Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830268 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is not correct! You can register with an administrator without belonging to any company yet. You will be given RSA number which can be submitted latter whenever you get yourself employed somewhere. I am talking from my personal experience
moogoogaipan:
You can't have a RSA without an employer, there's a certain %, the employer must remit in your name in the CPS.

I haven't seen anyone with a RSA and No employer.

Well, with the exception of those previously employed but now out of job grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
I assume the Napoleon guy has been warned not to divulge any information concerning the recruitment on this platform again.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Your desperation is just out of the blues and annoying
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Calm Down!!! quote author=olaidefat post=84306292]I assume the Napoleon guy has been warned not to divulge any information concerning the recruitment on this platform again.[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Calm down!!!
olaidefat:
I assume the Napoleon guy has been warned not to divulge any information concerning the recruitment on this platform again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Blessedmo:
Calm down!!!
Calm down? APL that is sweet!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please suggestion on the best PFA
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
What is this RSA sef
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sleyanya1:
Anyone who conquers the APL can never be limited by the RSA.

E go be very small challenge grin
True talk bro . In a week , we will get it

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
monlawal:
What is this RSA sef

Retirement savings account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
I use Leadway... IMHO, they're the best.
They offer annuity too...

Whatever you do, runaway from ARM grin grin

my opinion doh

monlawal:
Please suggestion on the best PFA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Said never seen sir not denying the existence.

jaiye4love:
This is not correct! You can register with an administrator without belonging to any company yet. You will be given RSA number which can be submitted latter whenever you get yourself employed somewhere. I am talking from my personal experience
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
GeniusOla:

Retirement savings account
Ewooooooooooooooo!
All these while I thought RSA was Retired Staff Association I know some Retired NNPC staff are a part of.
Imagine! I was thinking, you'll start contributing ur quota to the Retired Staff Association even before retirement.
Kai!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
notification shall be next week ...Amen!

Letters should come first week of December... amen!!
Documentation,resumption/orientation by January...amen!!!

Up-front/ salary by February. tongue..Amen!!!!
Amen to all ur prayers, all will be well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
bereanway:
It looks better dispatching APL next week, and then using December for medicals, then resumption January. Remember, most companies round up things in December, so choking December may not be beneficial to them.
Don't know sha but I doubt Medicals December
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
jlomz:
Don't know sha but I doubt Medicals December
Medicals can be done in two weeks if the laise other hospitals...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Smh

People wen Neva smell apl de fight for pension. Lmso grin

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
allthingsgood:
Smh

People wen Neva smell apl de fight for pension. Lmso grin
Oga that is' faith' o.. grin

The substance of thing (APL) hoped for ,the evidence of it(APL) not seen..... wink

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Stanbic IBTC Pension...No1

moogoogaipan:
I use Leadway... IMHO, they're the best.
They offer annuity too...

Whatever you do, runaway from ARM grin grin

my opinion doh

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2019
klassd:
Where is The Dreamer? Seems your December is the real deal. I got word.
What word exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Danwani200:
where is the guy that predicted Monday-Wednesday, He said he is going to give us feedback yesterday evening, until now he has not respond, if he has nt gotten anything he shul tell us, everything he say here is taken with all seriousness, and he kept us on suspense by not responding..
Even though am not doubting his source, i want people like jarus,cavalier, panalyst should also say something then i will be 100% sure for now its still 70%...

Sir, i don't have anything to tell you.. Continue looking for your 100% surety.

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ORACULUM(m): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2019
klassd:
Where is The Dreamer? Seems your December is the real deal. I got word.
Be explicit please as a trusted sauce
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Napolitano2012:

Dont mind that guy bro, some people are just arrogant. Like I saw the post and almost wanted to throw up.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 5:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Happy Sunday wonderful fella, we gonna make it big in life and fulfilled with or without NNPC...

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Please we shall not populate this platform with rubbish. Young ones will come here for reference one day. Only vital info should be dropped here. You can goto the platforms related to your waste info and be dumping all there. Plz and plz, neither anticipation nor expectation is madness. Maturity is key.
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2019
Napolitano2012:

Were have u been my friend, i miss ur sweet sauce, Please tell me sth that will make my day���
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2019
I just stumble on this ... Darado what is the latest update from your sauce or sources.

Good morning.

darado:
Let us reason with our number 7 plz. Do you know how long and cumbersome it is to get approval for recritment? HR via Governing Board via bla bla finally to Buhari for final review and approval? And now someone will just escalate to you that process is ongoing to increase or reduce number of hirings. Should even this be true, expect APL by December 2019 at least. We need to know the process of getting approvals, in particular when it involves presidential table. Now that nnpc is lobbying to get approvals for CBA and u expect the new GMD to meet President with a talk different from what Dr. Baru documented? A beg bring another reasonable story plz. NNPC Processess no be state govts type oooo that u can change and change.
Thank you guyz

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2019
scobyy2007:

Same here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Supported!

souljar:

Same here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2019
It's almost as if people want others to cook up stories just to make them feel good about this APL. This place has made me seen how
incredibly desperate humans can become. Some are already talking of pension and accounts to maintain as if they are already working in nnpc. grin grin it's crazy I swear. Assuming APL comes of today how are you certain you will even get it. The Dpr recruitment page after months of following up only about 2 or 3 people got d APL on nairaland at d end. The rest nobody knows where dpr sent it. Seriously, you guys need to care about your mental health, stop day dreaming about the vacations and the fat salaries you will be getting. If APL doesn't come at all which is 85% possible and also the 90% chance if it comes out not more than 2 or 3 will get it here, you will sink into a whole that will be difficult for u to come out. I feel bad the country make people get this way even after years of schooling. Also, it's because Nigerian youth do not want to get their hands dirty. There are so many opportunities in Nigeria that are untapped but the Nigerian wants clean fingers. Charcoal briquette production is easy to start and relatively a virgin in Nigeria. If yall continue like this many of you will lose it b4 the so called APL that's if there is any APL at all.
Bless yall

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2019
muhamm3d:
It's almost as if people want others to cook up stories just to make them feel good about this APL. This place has made me seen how
incredibly desperate humans can become. Some are already talking of pension and accounts to maintain as if they are already working in nnpc. grin grin it's crazy I swear. Assuming APL comes of today how are you certain you will even get it. The Dpr recruitment page after months of following up only about 2 or 3 people got d APL on nairaland at d end. The rest nobody knows where dpr sent it. Seriously, you guys need to care about your mental health, stop day dreaming about the vacations and the fat salaries you will be getting. If APL doesn't come at all which is 85% possible and also the 90% chance if it comes out not more than 2 or 3 will get it here, you will sink into a whole that will be difficult for u to come out. I feel bad the country make people get this way even after years of schooling. Also, it's because Nigerian youth do not want to get their hands dirty. There are so many opportunities in Nigeria that are untapped but the Nigerian wants clean fingers. Charcoal briquette production is easy to start and relatively a virgin in Nigeria. If yall continue like this many of you will lose it b4 the so called APL that's if there is any APL at all.
Bless yall

If you could get your mind off this APL, you won't be here 24/7 to notice how people are "day dreaming" about the APL. Also if you have gotten your hands dirty you wouldn't be concerned about the APL.

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2019
based on what indices?
I'll tell you mine.
1. My Dad and his friend are retirees with leadway on an annuity plan, with annuity plan, they get to receive their pension for life, as oppose to those on gratuity.
2. They (My Dad & Co), applies for Annuity Loan, whenever, they set their sight on any goal and they're promptly disbursed with little to no hassle.
3. You get timely investment letters in your mail, detailing how your money with em have been used for such, the type of investment and what yield had emerged.
4. Based on 1, I have retirees with Stanbic IBTC, they don't get to be on annuity plan, talkless take annuity loan. (I stand to be corrected)
5 Based on 3,My wife is with Stanbic IBTC, she doesn't get to get that, unless, she download their app, which i can with leadway too.

Those are my submissions, why i think they're the best.

I don't work for em, I am only confessing to their services rendered.

scobyy2007:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.