Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829986 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2019
All I asked was confirm, but some people who are hard of reading and comprehending are just insulting themselves. OK be there and assuming.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Change your circle of connections, you don’t always have good information going by what u have heard and posted thus far on this thread.

Andre92:

I heard the rumour about 2 months ago but the source was from a staff on SS5. In his claim, the contract staff issue lead to the EH cancellation. However, I don't think it's true and strongly believe it's just mare assumption from some staff.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Keep your advise to yourself very unsolicited.
Aremolomi:

Lilodez or what do u call ur moniker! You re the same person behind nuttybynature moniker, can u pls allow us to have peace on this thread or we cast a spell on you .

It’s only your monikers that ask question on court case and that gives response .now u have come with another fake news of GT required, EH no longer required because ur court case is not trending.

Ayelala will kill u soon if you don’t stop all this rubbish, that’s my one kobo advise to u .Thanks

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2019
lilodez:
Keep youradvise to yourself very unsolicited.

Advice actually.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Advice actually.
Boom grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Alhamdulillahi ala kulli hal! morning hopefuls!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2019
aishauju:
You will discover that almost all the theories failed or are dead!!! Imagine me bringing up a theory that the G.T people have been slashed to 600(God forbid). Do you know the kind of depression it will cause?Please leave NNPC, they knew what they needed even before the job advertisement. They didn't just put a job advert from guess work; I doubt.

It is healthier to take all news with a pinch of salt until the APL is released.....

What of if some E.H are very close to the GMD, Top Politicians, and Northern elders, and they are looking up to them for assistance; so you think he will cancel the E.H people?? And what of the NNPC people whose children or relatives are E.H? NNPC is not a private firm!!!
Abi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2019
PartsContinent:
Lol. When Buhari seeks 3rd term and people run to the court of law and in the end he disobeys court orders. Guess it's still fine, Or different energy? Nigerians are hypocrites by nature.

Generalizations are wrong. You can make your point without necessarily attacking anyone.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2019
**BREAKING NEWS**
Good Morning Hopefuls,

I come bearing Goodnews..

Napolitano Info is *VERY* *VERY* Legit....

A friend of my mum,that works at PHRC categorically told my Mum that...(in her very words)...

"The GMD has given the greenlight to send out out success notifications and invite for Medicals"

Timeframe she did not give, but I believed her because her assertions streamlined with Napolitanos earlier message...And surely for that news to reverberate down to Port Harcourt Refinery company (PHRC)...I had to trust the info...

Local men and Women,indeed the wait is finally over...

Congratulations in advance to those that will get to the Towers..
Peace!!!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Okay, thanks.

Slammmmmmmm:

Alaye, you're wrong jur. Within the context of your words, your use of 'Junction' instead of 'Juncture' is wrong..

You were trying to underscore, 'at this critical point in time' so, juncture should have been the appropriate word.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Multiple sources have reported the sighting of the moon!

I hold on to the statement "It's definitely happening this year"

Cautious optimism here.

The end is near God willing!

Have a wonderful weekend.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2019
What do people really call "sauce" sef?

It's somehow to me though when you claim you have a "sauce" inside Tower or any of the subsidiaries and you don't even trust your "sauce". To me, that's not a "sauce" maybe a "pan".

The Napolion guy and others like Panalyst did not come h3r3 to confirm what their "sauces" told them. They believe and trust their "sauces". That makes a lot of sense to me. Even if na devil dey tell you things from the outset and it's been working for you, when he says another thing, we are not to confirm for you. You should know if it will come to pass. Why coming here to confirm?? You're making it easy for people not to trust your "sauce " .

So, this goes as a piece of advice :

If you doubt your trust 1% , don't come here to find out about anything.

Get a better sauce like those you can boldly trust whatever they say to you.

In all, I really wish I had a "sauce", I would have displayed here how best to serve humanity with such a rare opportunity than causing panics and raising dusts.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
balher:
https://thenationonlineng.net/reps-to-investigate-nnpc-over-396-33-million-spent-on-tam/

reps why na
chief any latest? Has the GMD's PA dropped any other info

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by amicdan(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2019
aishauju:
Why should I confirm what cannot happen? something that cannot happen, I will go and confirm it's "unhappenability"?

Both EH and Graduate trainees are solidly valid. Nothing like streamlining.
Don't be too sure lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by amicdan(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol. If it's true anyway, at this JUNCTURE or JUNCTION abi na JOHNSON, cheesy cheesy most GTs wouldn't care, after all, most of EHs might not even accept the offer, because they're earning more already. cheesy cheesy
Most EHs wouldn't care either if reverse is the case. cheesy cheesy Such is life.

So let's hope it's wrong. This could be the handiwork of our "amiable" CONTRACT STAFF cheesy cheesy
After the cancelation has been canceled. This is another one. grin grin

Spot on. Some contract staff were ask to submit some document in some SBU.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2019
amicdan:
Don't be too sure lipsrsealed undecided
God is in control...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2019
highzickjosh:
I see what you did in the bolded words in your statement. Let me just ask, what's your gain?

You know, you could have corrected without throwing subtle jabs. Come to think of it, Juncture and Junction have got the same meaning and can be used interchangeably.

So I want to implore you that next time, before you go all out in correcting and throwing jabs, make sure you are standing on your two legs without blemish.

Well, no qualms. My goal is APL.

Peace.

Sorry sir... I knew you would try ur best to prove how correct you were... And thats why I said those things which you considered as "subtle jabs" I'm sorry sir. You were right... Whether juncture or junction or both used together, you were right. We have to disagree to agree. Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Alaye, you're wrong jur. Within the context of your words, your use of 'Junction' instead of 'Juncture' is wrong..

You were trying to underscore, 'at this critical point in time' so, juncture should have been the appropriate word.
He doesn't know that "juncture can be used in place of "junction" but you can never use j"unction" in place of "juncture"

Leave him to wallow in his abundance of ignorance... Only those that deserve corrections should be corrected... I made a mistake for correcting him initially.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Both of you are wrong, the correct pronunciation is "yuncshon" if you think I'm wrong, ask okon cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2019
GeniusOla:
Both of you are wrong, the correct pronunciation is "yuncshon" if you thing I'm wrong, ask okon cheesy
Abi yoonkyon

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2019
bereanway:
Abi yoonkyon

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Boda Lolade

E o ni shey oriibu oh

Better keep ya info 2 yasself!

lilodez:
Please other people should ask, because the information I got last night was that it is notification for graduate Trainees. Experience hires not needed any more.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2019
You must be stupid!

Did I in anyway berate you for correcting me? All I said was why add the bolded words in your statement.

To be honest, I've never heard the word 'Juncture'
before. You decided to correct me by just stating its 'Juncture' and not 'Junction', then went on to throw jabs. If that's your way of correcting someone, then you are a fool.

You could easily have gone Slammmmm's way by explaining rather you chose to correct and scold.

I bet I'm not the only one guilty of such misinterpretation, we learn everyday.

So since you find it interesting to belittle those with shortcomings, I pray for you. More knowledge.

Peace.

ozoebuka1:
He doesn't know that "juncture can be used in place of "junction" but you can never use j"unction" in place of "juncture"

Leave him to wallow in his abundance of ignorance... Only those that deserve corrections should be corrected... I made a mistake for correcting him initially.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2019
highzickjosh:
You must be stupid!

Did I in anyway berate you for correcting me? All I said was why add the bolded words in your statement.

To be honest, I've never heard the word 'Juncture'
before. You decided to correct me by just stating its 'Juncture' and not 'Junction', then went on to throw jabs. If that's your way of correcting someone, then you are a fool.

You could easily have gone Slammmmm's way by explaining rather you chose to correct and scold.

I bet I'm not the only one guilty of such misinterpretation, we learn everyday.

So since you find it interesting to belittle those with shortcomings, I pray for you. More knowledge.

Peace.

You win

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Ewo tun ni Kulikuli inside dis matter now?

qwertyboss:
Alhamdulillahi ala kulli hal!
morning hopefuls!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2019
It's not a matter of winning or not, I was only pained that you failed to understand.

I lost my cool, I apologise/apologize grin for calling you names.

I'm sorry.

Peace.

ozoebuka1:
You win

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Donas11:
**BREAKING NEWS**
Good Morning Hopefuls,

I come bearing Goodnews..

Napolitano Info is *VERY* *VERY* Legit....

A friend of my mum,that works at PHRC categorically told my Mum that...(in her very words)...

"The GMD has given the greenlight to send out out success notifications and invite for Medicals"

Timeframe she did not give, but I believed her because her assertions streamlined with Napolitanos earlier message...And surely for that news to reverberate down to Port Harcourt Refinery company (PHRC)...I had to trust the info...

Local men and Women,indeed the wait is finally over...

Congratulations in advance to those that will get to the Towers..
Peace!!!

This info is hereby seconded!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Beeam:
Ewo tun ni Kulikuli inside dis matter now?

shey you no know say na dem full the list grin...Out of 84 names,Artexexes Emeka na one,the remaining 83 na dem o wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
where is the guy that predicted Monday-Wednesday, He said he is going to give us feedback yesterday evening, until now he has not respond, if he has nt gotten anything he shul tell us, everything he say here is taken with all seriousness, and he kept us on suspense by not responding..
Even though am not doubting his source, i want people like jarus,cavalier, panalyst should also say something then i will be 100% sure for now its still 70%...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
He should at least say something ...

Danwani200:
where is the guy that predicted Monday-Wednesday, He said he is going to give us feedback yesterday evening, until now he has not respond, if u has nt gotten anything he shul tell us, everything he say here is taken with all seriousness, and he kept us on suspense for not responding..
Even though am not doubting his source, i want people like jarus,cavalier, panalyst should also say something then i will be 100% sure for now its still 70%...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Danwani200:
where is the guy that predicted Monday-Wednesday, He said he is going to give us feedback yesterday evening, until now he has not respond, if he has nt gotten anything he shul tell us, everything he say here is taken with all seriousness, and he kept us on suspense by not responding..
Are you now forcing him to makeup things to tell you? You guys should relax joor.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.