Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843680 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Macgyver1 I see you local man cheesy... You know the last time I told u about casting my net on other areas of the river?? Local woman finally caught a big fish this month smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ginalex:
Macgyver1 I see you local man cheesy... You know the last time I told u about casting my net on other areas of the river?? Local woman finally caught a big fish this month smiley smiley

Yea!!!!! Wow wow local man is pleased... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Macgyver1:

Yea!!!!! Wow wow local man is pleased... smiley
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Apl will drop tomorrow. Please don't quote me.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by softboi10: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
ozoebuka1:

For me I will still say, regardless of what any of us might think, I still stand with the #tag campaign..

It's harmless!!

Somebody up there was giving his own analysis of the possible delay of APL distribution.. yes it's fine but the #Tag still stands..

It's harmless plz �

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
adeakin777:
All these overzealous GTs and their malarkey comments. As usual, multiple pages of balderdash without any genuine information. Truly the people with first-hand information and to a large extent those that will eventually receive APL are no where near this thread.

So Unfortunate Indeed.
I have profiled you to be someone who seem belligerent. And you would be parading yourself upandan here claiming to be mature.

Agbaya

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Does anyone know what happened in the NNPC 2008 recruitment?
Just checking something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
balher:
arms of oil and gas

1) OPEC
2) MINISTER
3) GMD

ALL from Northern Nigeria
How helpful has this been to the thread?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
ozoebuka1:
lol you had a dream too, right?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
So what is the latest sauce? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Biolexxin:
Good evening all.

Let's think this thing Tru ooh.
If the GMD as at last 3 weeks said the process will soon be completed, and grapevine confirmed he gave the go ahead last 8 days ago minus weekend, now if he did truly give a go ahead that day, how long will it take the HR team to liase with IT department to make sure hard copies of APLs is printed, signed and maybe stamped and transported to the various pick up points Nationwide. A courier service maybe used, if the bulk of the 1300 letters is given to them how long will it take them to sort and transport them to this pick up points in the 36+1 States of the federation.

Success notification will come out when the logistics company is about to start dispersing the APL and it will be uniform Nationwide. IT department uploading and update the portal of successful candidates will also be considered.
In all I think a one month wait from that said Friday is not harmful.
I wish I know how to lie to myself like you're doing.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
No APL until February. Heard from a reliable source. Court case still in the way. Dont qoute me!

tejiri4:
So what is the latest sauce? grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
I can remember you said we should not fill this thread with irrelevant post sometimes ago.

So what rubbish and irrelevant post did u just make on this thread now.

It’s uncalled for

ozoebuka1:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ginalex:

KardinalOfficial, Stone me some dollars cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks to your reliable source. At least we can all rest now.

MI6:
No APL until February. Heard from a reliable source. Court case still in the way. Dont qoute me!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
MI6:

grin me I dey alright whether na 2055 self grin but last last everyone go dey alright
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
joobseekar:

KardinalOfficial, Stone me some dollars cheesy cheesy
LMAO grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Me nor dey alright! I felt like cursing that silly lawyer but again i held myself and thought ....all things work for good ...

tejiri4:

grin me I dey alright whether na 2055 self grin but last last everyone go dey alright
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
MI6:

I was told the same over the weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
MI6:
Me nor dey alright! I felt like cursing that silly lawyer but again i held myself and thought ....all things work for good ...

Yea everything will work for good bro that's the hope
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow! Guess what guys? I'm back!!!

For the third time, my application to study in Canada fell through. This time, I got rejected by the schools admissions board based on some reasons that sounds suspicious. Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that the struggle for APL continues.

grin grin grin

Rejection hurts oooooo... Cheiiiiiii. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jack Ma got rejected over 7 times! Not end of the world but start of new cycle of hope!

NigelCundy:

For the third time, my application to study in Canada fell through. This time, I got rejected by the schools admissions board based on some reasons that sounds suspicious. Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that the struggle for APL continues.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks for the kind words, MI6. I'll take it in good faith.

MI6:
Jack Ma got rejected over 7 times! Not end of the world but start of new cycle of hope!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
wondering ...what if nnpc just send regret mails fes fes so that peeps that didnt make it should just remove mind and face other things undecided

I'm tired of getting tired of waiting

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mitocyan:

I wish I know how to lie to myself like you're doing.

cheesy cheesy
Hahaha...
You made my night

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
The truth is : the wait for APL is really painful...honestly , if they tell us APL will drop before d end of d year or even if its march 2020, nobody will be disturbed ,but as it stands ,its really confusing to even carry out some plans... Sometimes u want to remove your mind off it but it just isn't possible... They should understand that we have lives to plan and kindly put an end to all this drama... I don't even know what to believe or think anymore .... I have tried to remove my mind but keep finding myself checking portal, reading through messages...it is well...I pray for the best though...best wishes

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Salute General.

Nice one.

Donas11:
Wow!!

What a hectic day,struggling to meet up work target and enlightening the un-enlightened of NL NNPC thread...
Sending out DM messages to Various individual(media influencer)civil societies Twitter handle etc all done while circumventing NL,my office duties...

Guess what,I did not lose anything and was better than doing nothing and begging for SOURCE about update that's not verifiable..

Very positive day...

We Move...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iykegabriel: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lol I know that feeling....during the endless wait, I kept applying for jobs.... One clicked few days ago. But I am still using one eye to check out for nnpc apl lol
Anniie4u:
wondering ...what if nnpc just send regret mails fes fes so that peeps that didnt make it should just remove mind and face other things undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
NigelCundy:

grin grin grin

Sorry about that bro.

Yet one babe will say "you're like a brother to me". Brother ko? Oya goan do the dishes.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
KelBee:
The truth is : the wait for APL is really painful...honestly , if they tell us APL will drop before d end of d year or even if its march 2020, nobody will be disturbed ,but as it stands ,its really confusing to even carry out some plans... Sometimes u want to remove your mind off it but it just isn't possible... They should understand that we have lives to plan and kindly put an end to all this drama... I don't even know what to believe or think anymore .... I have tried to remove my mind but keep finding myself checking portal, reading through messages...it is well...I pray for the best though...best wishes
Thank you.
@bolded, For some months I've been I'm about to enrol for a cost intensive certification that will be utterly useless if Nnpc pulls through; but find myself pursuing it because I find myself in a field of work totally different from my field of study. A lot of findings.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Anniie4u:

Lol, in Rapsody's voice "remember y'all wondered, used to wonder about Wonder, Question why they'd ever push a 'love letter' "...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Iykegabriel:
Lol I know that feeling....during the endless wait, I kept applying for jobs.... One clicked few days ago. But I am still using one eye to check out for nnpc apl lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.