Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843488 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Iykegabriel:
Lol I know that feeling....during the endless wait, I kept applying for jobs.... One clicked few days ago. But I am still using one eye to check out for nnpc apl lol

Atled job, it's kk, all na oyel join. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks man.

Lol... Very true bro. Those babes no get human feelings at all.

souljar:

Sorry about that bro.

Yet one babe will say "you're like a brother to me". Brother ko? Oya goan do the dishes.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
NigelCundy:
Wow! Guess what guys? I'm back!!!

For the third time, my application to study in Canada fell through. This time, I got rejected by the schools admissions board based on some reasons that sounds suspicious. Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that the struggle for APL continues.

grin grin grin

Rejection hurts oooooo... Cheiiiiiii. embarassed embarassed

Can I send you a PM?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Iykegabriel:
Lol I know that feeling....during the endless wait, I kept applying for jobs.... One clicked few days ago. But I am still using one eye to check out for nnpc apl lol

Seriously!
I had a job during the wait. I'm planning for my current job but I'm still planning for nnpc job just in case. I'm also delaying some plans that concern my current job.
Life is not easy o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol, in Rapsody's voice "remember y'all wondered, used to wonder about Wonder, Question why they'd ever push a 'love letter' "...

Local woman is more confused
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
NigelCundy:
Wow! Guess what guys? I'm back!!!

For the third time, my application to study in Canada fell through. This time, I got rejected by the schools admissions board based on some reasons that sounds suspicious. Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that the struggle for APL continues.

grin grin grin

Rejection hurts oooooo... Cheiiiiiii. embarassed embarassed
Awwww... Sorry about that. Did you secure a potential supervisor before applying?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Aremolomi:
Thanks to your reliable source. At least we can all rest now.

Which reliable source? The last time I checked the guy does not look like someone with a source let alone a reliable one.

Abeg all supposed reliable sources have proved too unreliable. Make we just hope for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
I don’t believe him or recon with the submission in the first place. My response was to make him shut up .

NoHatred:
Which reliable source? The last time I checked the guy does not look like someone with a source let alone a reliable one.

Abeg all supposed reliable sources have proved too unreliable. Make we just hope for the best.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Aremolomi:
I don’t believe him or recon with the submission in the first place. My response was to make him shut up .

grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emusbyz(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
What if APL drops tomorrow,? Its just 1min to tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Based on that fake feeling u had in October its possible .

emusbyz:
What if APL drops tomorrow,? Its just 1min to tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 12:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Tx a lot. I did shut up like you wanted. However, i passed on info as i got it. At least Oladiefat corroborated what was delivered. May not sound pleasant but thats what it is!

Just like other sources that proposed earlier release of APL without much accuracy, we never can tell! Bottom line is no “public” movement until pending court case is determined except the radical lawyer withdraws suit - unfortunately, that doesn't look likely. However, internal process still effective. Fingers crossed.

Aremolomi:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 5:04am On Dec 04, 2019
No, wasn't required. You will choose your supervisor after you've been admitted. Thank you.

Rexmy:
Awwww... Sorry about that. Did you secure a potential supervisor before applying?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 6:08am On Dec 04, 2019
NigelCundy:
No, wasn't required. You will choose your supervisor after you've been admitted. Thank you.

Oh... Okay!
I wouldn't know if it works differently in your field of specialization but it's usually easy to get a graduate admission and funding when you already have a potential supervisor in the school you are applying to.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2019
The NNPC portal is being worked on, it could just be a sign that something will happen soon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2019
It’s too early for fake news! Get busy with something tangible with your time/ life as it pleases you.

eddyville92:
The NNPC portal is bering worked on, it could just be a sign that something will happen soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2019
eddyville92:
The NNPC portal is bering worked on, it could just be a sign that something will happen soon.
How is it being worked on. Everything is still the same
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Take ur time to always visit the portal at intervals, you will find it offline sometimes. This started happening after the GMD "soon" announcement was made public....
Moreover it is only an assumption from me.
Chukeg:

How is it being worked on. Everything is still the same

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2019
And how is that fake news.. Did I tell you were getting APL at anytime? Or can't you read properly. Mr Busy
Aremolomi:
It’s too early for fake news! Get busy with something tangible with your time/ life as it pleases you.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2019
NigelCundy:

Hey, was it PhD you applied for?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Boss once it's a thesis based course, u will need a supervisor before you apply. Forget what is written online they just wanna chop una application fee.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2019
You can go for a professional MSc instead
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2019
joobseekar:

Word from the marble
"You cannot carry out fundamental change without a certain amount of madness. In this case, it comes from nonconformity, the courage to turn your back on the old formulas, the courage to invent the future. It took the madmen of yesterday for us to be able to act with extreme clarity today. I want to be one of those madmen. We must dare to invent the future."
Thomas Sankara.
Let's be the madmen of today, by bombarding NNPC for feedback.

See the result of excess consumption of motivational videos and articles. Is Martin Luther king Jr or Muhammed Ali your grandfather?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2019
eddyville92:
Take ur time to always visit the portal at intervals, you will find it offline sometimes. This started happening after the GMD "soon" announcement was made public....
Moreover it is only an assumption from me.

I also notice, in recent time, it now shows "page loading" for few seconds before loading the page content. Perhaps it's network on my end though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by polyma(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2019
abiodunoyin2021:
Boss once it's a thesis based course, u will need a supervisor before you apply. Forget what is written online they just wanna chop una application fee.

Not applicable in every school. You can get admission then allocated a supervisor even in thesis-based course but the best and most potent way is to find a supervisor first who is ready for you and has fund/grant. It will make the probability of acceptance 9.9/10. While waiting for NNPC APL, I applied to Canada too and the admisson committee liked it but based it on me finding a supervisor. However, none was available for 2 consective terms and the application stylishly rejected.

NB: My advice get a supervisor first for a research based degree. KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

Apologies for derailing this thread a little.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2019
joobseekar:

I also notice, in recent time, it now shows "page loading" for few seconds before loading the page content. Perhaps it's network on my end though.
I also notice the submit button changes from green to white the back to green just like the Nigerian flag.. Finally the Quick Notice theory of loading is here. But as e be nothing concern agbero with overload.. Ahnaduhilaheeee hopefuls grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2019
What's is that?

dalhjana:

I also notice the submit button changes from green to white the back to green just like the Nigerian flag.. Finally the Quick Notice theory of loading is here. But as e be nothing concern agbero with overload.. Ahnaduhilaheeee hopefuls grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
What's is that?

I don't know what it is either. But I always see someone write it every morning.. Guess I first him/her today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.