Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829926 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
cocococo:

Dem don come again. Why will u people not just allow APL to come in peace, and let it surprise us if possible. angry Na una dey scare the poor APL away. Trust me, if everyone just keeps mute on APL speculations for 1 week straight, APL will come the next week.
I got d info this morning. This is the very first time i am convinced

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
darado:

I got d info this morning. This is the very first time i am convinced
have you confirmed the EH stuff

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
2020 the year of appointments and disappointments grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
cocococo:

Dem don come again. Why will u people not just allow APL to come in peace, and let it surprise us if possible. angry Na una dey scare the poor APL away. Trust me, if everyone just keeps mute on APL speculations for 1 week straight, APL will come the next week.

grin grin grin grin
You go fear poor APL na!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
All the people screaming "no apl this year, wait till next year, bla bla bla,." like 2020 will never come, well, here we are.Happy new year. APL is a goal

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
allthingsgood:
2020 the year of appointments and disappointments grin cheesy

In spite of this, it's my year of productivity. Whatever the outcome we will all succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
To the guys certain we wont recieve APL in 2019.

Give us update. Before i start calling you out.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year friends. What we could not achieve last year, may we achieve them this year speedily and successfully in Jesus name. Amen.
2020 represents 100% vision and success. All the wonderful things of 2020 will not elude us by the special grace of God.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
have you confirmed the EH stuff
The Man has not responded yet.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
darado:
The Man has not responded yet.
Ok. Pls keep us posted bro
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LadyHeaven(f): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to us all, by the end of this decade may we be gearing up to enter SS2 or higher, Ameeeeen grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
adamx23:
I am a member of one of these NNPC whatsapp groups. There's a rumour flying around that people have started collecting their appointment letters. About 4 different people claimed they know some people that have gotten.
If anything, this corroborates panalyst's info that the letters have been printed.

please boss I would like to be added to that group. I don't mind.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Please add me up on the group chat

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Meanwhile...in the other news before APL drops soonest

https://thenationonlineng.net/nnpc-records-n13-23b-trading-surplus-in-october-2/

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy New Year guys. It's been a while in here. wish u all the best this year and by God's grace this recruitment will come to a positive end for all of us.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2020
A fresh year; a year of no disappointments; a year of good varieties; a year of far better alternatives; a year of your dream; a year for the unleashing of your beautiful destiny, a year of your true heart's desires; a year of employments; a year of multiple blue-chip employment letters; a year of your NNPC appointment letter; a year of divine resumption to duty, and a year where only God will take all the glory in your life.

Happy New Year!!!

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning all.
I got a call from a very close buddy, she informed me, as at 31st Dec APL letters were being printed, She said GTs were the ones printed, EH will come later on... What remains now is how long it would take them to get it to the 37 pick up points we have. The buddy is also on this platform.
May we all get our APL.
Amen.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2020
Biolexxin:
Good morning all.
I got a call from a very close buddy, she informed me, as at 31st Dec APL letters were being printed, She said GTs were the ones printed, EH will come later on... What remains now is how long it would take them to get it to the 37 pick up points we have. The buddy is also on this platform.
May we all get our APL.
Amen.
thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MissDoGood: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
martinsfm:
thank you.

Good day here, please I don’t understand the reason why NNPC will want to send apl to different states. Aren’t they supposed to send as a mail and when we get to Abuja, the apl can be given to us in person.

This method of sending apl via courier service doesn’t make sense to me. This is 2020!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2020
panalyst:

Latest January because I can’t pin a date because this things are out of anyone’s hands but I can tell you AUTHORITATIVELY LETTERS HAVE BEEN TYPED for the GT’s with their Salaries included in them.
panalyst posted this on the 31st, my source also said something like this,same thing with EH gist..
We getting somewhere

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2020
MissDoGood:

Good day here, please I don’t understand the reason why NNPC will want to send apl to different states. Aren’t they supposed to send as a mail and when we get to Abuja, the apl can be given to us in person.

This method of sending apl via courier service doesn’t make sense to me. This is 2020!
Pls note that the gist about pick up points is my own deduction based on how 2012 went, I can't confirm what method they want to use this time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2020
MissDoGood:

lol for starters, i didnt share the info

number 2, it is common with government jobs, and maybe they are thinking, why make everyone come to abuja when you may not be posted there.

receive it at home and report to your placement.

Just thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
NoHatred:
I am not in any way discrediting your source. But why conclude the GT first before talking about how to move forward with the EH? GTs and EHs wrote tests together. GTs and EHs did interviews together. So why the discrepancy now that it's time for notification?

I'm just guessing it probably has to do with the contract staff in the refineries issue. Trying to see how they can accommodate them. That's just my guess

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
This January must really be pregnant. May "She" gives birth to success for us all. Amen!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
January is pregnant, and it must enter the labour room by force to deliver its good fruits..

Everything will soon come to a successful end, and this thread will go to rest later on.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
HAPPY New year guys

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Biolexxin:
Good morning all.
May we all get our APL.
Amen.
Thanks for the info..
Plz, ask her about estimated number of successful GTs... wink

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
any idea how many Gt's dey are taking..closer to the 900 -1000 earlier purported or closer to 500

panalyst:

I'm just guessing it probably has to do with the contract staff in the refineries issue. Trying to see how they can accommodate them. That's just my guess
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
What's your buddy's source? Abi your buddy got the info from here and called to tell you? Hope it's not a cycle of single source?
Biolexxin:
Good morning all.
May we all get our APL.
Amen.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
PrettySandra:
What's your buddy's source? Abi your buddy got the info from here and called to tell you? Hope it's not a cycle of single source?

I think we are more interested in the buddy's source than the buddy...to avoid stories that touch

Nonetheless thank you for sharing

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
PrettySandra:
I hope "the Buddy" is not you?. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
panalyst:

There are EH who will not work at any of the refineries.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.