Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829790 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Thank you for the information cool tongue

It's highly unfortunate that because this is the Nigeria we currently have anything is possible.
In a sane country people cannot come and be making this kind of ridiculous claims about people resuming backdoor for a massive recruitment process like this.

Even at that, these claims of people resuming backdoor are false. We are just gullible to even believe. When APL drops for NNPC 2019 GT/EH recruitment we will know.

Those of you giving us the backdoor information.
We say thank you. But we beg you with God, let us be alone in peace. It is our wait. If you cannot provide evidence of the resumption please tell only your friends. We don't need the information.

That been said, I can see we are moving on gradually. It's a good thing. NNPC will meet us in a better position if they delay too much. Funny how we want to build our country but continue to choose corruption over merit and hardwork. I still believe NNPC will do the right thing.

God willing with or without NNPC, I, you, everyone of us will be great. We will find ways in our capacities to build a country that works for our kids. I love being in Europe but I love my country more.

Happy anniversary to Nigeria!

Ranja1:
I have gotten a tip from one reliable source, don't ask me where, but he said some individuals were given APLs already and that they have reported to the towers since. So stop wasting your precious time ooo

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy Independence!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Ranja1:
I have gotten a tip from one reliable source, don't ask me where, but he said some individuals were given APLs already and that they have reported to the towers since. So stop wasting your precious time ooo
....A' reliable source' that couldn't secure APL for you ?

Ok.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Happy Independence!!!
.....Easymoneysniper.It is obviously you.
Thanks for the wishes.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CBNwords(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Rahl444:

Ok.

Probably he's one of the individuals. Many saying "I know someone..." Are the someone they are talking about. They just don't want to come out straight...

We pray the "remaining" APL meet us in good shape.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy New month, Happy anniversary to Nigeria, Our Lady Queen of peace and Nigeria...pray for us let APL land yakata on us, Amen grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Rahl444:
.....Easymoneysniper.It is obviously you. Thanks for the wishes.
Genuinely, I am not easymoneysniper. Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beyond9: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Genuinely, I am not easymoneysniper. Thank you.

Smiles. This is faceless forum
But God sees every face and soul of those in the faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2019
iammiracle1:
Happy New month, Happy anniversary to Nigeria, Our Lady Queen of peace and Nigeria...pray for us let APL land yakata on us, Amen grin

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Anyone can say whatever they feel like. Doubt what you wanna doubt and believe what you wanna believe. I have said it and I have said it.

This is the last Source to take on nairaland. Give this last Source a chance and see.

I still repeat: APL will be released on or before 4 October, 2019.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy Independence day my people! Greater heights by God's grace!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Rahl444:

Ok.
He didn't make it to the interview stage!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Anyone can say whatever they feel like. Doubt what you wanna doubt and believe what you wanna believe. I have said it and I have said it.

This is the last Source to take on nairaland. Give this last Source a chance and see.

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Hello Naijatruth2019.

Thanks for sharing what you know. Everyone thinks information is helpful when it is complete or workable. Please tell us how you arrived at the date so that we can all anticipate and not just reject your statements.

Did you get the info from a staff? Do you know someone? Did you get a vision? Or are you privileged to know some of the happenings at the Towers?

You ask us to believe you. Help us trust you.

Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Nairanema:

Hello Naijatruth2019.

Thanks for sharing what you know. Everyone thinks information is helpful when it is complete or workable. Please tell us how you arrived at the date so that we can all anticipate and not just reject your statements.

Did you get the info from a staff? Do you know someone? Did you get a vision? Or are you privileged to know some of the happenings at the Towers?

Thanks.
Wait to see Result!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
naijatruth2019:

....So there have been other burnt sauces from you before?
OK.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Nairanema:

Hello Naijatruth2019.

Thanks.
Naijatruth2019 should respond to this
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Etr3y:

Naijatruth2019 should respond to this
He has a binding agreement grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
naijatruth2019:

than you easymoneysniper. May God help us
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2019
naijatruth2019:

only Jarus can say something here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2019
naijatruth2019:

This is like dangling a roasted and well garnished chicken lap before me, knowing fully well that I'm hungry. Thank you Ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2019
64446:

Jarus comes to mind undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aroboi(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
oga allow people to report what they heard in peace. U must not swallow everything everyone says, just sieve the ones you want to believe and move on.
The fear of been castigated will make many not to share "reliable" info.
so u tink this info is reliable with no proof..i tink its very wrong to come to a social forum lyk nairaland and make such statement filled wit negativity wen u av no evidence to back up ur claims..This NNPC recruitment process has been very smooth..nd i believe it will end on a high..anyways apologies 4 reacting dt way to the 'reliable info'...Pls lets continue 2 drop positive info abt d recruitment...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2019
64446:

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gmajor(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Macgyver1:

Lmao pls stop the falsehood...
It could be true. Contract staff are hired from time to time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Relax guys, all of these uncertainties and perplexities will make perfect sense soon. So laugh for now as much as you can, smile through the fears, get yourself busy and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

May the True Independence we seek as a people come to materialisation in this life time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by galax1: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Tomorrow is 2nd October
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Happy Independence Day Nigeria.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
galax1:
Tomorrow is 2nd October
The day after that is 3rd October...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
souljar:

The day after that is 3rd October...

No, but I think today is the 1st of October.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:

I received the same mail today and I was asking myself what's the meaning of this? The email was so formal and looked authentic.
Well. Who has so much of our profiles to be recommending for stuff like this? I cudn't even confirm if such happened (the seminar was for 30th August) plus I cudnt excuse myself from work for what seemed to be ingenuine.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
sukabakawate:

No, but I think today is the 1st of October.
No. Friday was 27th Sept, and Tuesday to friday is just three days, that means today is actually 30th September.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.