Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830130 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
aishauju:
You will discover that almost all the theories failed or are dead!!! Imagine me bringing up a theory that the G.T people have been slashed to 600(God forbid). Do you know the kind of depression it will cause?Please leave NNPC, they knew what they needed even before the job advertisement. They didn't just put a job advert from guess work; I doubt.

It is healthier to take all news with a pinch of salt until the APL is released.....

What of if some E.H are very close to the GMD, Top Politicians, and Northern elders, and they are looking up to them for assistance; so you think he will cancel the E.H people?? And what of the NNPC people whose children or relatives are E.H? NNPC is not a private firm!!!

Which one ilbe northern elders? Who be northern elders? Emancipate yourself from this mindset.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thank you my brother. Exactly my thought. If the guy comes now with an update that the GMD has said for example that HR should cut the slot of those to be notified to proceed to medicals to only 200 GTs and 50 EH, na so we go say he should be sure of his update otherwise not even provide any at all...lol. !

ozoebuka1:
Are you now forcing him to makeup things to tell you? You guys should relax joor.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Powersurge:

Which one ilbe northern elders? Who be northern elders? Emancipate yourself from this mindset.
Oga leave Northern elders...God can use anybody, including Northern elders... Did I mention only Northern elders there?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
MI6:
Thank you my brother. Exactly my thought. If the guy comes now with an update that the GMD has said for example that HR should cut the slot of those to be notified to proceed to medicals to only 200 GTs and 50 EH, na so we go say he should be sure of his update otherwise not even provide any at all...lol. !

That's not what i mean, he supposed to tell us if he was able to get info or not..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Danwani200:

That's not what i mean, he supposed to tell us if he was able to get info or not..
Wait for APL abi do you want me to generate a news?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
This was what I share
But I have no source

But it was revealed to local man

See u at d tower
Ukodo1123:
The way I dey see things eh APL go drop within this month but I non know d specific date

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have similar info as regards APL...documentation will be electronic from what I heard Oooo. Please if you don't already have a Retirement Savings Account (Pension PIN) pls do now!!!

Even if you no get this job it's not a waste!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
scobyy2007:
I have similar info as regards APL...documentation will be electronic from what I heard Oooo. Please if you don't already have a Retirement Savings Account (Pension PIN) pls do now!!!

Not true about the pension account. From what I knw, NNPC has its own pension scheme which covers both NNPC and DPR staff.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Andre92:

Not true about the pension account. From what I knw, NNPC has its own pension scheme which covers both NNPC and DPR staff.
yea bro.. they have a closed PFA ..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
The last batch of DPR entrants enrolled under the pension scheme. An RSA number was required.

Andre92:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Andre92:

All the staff NNPC employed from 2012 are not part of that scheme. They are on contributory pension scheme and have RSAs like anybody else.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
DarkShades:

All the staff NNPC employed from 2012 are not part of that scheme. They are on contributory pension scheme and have RSAs like anybody else.

Oh really. If that is the case I already have a RSA. Which ever is the case we will be fine.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anyone who conquers the APL can never be limited by the RSA.

E go be very small challenge grin

35 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
This seems to be the longest weekend.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
As in. We have been on saturday since!
nihelimitretep:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Lol
If we were waiting for exams now, next week will reach in 1 hour. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
When we get to that bridge! RSA is no biggie. The pension companies will grab those who do not have.
scobyy2007:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Blessedmo:
When we get to that bridge! RSA is no biggie. The pension companies will grab those who do not have.
Honestly Bro. They'll rush you. I had similar experience in the past

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonTopps(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
I remember some agents distributing pension scheme fliers to us as we were waiting outside on the day of interview
Eggovic:

Honestly Bro. They'll rush you. I had similar experience in the past
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
RS wetin? Give me APL first, RSA can come a year later I don't care...

3-5days to go

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
JonTopps:
I remember some agents distributing pension scheme fliers to us as we were waiting outside on the day of interview
Aha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
RS wetin? Give me APL first, RSA can come a year later I don't care...

3-5days to go
CircleOfWilis! The one and only time keeper!
APL fit no show next week sha ooooooooooO, but if dem hurry letters and every every plus logistics fit complete next week.
Dispatching December 1st week to 20th max!

Don't ask me plenty questions, it's just logic and calculations!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
jlomz:

APL fit no show next week sha ooooooooooO, but if dem hurry letters and every every plus logistics fit complete next week.

notification shall be next week ...Amen!

Letters should come first week of December... amen!!
Documentation,resumption/orientation by January...amen!!!

Up-front/ salary by February. tongue..Amen!!!!

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
jlomz:

It looks better dispatching APL next week, and then using December for medicals, then resumption January. Remember, most companies round up things in December, so choking December may not be beneficial to them.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are very wrong sir. The internal pension is meant for only the very good staff. The are still managing the old fund but new staff members join the current CPS scheme which requires tou have an RSA
Andre92:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
jlomz:

Seriously we're tired of calculating and speculating the whole thing. Let the apl just come.
Its like local woman just wantu sleep and wake up when the apl mail drops.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
You can't have a RSA without an employer, there's a certain %, the employer must remit in your name in the CPS.

I haven't seen anyone with a RSA and No employer.

Well, with the exception of those previously employed but now out of job grin grin
scobyy2007:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Where is The Dreamer? Seems your December is the real deal. I got word.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have been praying since March in respect to nnpc APL...
I think the best mode is to relax n accept the will of God...
The cloud is heavy already!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oh My! The desperation for this job is palpable. I sure do hope the newbies who are eventually not selected do not execute something cowardly and/or irrational.

Damn!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.