Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4850482 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2019
Ukodo1123:
God go help you no go hustle dey run scam matter e go b for u one day

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
CSmooth:
You guys are speaking plenty grammar. This issue is very simple. If you can confirm that the account that sent you the extra pay is the same account that you've been asked to refund the money to, please refund it. Note, I said please (to show that the final decision is yours), before some of y'all come for me.

P.S.: I was paid just once and I'm waiting for my success notification cause I believe it'll come

What if the person has spent the money and his account balance can't isn't up to the CGPA he graduated with, and he has no job? What will the person do?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2019
The wise should refund through remitta but send a mail to nnpc first for approval before you pay through remitta, to confirm if u need to refund the money

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Rotemens:
Morning house, me a double alertee but didn't receive any call nor message,but a friend of mine in kebbi was called that he was paid twice he should refund d money unfortunately he send it back before contacting me...Come to think of this

1. I didn't receive a message nor call to refund the money,those that mean they don't know the people they paid twice
2.But how comes did they get our numbers demanding the refund ??

But all I want u guys to know is scammer is a lier me going to Access bank I have a friend there,he will check that account for me to know the existance, when they open it, which phone number is on the account etc...
Maybe I will be contacted with same message now since I indicated myself!! grin

This your English no be here o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Make I yan una d truth

That message na scam

Secondly those when received d message make una report d account details to effcc handle on twitter as whistle blowing policy to still earn small 5% from d proceed when those fools don deposit for d scam account
you can do that on their behalf
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Rotemens:
The skul u finish sir angry
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Teaser4:
including monikers wey dey support the refund...dem dey part of the scam...I don't know some folks can still be gullible as fuvk...na to dey type big grammar upandaan, and to dey form status quo...common OT dem no get....rubbish
why the thing come pain you like this? Is it your gullible?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Even those they were never paid and those that were paid just once..... Those should borrow to pay

And the message states that they should inform others. Others that were doubled paid or paid once or never paid??

What criteria would be considered?!

The SMS lacks accuracy and precision. That gives room for doubts.

And no deadline is set for the refund, even if its genuine , so guys, chill.

lol...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like

Sempumping:
If you got a message to refund, Please do

It is not a scam

Have a nice day guys
and you are?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:
and you are?
Sempumping...I'm sure you have eyes undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Sempumping:

Sempumping...I'm sure you have eyes undecided
Sempumping na name of person?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:
Sempumping na name of person?
Name of your ancestors....dont quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Sempumping:

I have quoted you again. Oya come and rape me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2019
Sane people dey very very small on this thread : grin grin grin

Chai! Why are we in this situation Oluwa?!

May the good Lord supply all our needs. Amen.

Chai..... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Abeg where's my double and triple alert o. I got just one alert o. Please whoever is refunding money should do so to my account grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fenesa1: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:

It can buy you a job in Naija

I heard you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Fenesa1:

I heard you
make I see your account balance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fenesa1: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:
make I see your account balance.

Why you want disgrace me for public
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aify123: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
This is funny though. Thesame evil tp people rejected, they have refused to refund. Well, I was only paid once and I think this is scam...if truly it was an error sending people multiple payments, I believe it's an indicator of incompentence on the sender's part even after they were notified. If they want to fix it, they should go about it the right way via a more official link. #people verifying the account should also check when the acount was created# lols...since una wan sound scrutiny. And to think some people received less than some other people sharing thesame lactation and all...where is the balance now Refund o if you are sure where it's going ...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2019
The account number is the same, u can go to ur bank n confirm...for those that were paid twice pls do d needful
Just my local advice
Sempumping:

Ok ...

if you were paid more than once ,refund .If you can check that the account matches the 1 that paid you ,ask your friends that works in Access if you need to be sure .

Maybe that man is trying to save himself ,it was an Error .

It is not a scam sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aify123: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2019
Etr3y:
The account number is the same, u can go to ur bank n confirm...for those that were paid twice pls do d needful
Just my local advice

So if they already spent it nko?? Leave this matter jarre...anyone who has and wants to send should.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2019
Sempumping, etr3y, onyy94, etc... cool cool cool

Let the list continue...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:
why the thing come pain you like this? Is it your gullible?
tell me somwething...are you a scammer?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Fenesa1:

Why you want disgrace me for public
grin grin
I just wantu check sumtin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Sempumping:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2019
aify123:
This is funny though. Thesame evil tp people rejected, they have refused to refund. Well, I was only paid once and I think this is scam...if truly it was an error sending people multiple payments, I believe it's an indicator of incompentence on the sender's part even after they were notified. If they want to fix it, they should go about it the right way via a more official link. #people verifying the account should also check when the acount was created# lols...since una wan sound scrutiny. And to think some people received less than some other people sharing thesame lactation and all...where is the balance now Refund o if you are sure where it's going ...

Such ineptitude on the part of the payer is just too gross and really an eyesore.

Good question you have asked, and besides, what about those that haven't gotten a dime? What's delaying their own payment? It is King going to pay them after the refund?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Teaser4:
tell me somwething...are you a scammer?
do I look like King Ayam ni?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Etr3y:
Just my local advice
forget that thing...no let me call you names oh...I hope you sabi the name...(Scammer)....there's a special thread for scammers on this forum...waka jeje

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Teaser4:
forget that thing...no let me call you names oh...I hope you sabi the name...(Scammer)....there's a special thread for scammers on this forum...waka jeje
warriz wrong with this one?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2019
I think its time to go add some monikers her to dah scammers thread...once your username enter dia...you're officially a scammer...I dont know if you folks think you dey deal with your siblings or fellowship members here...some of us behind some monikers get big beards and big inch...forget nonsense.....I sabi scam when I see am...if NNPC want their money back they sabi how to get it...not by that means...there are many channels to do that...y'all should stop this nonsense before I start reporting una....

PS: alt monikers pls don't quote me..quote me with your 5/7 years old account....rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.