Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847984 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
So they can engage the EHs that won't work with refineries and come back later to engage those that will?
olaidefat:

There are EH who will not work at any of the refineries.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
22General:
So they can engage the EHs that won't work with refineries and come back later to engage those that will?
Lol. Those in sales, marketing and other commercial roles abi?. What of EH in IT, finance, medical, legal etc or are there contract staff in above roles? I hope it is not what I am thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
fidebbs:

Lol. Those in sales, marketing and other commercial roles abi?
Hmm, You people want to start splitting EH' list.Plz,allow it come in one piece o grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
22General:
Lol, guys don't want to be left behind at all... it's best to move on if one didn't get APL at the time it's out during one's category (GT/EH) rather than be waiting and hoping for 2nd batch like it's admission list. if the first/original list can take "forever" like this, i wonder how longer the "2nd batch" will take, if at all there will be any.
May We be counted among the NNPC successfuls. AMEN!

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
PrettySandra:
What's your buddy's source? Abi your buddy got the info from here and called to tell you? Hope it's not a cycle of single source?
The only thing I can tell you is my buddy has big eyes at the Towers, plus connected with the chairman of her panel on LinkedIn, who called her and they'f been talking. She hurriedly came to register here during the heat of Tfare palava or something, cause she wanted to ask a question. Her source was out of the country then,and she had not connected to the chairman of her panel then, after registering she realised she had to wait for another 2 weeks to post, I later had to ask the question for her here. And since then she has not been active on this platform. I included it she's on this platform, just in case she comes online, so she knows am referencing her, not like am feeling like one god sharing the info she originally shared with me.
Thanks.

Modified: Am also configured to look for loopholes in any narrative, that's why I reponded, pls any person with a rethorical or stupid question should not expect an answer from me.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jokers plenty here

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Some people on this platform no get sauce pot like us o, but dem go dey form Almighty pot of sauce here... Na new year we dey oo, if you no get beta source, no dey counter another person source in as much you no drop anything here (dem sabi demselves,awon set I sabi all)
Plz, go n change o, u can't continue exhibiting this your " I can't accommodate others view" and you expect yourself to be successful at the tower. No bi curse but pure truth about life.
Kudos to those that feed us with tasteful, sour and burnt sauce here.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MissDoGood: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biolexxin:

Pls note that the gist about pick up points is my own deduction based on how 2012 went, I can't confirm what method they want to use this time.

Okay no problem. Thank you so much
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SundryInfo: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
I cant wait to tell people calmly 'I got the NNPC job'

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biolexxin:

The only thing I can tell you is my buddy has big eyes at the Towers, plus connected with the chairman of her panel on LinkedIn, who called her and they'f been talking. She hurriedly came to register here during the heat of Tfare palava or something, cause she wanted to ask a question. Her source was out of the country then,and she had not connected to the chairman of her panel then, after registering she realised she had to wait for another 2 weeks to post, I later had to ask the question for her here. And since then she has not been active on this platform. I included it she's on this platform, just in case she comes online, so she knows am referencing her, not like am feeling like one god sharing the info she originally shared with me.
Thanks.

Modified: Am also configured to look for loopholes in any narrative, that's why I reponded, pls any person with a rethorical or stupid question should not expect an answer from me.
Thanks

Alennaa ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Black11:
I cant wait to tell people calmly 'I got the NNPC job'

You don't need to tell them. Just imagine them ask you what do you do now? And you're like" I'm a staff of NNPC".

That shock go too much.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Iyajelili:

You don't need to tell them. Just imagine them ask you what do you do now? And you're like" I'm a staff of NNPC".

That shock to too much.

Mad ohh
They never experit it..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
I dey tell you.

Some close peeps gats know as e dey hot na
Iyajelili:

That shock to too much.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Alennaa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
olaidefat:

Alennaa ?

Ale what? grin grin grin

I am the most sauceless person in this group...
I breeze in here to peep/update and breeze out too.. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Aswearughad!! cheesy shocked
Iyajelili:

That shock to too much.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Iyajelili:

That shock to too much.
or make yu tell em say...Baba Kyari na your new daddy...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
22General:

I made the assertion to dispute the assumption that the agitating contract staffs at the refineries are the cause of EH cancellation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
olaidefat:

I made the assertion to dispute the assumption that the agitating contract staffs at the refineries are the cause of EH cancellation.
Nobody here said EH have been cancelled

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
May we be there

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
Nobody here said EH have been cancelled
Mehn! e be like say EH sef plenty for this thread. It's well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sorry, nothing like printing of APL as earlier mentioned by someone. Still pending court case in this regard.

just pray 4 best & wait

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
why are we always going back and forth with all our sources ehn?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
U Dey mind the jokers on this thread.

Thanks for telling them.

balher:
Sorry, nothing like printing of APL as earlier mentioned by someone. Still pending court case in this regard.

just pray 4 best & wait
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alennaa:

Ale what? grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
SundryInfo:
I have the CIPS new syllabus materials for L4 M2 to M7. Selling for 3,000naira each.

Send me a PM or Whatsapp/call on 08128990685

Is that the latest version of LOMS cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't know why some evil people will come here just to sell people hope for nothing thereby stopping them from moving with other things in thier lives. It's nothing short of pathetic. Like what is your gain, likes and shares?? Many of you here are simply insane cos of a few minutes fame. Madness!! Which day and age would any agency still be typing APL to distribute, to who and who? What is d essence of emails and phone nos. You think we are in 1982? And some equally funny people here will believe any incredulous story just cos it's what they want to hear thereby encouraging other people to come again tomorrow with another fake positivity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
balher:

just pray 4 best & wait

Thank you for saying it as it is. Some of us still appreciate reality than living in dreamland. If it ever comes out we will be waiting.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Iyajelili:

That shock go too much.

When they thought I would continue to struggle in life, then God showed up and disappointed them...

I just dey imagine the kind of fake joy that would be on their faces... Especially my longtime Nigerian friend who ported to Canada and later abandoned me for another Nigerian guy that schools in Dubai... angry angry Both are presently in Naija for a visit...but bae no send me again. Not even an "hello"...

Chai, local man has suffered... What of ........? That one just gave me a straight NO.... lol... Im in sifia pains
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alennaa:

Ale what? grin grin grin

lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
balher:

just pray 4 best & wait

Noted. Imagine if NNPC lose the case. Another recruitment will commence whereby the age limit for GT will be like 35 years and no age limit for EH.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
balher:

just pray 4 best & wait

Yeah.

You're not far from the truth.

It is not palatable though.....Not to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.