Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4850412 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
triple alertees v NNPC [3-0].

double alertees v NNPC [2-0]

single alertees v NNPC [1-0]

non-alertes v NNPC [0-0].

as it stands, apl no dey 100% sure for anyone here na 50/50 chances, except for the folks with long legs and necks...

why not transfer the funds to non-alertes....if you really have problems with your conscience.

my one kobo....

PS: those fellas behind this scam go ball hard, and big shout out to their foot soldiers here...una cup go soon full.

Im

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Onyy94:

Don't go and refund the double abi triple payment they made to your account Oga, dey Dia. If you like, kip menshoning my name, wetin kwansaign me? . grin grin

I wasn't paid more than once.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Am so sad this recruitment is going to end like this. After how organized it was..That lawyer no try at all cry cry cry cry ..So till next year .....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is epic. grin

Beeam:
I am so praying that applicants from my LGA/State who applied for the same role I did and who have gotten multiple credits should refuse to refund.

I need these ppl to show NNPC that we are not all stupid or interested in encouraging their incompetence, pls do not refund anything abeg.

Is it your fault that your parents never taught you the value of integrity and returning items not meant for you to the rightful owner?

That Chidiebereozuma character, abi what's his name sef was just a fool that went to snitch on other people enjoying dividends of democracy

Even the person who tried to refund, it has bounced back, so he's now indifferent.

You ppl should all be indifferent abeg, afterall u never even had any guarantee that they'd ever employ you in d 1st place....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
olusholag1:
Y'all been dey shout refund up-and-down! How did you ascertain the amount to be refunded?
Did NNPC gave us a Scale of the amount we should expect as transport allowance?
Y didn't they send out text message that whosoever that haven't been paid at all should signify him/herself for payment?
Make una dey dere dey refund shit
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Teaser4:
triple alertees v NNPC [3-0].

double alertees v NNPC [2-0]

single alertees v NNPC [1-0]

non-alertes v NNPC [0-0].

as it stands, apl no dey 100% sure for anyone here na 50/50 chances, except for the folks with long legs and necks...

why not transfer the funds to non-alertes....if you really have problems with your conscience.

my one kobo....

PS: those fellas behind this scam go ball hard, and big shout out to their foot soldiers here...una cup go soon full.

Im

Na the only sensible thing you've ever posted today @bolded

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Another theory loading :

The Federal Character Commission (FCC) says it is aware of recruitment scandal
in ministries, departments and agencies of government.
FCC Secretary Mohammed Tukur, during the 2020 budget defence session of the
Senate Committee on Federal Character and Intergovernmental Affairs yesterday,
said the commission had launched an investigation into the alleged secret
recruitment by some agencies.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/were-investigating-recruitment-scandal-fcc.html?fbclid=IwAR1S6ml98jdtuhJyylPoCvJCOrssgLSE_zdmtRX4Fa0QbuwXYrREYTzFR0U
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jarrow:

Sempumping never forgets. Does she?
I hope u eventually meet those two fellas at the towers. D and B

shocked shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
souljar:

Please refer to your post where you quoted me last. Thank you.
yenyenyen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dear All,
I went to the bank branch, I gave to NNPC for Transport Allowance today to confirm the account that deposited money into my account. They told me it was deposited by an online platform NEFT, I can't see the account number but only the description. I told them reason but they told me not to make any payment to personal account, that NNPC can write to them (Polaris Bank) to do the needfull. They told me specifically that they treated the same case last week. Those staff told if I deposited the money to the person and NNPC later write to them for deduction they will deduct the money from my account.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Starwisben:
Dear All,
I went to the bank branch, I gave to NNPC for Transport Allowance today to confirm the account that deposited money into my account. They told me it was deposited by an online platform NEFT, I can't see the account number but only the description. I told them reason but they told me not to make any payment to personal account, that NNPC can write to them (Polaris Bank) to do the needfull. They told me specifically that they treated the same case last week. Those staff told if I deposited the money to the person and NNPC later write to them for deduction they will deduct the money from my account.

Lobatan
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Starwisben:
Dear All,
kasala don burst now...who go refund the refundee....maga don pay shout hallelujah....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Starwisben:
Dear All,

No nah. Let them refund to the account pls. Maga must pay.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Starwisben:
Dear All,
naa, I no gree, maga must pay

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thank you for this info.
Its official, if you are on nairaland and you are not wise. YOU WOULD NEVER BE
Starwisben:
Dear All,

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:
yenyenyen
Oga, I don't do all these senseless talks. 'Yenyenyen' is all you could come up with like all dumb pricks. You're just jumping upandan on your keypad seeking attention on NL. All I wish for you is that you're remembered for something sensible after this chase is over.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
souljar:

Thank you sir. But I prefer my location to union bank right now.

Good one. we pray to always get better

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
larride:

No nah. Let them refund to the account pls. Maga must pay.
you dey mind them brother....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wow. Another twist of events. Decided to check the thread and saw almost 10 pages added thinking APLs had been disbursed. This thread should be voted the most epic thread on Nairaland. grin Has everything!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
UPDATE!!!

I have been a strong believer that the refund is a scam but today I reached out to a contact.

ITS NOT A SCAM!!!

I shared the account number with him and the first thing he said was “This account is a priority account”. I tried getting info of the account but he refused to share anything with me. He keep saying it’s a priority acct. I explained that people got a text saying they should refund some NNPC double payment to that account and asked if he could help me ascertain if it was a scam. He said “A priority account cannot be used to run scam as it’s mostly used by authorized government officials”.

IT IS NOT SCAM!!!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Teaser4:
you dey mind them brother....

Bros no be scam ooo.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
larride:
UPDATE!!!

I have been a strong believer that the refund is a scam but today I reached out to a contact.

ITS NOT A SCAM!!!

I shared the account number with him and the first thing he said was “This account is a priority account”. I tried getting info of the account but he refused to share anything with me. He keep saying it’s a priority acct. I explained that people got a text saying they should refund some NNPC double payment to that account and asked if he could help me ascertain if it was a scam. He said “A priority account cannot be used to run scam as it’s mostly used by authorized government officials”.

IT IS NOT SCAM!!!
How are we sure you are not the scammer?

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
cocococo:
How are we sure that you are not the scammer yourself?

You don’t.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
But if this is happening and the accounts are legit. It shows gross misconduct really. And I expected NNPC to go about it more officially. Even small corporations do it officially. Really really bad on NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
mosgoon:
But if this is happening and the accounts are legit. It shows gross misconduct really. And I expected NNPC to go about it more officially. Even small corporations do it officially. Really really bad on NNPC.
They should send u a mail or publicize it?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Etr3y:

They should send u a mail or publicize it?
No, I expected them to communicate with banks to that effect

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
naa, I no gree, maga must pay
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
KelBee:
Hi cavalier , good morning ..... Kindly help with any info from ur source..thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
souljar:

Oga, I don't do all these senseless talks. 'Yenyenyen' is all you could come up with like all dumb pricks. You're just jumping upandan on your keypad seeking attention on NL. All I wish for you is that you're remembered for something sensible after this chase is over.

Whatever.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=lilodez post=83369920][/quote] attention Mr panalyst and Mr Cavalier
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
larride:
UPDATE!!!

ITS NOT A SCAM!!!

IT IS NOT SCAM!!!

Spirit of confusion is finally confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.