Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827188 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Another thing I forgot to add is she said that given the amount of publicity the recruitment has faced of recent, the comprehensive list (FOR GT'S ONLY) would probably be published in a National daily FIRST, immediately before notifications are sent in order to display the veracity of its federal character. AND also that the recruitment is NOT hinging on any court case, that the NNPC committee set up to oversee the recruitment is bent on settling the matter out of court, series of meetings have been held with the lawyer in question and his lawyer...
..... That's All... She called an hour ago..
National Daily's first....I can relate to that....I know a fellow applicant wey sabi someone in Abuja...he told me that part...ever since I stopped checking my gmail inbox.... e make sense like that....I trust say boys go buy paper that day...take pictures and post it here...like that all man go sabi ein fate....

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Another thing I forgot to add is she said that given the amount of publicity the recruitment has faced of recent, the comprehensive list (FOR GT'S ONLY) would probably be published in a National daily FIRST, immediately before notifications are sent in order to display the veracity of its federal character. AND also that the recruitment is NOT hinging on any court case, that the NNPC committee set up to oversee the recruitment is bent on settling the matter out of court, series of meetings have been held with the lawyer in question and his lawyer...

Thanks for the Update!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
If the current info is true, everyone's fate has already been decided.
Make all man just relax and wait...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Update: my boss just informed me he got a call from the HR lady again... She said they have completely concluded "online documentation" for each of the successful candidates Just TODAY"......
What is the meaning of online documentation.
Anyone please.
Does this mean notification is just a click away?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonTopps(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thank you for the info Napolitano2012
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Chukeg:

He said the info has it that they are already settling out of court na
I know. Just wanted the moniker I mentioned to react, probably with a counter claim

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Update: my boss just informed me he got a call from the HR lady again... She said they have completely concluded "online documentation" for each of the successful candidates Just TODAY"......
Correct info

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CCAb: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guys, the appointed time is near. Que sera, sera ni
Like some chap would always say, brace up for impact!
Ciao, fellas

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
I am still watching out for my 11th or 22nd date.
Should I say Goodluck or congratulations now.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gbyms:

Anyone please.

It makes sense though, the unsuccessful candidates won’t be able to login to the portal once notifications are sent. The same way it happened after invite for interview was sent.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pls Napolitano, info like these shouldn't be made public...this place is open to anybody including nnpc hr team.....I pray we get the APL...cheers

Napolitano2012:
Nothing to add about when they would send notifications... But I can tell that she agreed to check his Nephews name on the list today. He has emailed her his application details..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
KelBee:
Pls Napolitano, info like these shouldn't be made public...this place is open to anybody including nnpc hr team.....I pray we get the APL...cheers

What do you mean the last info napolitano2012 gave us with so much certitude didn't manifest.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
KelBee:

There’s nothing wrong with someone checking for a name.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scott09: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Etr3y:

Correct info

Go joor, where were you before the info?

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks for the info. At least I once said 15th barring any last minute change�

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gbyms:

Anyone please.

I remember scoby2007 once mentioned that documentation will be done online...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Playzer:
Thanks for the info. At least I once said 15th barring any last minute change�

15th is on a Sunday sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
unconfirmed musings, are that, "settling out of court with the lawyer" here, means "The lawyer have been given few slots"

A Win - Win I'll say, if it were true.

May favorable favor find us.

Napolitano2012:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Originakalokalo:

15th is on a Sunday sir.
lol angry I meant before 15th sir ... don’t take my words though

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Playzer:
lol angry I meant before 15th sir ... don’t take my words though

okay.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Macgyver1:

I remember scoby once mentioned that documentation will be done online...
Yeah but he meant we successful candidates would do it ourselves online.
Now the Hr says they have done it for us. It’ confusing tho.
Maybe she meant registering the successful candidates to an online platform that can enable them send out bulk success emails for us to come for clearance or a physical documentation.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012 thanks man.

Though I had strong conviction that the remaining days of December will yield good fruits. Then, Oga Jurus source mentioned that its possible that the list will be released before the end of the year.

With the development from you, I must say it's only a matter of time.

Winter has come.

Congratulations fellas.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:

@Napolitano2012 big thank you for everything you do here, it's sure not easy getting information and also faithfully and truthfully relaying it across as well.
At this point na everything is in God's hands since online documentation has been completed.
May our hearts not fail us when the most anticipated info of the year drops and May we find strength and grace to continue on life's pursuit no matter the outcome.
Congratulations to all successful members of the AOLMAW

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gbyms:

Yeah but he meant we successful candidates would do it ourselves online.
Now the Hr says they have done it for us. It’ confusing tho.
Maybe she meant registering the successful candidates to an online platform that can enable them send out bulk success emails for us to come for clearance or a physical documentation.

You are right, perhaps a new database for successful candidates.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks sir, we really appreciate...
Cheers fella.

Napolitano2012:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:

You are blessed for this information.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thank you, bro Nap.

Napolitano2012:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
This guy's (Napoli...) smooth info looks too smooth.

I advice people to be cautious, don't PM him o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:

Thanks for your selflessness bro. Its a path of greatness. Your words always come in timely and gives hope to those who want to receive. True Sheeps will always be different from wolves even when they come in sheeps clothings.

Blessed are those who have not seen their APLs and yet have believed. "For without faith, it is impossible to please God". #NeverGiveUp

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
aaa1234:
This guy's (Napoli...) smooth info looks too smooth.

I advice people to be cautious, don't PM him o.
people dey vex... care ful before dey pieces u

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
No b small pieces....

I don wan go start d charge self...

CircleOfWilis:
people dey vex... care ful before dey pieces u

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.