Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4849012 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Teaser4:
forget that thing...no let me call you names oh...I hope you sabi the name...(Scammer)....there's a special thread for scammers on this forum...waka jeje
U speak like a child... Why not go to ur bank n confirm! Pls respect Yourself

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:
warriz wrong with this one?
I dey avoid you like this...have a good day bro...I don't have time for petty chats...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olaNL: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Though I have only been paid once, but this discussion about multiple payment refund for some reason just irritates me to say the least . I smell foul play.

If I were the one paid multiple times, I wouldn't refund the money just because of a SMS that said I should do so. Instead, I will wait for the NNPC themselves come out and explain what went wrong through their officially known channel of communication. I don't give a damn even if it is mukailu abi king or Lazarus that calls me himself. I applied and interviewed with NNPC not some Lazarus abi mukailu of a guy.

And to think that people easily fall for such cheap format is quite disappointing. We shouldn't settle for less.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Etr3y:

U speak like a child... Why not go to ur bank n confirm! Pls respect Yourself
you dey call someone wey fit feed you comfortably for one year a child...abi... Good morning my Daddy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2019
olaNL:
Though I have only been paid once, but this discussion about multiple payment refund for some reason just irritates me to say the least . I smell foul play.

If I were the one paid multiple times, I wouldn't refund the money just because of a SMS that said I should do so. Instead, I will wait for the NNPC themselves come out and explain what went wrong through their officially known channel of communication. I don't give a damn even if it is mukailu abi king or Lazarus that calls me himself. I applied and interviewed with NNPC not some Lazarus abi mukailu of a guy.

And to think that people easily fall for such cheap format is quite disappointing. We shouldn't settle for less.
God bless you bro.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2019
Teaser4:
I think its time to go add some monikers her to dah scammers thread...once your username enter dia...you're officially a scammer...I dont know if you folks think you dey deal with your siblings or fellowship members here...some of us behind some monikers get big beards and big inch...forget nonsense...ive been using NL for over 10 years long before most of you here buy your first cheap phones...I sabi scam when I see am...if NNPC want their money back they sabi how to get it...not by that means...there are many channels to do that...y'all should stop this nonsense before I start reporting una....

PS: alt monikers pls don't quote me..quote me with your 5/7 years old account....rubbish

Empty barrel, keep quiet. You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2019
IF (note the emphasis) the extra payments were made in error and the request for refund is genuine, I hope that all those who intentionally refuse to refund theirs will be made to pay for it one way or the other.
Many people only like the right thing when it favours them...speaking big big grammar ontop small money...really sad

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2019
you sabi clout chase abi...reply you no go see today...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Refund theory

Plz for those that got the message.If you confirm the account details to be authentic and you feel like refunding ,then refund it's no man's business (if na scam bear am)..Besides some may think it will their APL .And also on religion or traditional bases .So kindly refund to settle your mind.

Secondly, for the those that do not want to refund for whatever reasons (fear of scam, low ba3 grin , or you are just reluctant about it ) you are always very free to stick to your guns...

The people to be blamed are those contracted to do the work.Their incompetency from day one is second to none.And it goes a long way to show that the pattern of Tfare payment was without scheme.....Imagine paying some people thrice whereas some weren't even paid once....

And those of you name calling yourselves on top of this matter. Abeg Save that energy well ,remember the week just started. cool.

Good morning and lovely day to everyone..

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aify123: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:

Such ineptitude on the part of the payer is just too gross and really an eyesore.

Good question you have asked, and besides, what about those that haven't gotten a dime? What's delaying their own payment? It is King going to pay them after the refund?

Pay fire! When people are not willing to refund?? It's a lesson for them to sit up...I just pity the people that haven't been paid sha. Hopefully, they get APL...that's the paramount thing sha.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2019
The payment issue is a typical case of gross incompetence on the part of the brains of the operation and no other reason. I had asked somewhere why applicants did not fill in their bank details online during registration or after successful interviews as it would have been by far more efficient, and errors like these would be easier to spot and correct. The latter is exactly what PTDF does.

Ayam King probably encountered problems during the manual copying & sortation of the account numbers and reconciling it with successful interviewees, something that would have been supereasy with an e-database.

For me, they should dance to the music of their administrative incompetence. There is absolutely no reason to refund the money without the decency of a notificstion from the corporation. This goes further to illustrate their level of incompetence.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2019
NOTGOINGDOWN:
Sempumping, etr3y, onyy94, etc... cool cool cool

Let the list continue...
Don't go and refund the double abi triple payment they made to your account Oga, dey Dia. If you like, kip menshoning my name, wetin kwansaign me? . grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Just to let you guys know... I'm d type that rarely puts up my number anywhere and seldom give my number out. So i felt the request to refund was legit (atleast not being attempted by an outsider), hence I complied with the refund.
However, it's been reversed twice.
Apparently, something isn't right with this whole stuff

Edited: not your gullible everyday person but attempted so out of pity for the man King and potential consequences of his mistake. But right now, I'm indifferent.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Onyy94:

Don't go and refund the double abi triple payment they made to your account Oga, dey Dia. If you like, kip menshoning my name, wetin kwansaign me? . grin grin
Ppl r very funny....is like someone sent u money unknownly n request u refund it into dsame account, u start demanding him to send u mail or make it public!
Karma is watching u!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rosebelly: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2019
It looks like there is no longer information anywhere concerning this recruitment. No update from any source. we have spent two days now arguing on refunds after three days were spent interpreting "status quo".

It seems that on true strength of all these arguments, that we do not care to ask of any updates again. it will pay us better if we redirect our energies.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Chrisbillakings:

Seek and you shall find. It is always on the internet when they are recruiting and it is still on.

Check the this thread for application
https://www.nairaland.com/5479616/apply-union-bank-management-trainee

Goodluck
Thank you sir. But I prefer my location to union bank right now.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2019
DanXplore:
The payment issue is a typical case of gross incompetence on the part of the brains of the operation and no other reason. I had asked somewhere why applicants did not fill in their bank details online during registration or after successful interviews as it would have been by far more efficient, and errors like these would be easier to spot and correct. The latter is exactly what PTDF does.

Ayam King probably encountered problems during the manual copying & sortation of the account numbers and reconciling it with successful interviewees, something that would have been supereasy with an e-database.

For me, they should dance to the music of their administrative incompetence. There is absolutely no reason to refund the money without the decency of a notificstion from the corporation. This goes further to illustrate their level of incompetence.

Your head is correct
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Jarrow post=83360433]Just to let you guys know... I'm d type that rarely puts up my number anywhere and seldom give my number out. So i felt the request to refund was legit (atleast not being attempted by an outsider), hence I complied with the refund.
However, it's been reversed twice.
Apparently, something isn't right with this whole stuff

Edited: not your gullible everyday person but attempted so out of pity for the man King and potential consequences of his mistake. But right now, I'm indifferent.[/quote]

I like your final statement
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:

You dey sleep on top bike. When you people will be using all your energy on top NNPC, how would you see other opportunities.
Oga don't go there. The opportunities I've seen you will not be calling union bank dia.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dmamasboy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why is it that the majority of people saying they shouldn’t refund are single alertees?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
souljar:

Oga don't go there. The opportunities I've seen you will not be calling union bank dia.
show me the way. I will like to be like you one day when I grow up... So that I will not be troubled by little opportunities like Union bank
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Etr3y:

Ppl r very funny....is like someone sent u money unknownly n request u refund it into dsame account, u start demanding him to send u mail or make it public!
Karma is watching u!
No mind them. They are just making a noise. The only thing I still need clarification on is why those who weren't paid also got the refund message, something isn't clear! Does it mean there's an error in their written account and no such error exist on the part of phone number?. As for those with double or triple, they must pay, no mind them grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please indicate if you were a double or triple alertee and have successfully made a refund
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
I am so praying that applicants from my LGA/State who applied for the same role I did and who have gotten multiple credits should refuse to refund.

I need these ppl to show NNPC that we are not all stupid or interested in encouraging their incompetence, pls do not refund anything abeg.

Is it your fault that your parents never taught you the value of integrity and returning items not meant for you to the rightful owner?

That Chidiebereozuma character, abi what's his name sef was just a fool that went to snitch on other people enjoying dividends of democracy

Even the person who tried to refund, it has bounced back, so he's now indifferent.

You ppl should all be indifferent abeg, afterall u never even had any guarantee that they'd ever employ you in d 1st place....

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jarrow:
Please indicate if you were a double or triple alertee and have successfully made a refund

I already paid king his money back, Don't really care, . People's money na burden on me, never intended to spend it in d first place but if the thing reverse na orphanage account straight I go transfer am, so king can get lords blessing grin

Hello SEMPUMPING, I see you are doing great grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
yinka303:
show me the way. I will like to be like you one day when I grow up... So that I will not be troubled by little opportunities like Union bank
Please refer to your post where you quoted me last. Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thieves....

Someone said it is the consequence for their incompetence ....

Money that's not yours cry
Barawo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Y'all been dey shout refund up-and-down! How did you ascertain the amount to be refunded?
Did NNPC gave us a Scale of the amount we should expect as transport allowance?
Y didn't they send out text message that whosoever that haven't been paid at all should signify him/herself for payment?
Make una dey dere dey refund shit

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sempumping:
Thieves....

Someone said it is the consequence for their incompetence ....

Money that's not yours cry
Barawo

Sempumping never forgets. Does she?
I hope u eventually meet those two fellas at the towers. D and B

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fenesa1:
undecided undecidedAnd how much is 1million

People get killed for stealing 5k in the market.
How much is 1million again?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
#lol, Nairaland, 1day, 1drama.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
if to say dem pay me twice ni....I for say come enter my account and do refund.....no be only refund na disfund...money wey NNPC no go feel...if you don refund just know say someone somewhere dey sing "maga don pay now"....dem dey flex your money.... refund na scam and not legit.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.