdown of smaller groups weather it being religious, tribal, cult or gang HELPS the course... let all human belief be placed on NIGERIA.

CONCLUSION
for nnpc employment i urge all qualified youths to be patient.. and believe that Nigeria shall bless you

undecided

Metcheww

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusOla:
Like I have said earlier on this thread, We were told by one of the interviewers from one of the engineering panels on the 3rd of July, that resumption will be October. If I describe him, most of the people that did interview that day will know the particular staff am referring to.
Note: We only asked him when we were likely to be contacted after the interview, and the resumption month was all he could tell us then.

Remember, This is Nigeria where anything goes, so a lot may or may not have changed.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusOla:
Congratulations bro!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusOla:

It gave me concern too, however they obviously won't just have their way, they know how this thing is done. The way it was phrased was "have it in mind that resumption is so so date" which is exactly in a week time. Quite unexpected from a mult******

Wait, a mult***** asked you all to come pick up your letters individually at their office? On top of that with a one week resumption notification?

Are they Lebanese? Just wantu check something.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
BenFlash:

Wait, a mult***** asked you all to come pick up your letters individually at their office? On top of that with a one week resumption notification?

that's not unusual. I know two top multinationals that have done that
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
mosgoon:
that's not unusual. I know two top multinationals that have done that

Oh really? Kindly pray tell, I'd love to make enquiries esp. as regards the one week resumption timeline.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
As I am kuku jobless if nnpc says I should report to work the day after getting APL it can't move me.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
GeniusOla:

Abeg, Nnpc should not be any different o...

So as to avoid stories that touch...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
BenFlash:

It is not a big deal for an entry level role. When I joined a Multinational company as a trainee in 2008, I was given few days notice. I had to leave my employer then without any notice, though I forfeited a month salary.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bodylicious:
So you actually think that if the president brings his candidates they will be waiting like u.... pls wake up from your slumber.

Let us just pray the merit list will be out soon

Loool. Any person the president brings will be given letters the same time as the merit list. You think they can afford to do that early when there are so many moles just between HR and GMD's office? Think again. NNPC doesn't work like that

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
enoks:

Lots of people have no clue the way recruitment works even with govt MDAs. General recruitments of this nature, even if a list is sent from Presidency, they will indeed get the job, but will wait,collect APL with others and resume with everyone else. Its baffling how people reason. If they have resumed, who onboarded them? We should not be in a haste to type to impress gullible people and gettison reasoning. NOBODY has collected APL.

I didnt even see your reply when I responded. Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
olaidefat:

It is not a big deal for an entry level role. When I joined a Multinational company as a trainee in 2008, I was given few days notice. I had to leave my employer then without any notice, though I forfeited a month salary.

Care to share the name of this multinational coy please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
adeakin777:

It is unfortunate that you are the one clueless about how government MDAs work. To think that you are doubting that APLs have been distributed for presidential candidates. There has been no mass on boarding sine 2012, but are you aware that a lot of people have been recruited through the backdoor since 2012? Who on boarded them? spirits?. If you have ever worked in a govt MDA or have ever seen any of their recruitment process you definitely would not postulate the aforementioned. And for the records, collecting APL doesn't mean they have resumed. They could resume with the rest or even at a later date at their CONVENIENCE and nobody will bath an eyelid. Little wonder CBN and FIRS rarely conducts mass recruitment but have ever increasing number of staff.

Stay woke!

People have been hired as contract not permanent employment like you said. Trust me I would know. NNPC doesn't operate like CBN and FIRS. If you know you know. You think Pengassan and Nupeng will just be watching them do mass backdoor recruitment?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Afootee:
As I am kuku jobless if nnpc says I should report to work the day after getting APL it can't move me.

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
BenFlash:

Care to share the name of this multinational please?
Number 1 brand worldwide when it comes to carbonated soft drinks production!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
olaidefat:

Number 1 brand worldwide when it comes to carbonated soft drinks production!

Alright thanks, however the Nigerian Bottling Coy is not a multinational coy. It is only a partner to Coca Cola as a bottler. So it does not count.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezenmuo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
The gods are watching!! ��

naijatruth2019:
Anyone can say whatever they feel like. Doubt what you wanna doubt and believe what you wanna believe. I have said it and I have said it.

This is the last Source to take on nairaland. Give this last Source a chance and see.

I still repeat: APL will be released on or before 4 October, 2019.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
BenFlash:

Alright thanks, however the Nigerian Bottling Coy is not a multinational coy. It is only a partner to Coca Cola as a bottler. So it does not count.
Coca Cola Hellenic!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
olaidefat:

Coca Cola Hellenic!

Oh my apologies. I forgot CHC bought over NBC.

I guess most Anti-Xenophobic Nigerian protesters didn't know that Nigerian Bottling Coy is a South African owned company since 2010.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Afootee:

Lol....God will do it.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
BenFlash:

Oh really? Kindly pray tell, I'd love to make enquiries esp. as regards the one week resumption timeline.
infact, i just remembered two more. KPMG is one, happened to my close friend who works there now. The two others are very obvious. But hopefully you know now that it's not a big deal
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol. I can disclose details privately.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Afootee:

Hahahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.