Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843224 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I'm happy that nnpc have practically responded with actions to my mail. I was the one who informed them that they might actually be making a mistake as some applicants were receiving double and triple payments whereas some applicants have not received a dime. They promised to investigate and take action based on my report.
One particular moniker was busy calling message names while some even went as far as sending me PMs, only to call me a snitch and what have you!
Well I want to let you know this,
If you didn't receive the double or triple payments and still got the refund message (though I haven't seen anyone), just ignore.
They will rectify it.

If you received double or triple payments and YOU ARE SURE that you don't stand a chance to get APL, don't refund. It's your on piece of national cake as some unscrupulous elements will posit!

But my fellow applicants, if you have any hope of getting APL when it comes very soon, please on behalf of your family and those whose lives through you will be affected positively by this job, REFUND this money ASAP.
If you want to doubt and look for a way of justifying your ill gotten wealth of not more than 20k grin, then you might be the modern version of ESAU... We all know how it ended for the guy.
Please don't send me pm on this, anything you want to tell me, you can drop it here. Be it insults or what have you!

For those of us that haven't been paid at all, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless Nigeria!
Let's make Nigeria a better place!!

There's nothing actually wrong in what you did.

But, wait oo, NNPC replied your message?...
Will it be wrong to place a screen shot? Many are ready to refund the money, but are not sure, all this can be a huge scam (na naija we dey). Clear the doubts brother and send a screen shot of the NNPC's reply.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
klassd:

Lol I can't shout, if I don't know someone with two BVN I won't be commenting on it.

undecided
2 bvn will require two sets of finger prints.
Now how's that possible

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
If u really want to refund back the 2nd/3rd payment just use remita and pay directly into NNPC's account indicating the purpose of payment....

U will have a printout of the receipt with ur name, amount paid and the purpose of payment boldly written on it..u may even email the receipt to NNPC.

The amount no matter how minute will be on NNPC's record 100years later that u have paid back...

Every other method outside the above may be a scam!

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided

Well, whatever, every body should do whatever da hell they want, I have already made my own decision. Everybody here get 50 naira to call em BANK customer care, so you are all on ur own
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Rafiq2:
undecided

Well, whatever, every body should do whatever da hell they want, I have already made my own decision. Everybody here get 50 naira to call em BANK customer care, so you are all on ur own

Did you call your bank to confirm the initial senders account details? Did they tally?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by goodsam23: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
If u really want to refund back the 2nd/3rd payment just use remita and pay directly into NNPC's account indicating the purpose of payment....

U will have a printout of the receipt with ur name, amount paid and the purpose of payment boldy written on it..u may even email the receipt to NNPC.

The amount no matter how minute will be on NNPC's record 100years later that u have paid back...

Spot On. If it were my decision. It is people with reasoning like yours that must get APL. Remita goes to TSA. I dont understand how someone will pay money into an individuals account and conclude they refunded money to NNPC.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
I will split this thing in two with two subdivisions.
A. Those that are ready to pay...
(i) but doubt the authenticity of the message. [i]
(ii) [i] no matter what, they have more than enough or won't be happy if it costs them the job

B. Those that are not ready to pay...
(i) due to reason Ai
(ii) because they have spent it grin and don't have money presently to repay OR doesn't care about the consequence of not refunding, apl or no apl

This dilemma ehn, even spirit of confusion is confused.
However, I'm happy that I was paid once and Didn't receive any refund message, Scam or Otherwise.
If you are with me, Congratulations, we are safe cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

I don't in any way doubt the authenticity of the *REFUND* sms, as a matter of fact, anyone with double or triple alerts should get ready to refund. My own concern is this, my closest paddy got NOTHING, when people were rejoicing about the first alert, nothing showed up, second one came, the same thing, third one came, same story, now they sent the refund sms, he was the first to get it, WHY?

That is the fourth alert now....
At least he got one out of four.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ebenaba:
I will split this thing in two with two subdivisions.
A. Those that are ready to pay...
(i) but doubt the authenticity of the message. [i]
(ii) [i] no matter what, they have more than enough or won't be happy if it costs them the job

B. Those that are not ready to pay...
(i) due to reason Ai
(ii) because they have spent it grin and don't have money presently to repay OR doesn't care about the consequence of not refunding, apl or no apl

This dilemma ehn, even spirit of confusion is confused.
However, I'm happy that I was paid once and Didn't receive any refund message, Scam or Otherwise.
If you are with me, Congratulations, we are safe cheesy cheesy

undecided
You only explained the problem
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emusbyz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Like seriously, some persons are really gullible. Nnpc have not paid some persons and now they are asking others they paid twice or thrice to make refund to private accounts. So because some persons think it will somehow in a way boost their chances of getting APL, they are unreasonably willing to pay the money.
Well, una try shall. Let me send my account number so those overpaid can gather the money in my account. When nnpc demands for it, I will do the payment. Don't forget to put down your names and ID.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
StephenEA:

undecided
You only explained the problem

Kindly refer to the last sentence of my post. I am safe so I can't bother myself over the issue at hand.

And I definitely will not proffer a solution that will later boomerang and have a ripple effect on me.
Graçias

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
dharniehl:
Yes I was paid twice, I came here to ask how I could return the money last week.

Wouldn't it be part of your plan before embarking on it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I'm happy that nnpc have practically responded with actions to my mail. I was the one who informed them that they might actually be making a mistake as some applicants were receiving double and triple payments whereas some applicants have not received a dime. They promised to investigate and take action based on my report.
One particular moniker was busy calling me names while some even went as far as sending me PMs, only to call me a snitch and what have you!
Well I want to let you know this,
If you didn't receive the double or triple payments and still got the refund message (though I haven't seen anyone), just ignore.
They will rectify it.

If you received double or triple payments and YOU ARE SURE that you don't stand a chance to get APL, don't refund. It's your on piece of national cake as some unscrupulous elements will posit!

But my fellow applicants, if you have any hope of getting APL when it comes very soon, please on behalf of your family and those whose lives through you will be affected positively by this job, REFUND this money ASAP.
If you want to doubt and look for a way of justifying your ill gotten wealth of not more than 20k grin, then you might be the modern version of ESAU... We all know how it ended for the guy.
Please don't send me pm on this, anything you want to tell me, you can drop it here. Be it insults or what have you!

For those of us that haven't been paid at all, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless Nigeria!
Let's make Nigeria a better place!!
House, Pls this guy is behaving like a potential scammer. He might be one.
If NNPC is serious about refunds, they must use proper channels, Using recognised corporate channels.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyy94:

But wait o, Larride, were you paid twice or thrice, I just wantu shek sontin

No. I was paid once.

But if I was paid twice, ain’t no way I’m sending that money to that account provided. Even if truly the message is from King Anyam then it’s most likely money laundering and I won’t refund 1 kobo.

There are official ways to go about recovering this kind of money, they should go through it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
This whole issue is so complicated right now, I think the best thing to do right now is to be patient and see what comes out of this, I attempted to refund twice today but it was reversed all two times, I will advise that we be patient as I also sent a mail as soon as I got alert for the second payment last week and am yet to get a reply.
Nnpcstaff2019:

Wouldn't it be part of your plan before embarking on it?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
dharniehl:
This whole issue is so complicated right now, I think the best thing to do right now is to be patient and see what comes out of this, I attempted to refund twice today but it was reversed all two times, I will advise that we be patient as I also sent a mail as soon as I got alert for the second payment last week and am yet to get a reply.

I can provide my own account through PM. I promise to send it to the account on your behalf. I can assure you it won’t reverse back.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
larride:

I can provide my own account through PM. I promise to send it to the account on your behalf. I can assure you it won’t reverse back.
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
King Ayam is trying to save face. Something definitely went wrong with payments from his end. The 3 guys were paying us directly from their accounts since it wouldnt make sense to do vendor registration for all of us on the SAP pĺatform. The guy should have painstakingly gone through his account statement and identified those he paid more than once, then cross referenced the account numbers with candidate ids and call up their email addresses from the database. A simple email from his nnpcgroup mail to all those affected would have saved him bulk sms fees.

But las las, some people will still find excuses to keep the money.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
didn't get any SMS, only some SMS frm GLO saying i have 750MB left..

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
But individual nactually paid us the transport fare, so payment to same individual after proper verification from the bank is the best idea
goodsam23:

Spot On. If it were my decision. It is people with reasoning like yours that must get APL. Remita goes to TSA. I dont understand how someone will pay money into an individuals account and conclude they refunded money to NNPC.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Biolexxin:

House, Pls this guy is behaving like a potential scammer. He might be one.
If NNPC is serious about refunds, they must use proper channels, Using recognised corporate channels.
I have been here right from the beginning of times! sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Let's be real here, it is obvious some persons acted on behalf of nnpc when paying us the transport fare, so how can you now be suggesting paying into TSA after a payment error is observed? I think you ought to have rejected the payment from the onset because it wasn't paid to you from nnpc central account. Individual has paid you on behalf of nnpc, so why is it difficult to verify the persons details and remit back appropriately what doesn't belong to you.
CircleOfWilis:

U will have a printout of the receipt with ur name, amount paid and the purpose of payment boldly written on it..u may even email the receipt to NNPC.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
I don't really care wether d money is laundered, dried or fried. As long as the account number is confirmed to be from d same person who sent in d first place. Even if it's 1 million he or she will get back the money. I just need to be sure.

The fact of d matter remains, d money ain't mine & won't be spending it, highest na donate to an orphanage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
The way @onyy94 is active about this refund issue is making me suspicious of him/her. I am not saying he is a scammer ooo.

Guys, please don't send any dime to that account number until it is duly verified.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
How much is #20k sef, the issue is no one can be trusted in this our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
moogoogaipan:
didn't get any SMS, only some SMS frm GLO saying i have 750MB left..
Out of which you ll only use 50mb for the one month cycle.
Bros. You dey try oo.
Smh. Glo

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
NOTGOINGDOWN:
The way @onyy94 is active about this refund issue is making me suspicious of him/her. I am not saying he is a scammer ooo.

Guys, please don't send any dime to that account number until it is duly verified.
Hahahahaha! See me see soured egusi soup o. Wetin concern agbero and overload? Am neither king nor Lazarus so what's mine? Only that they should jejely clear the air sharperly grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
NOTGOINGDOWN:

You just said it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
jaiye4love:
Let's be real here, it is obvious some persons acted on behalf of nnpc when paying us the transport fare, so how can you now be suggesting paying into TSA after a payment error is observed? I think you ought to have rejected the payment from the onset because it wasn't paid to you from nnpc central account. Individual has paid you on behalf of nnpc, so why is it difficult to verify the persons details and remit back appropriately what doesn't belong to you.
You are right o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.