Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833178 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 5:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Please, where are those saying there will be another fresh recruitment in January? don't hide yourself oo.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 6:09am On Jan 03, 2020
muhamm3d:

It's crazy I have to tell you. I don't want to be a downer and all but do you seriously believe no new staff GT/EH has walked into NNPC since june/July last year. No, seriously think about it. More than 7month no new staff.lol. I know what I have heard though but yall seriously need to stop indulging these clowns.
You're the most stupid and useless person I have ever seen in this forum, why not you move on? Must you come everyday and comment?

Please, go and find teaching in the private secondary school in your area and stop being jobless.

On behalf of Muslims Nairaland Nnpc Hopeful (MNNH) I ask you to instantly change your moniker, otherwise we will attack you continuously.

We too get bad mouth.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Alennaa:

Ale what? grin grin grin

I am the most sauceless person in this group...
I breeze in here to peep/update and breeze out too.. cheesy

I dont even know the security man at the gate. Not only you. But I am not sauce less, my sauce just keeps encouraging me to stay calm that He is the Prince of Peace.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TruthCorp: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2020
panalyst:

Latest January because I can’t pin a date because this things are out of anyone’s hands but I can tell you AUTHORITATIVELY LETTERS HAVE BEEN TYPED for the GT’s with their Salaries included in them.

Hello Panalyst, for the sake of clarity, when you stated TYPED here did you mean PRINTED in this context? because it appears many others have interpreted this to be printed.
I am asking because your initial post alluded to the fact that there was no specific release date and you'd agree with me that on the average a printed offer letter has 3 very specific dates namely; The date of offer, Deadline for acceptance of offer and Date of resumption.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2020
TruthCorp:

Hello Panalyst, for the sake of clarity, when you stated TYPED here did you mean PRINTED in this context? because it appears many others have interpreted this to be printed.
I am asking because your initial post alluded to the fact that there was no specific release date and you'd agree with me that on the average a printed offer letter has 3 very specific dates namely; The date of offer, Deadline for acceptance of offer and Date of resumption.

Printed kwa
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2020
souljar:

Boss! I tried hard to like the post more than once, I did 5 times... I know the four don't count but... grin

cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Printed kwa

Biko bia re simm okpa, agohn ji mmadu eba. nkegi otoruto?

smiles... my days in UNN, Nsukka

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2020
January is here, now our watch continues.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2020
NosaJBourne:

When they thought I would continue to struggle in life, then God showed up and disappointed them...

I just dey imagine the kind of fake joy that would be on their faces... Especially my longtime Nigerian friend who ported to Canada and later abandoned me for another Nigerian guy that schools in Dubai... angry angry Both are presently in Naija for a visit...but bae no send me again. Not even an "hello"...

Chai, local man has suffered... What of ........? That one just gave me a straight NO.... lol... Im in sifia pains
I don't know what happened between you and your ex so I won't take sides but the best revenge you can give her is to be very successful. I pray you get this job.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Sometimes?
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Iyajelili:

I don't know what happened between you and your ex so I won't take sides but the best revenge you can give her is to be very successful. I pray you get this job.
Amen, iya mi... With or without NNPC!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave00733(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2020
That an individual decides to accept or reject someone's TRUTH on this thread is simply his / her choice. Let them be!! But in your efforts to negate or accept someone else's TRUTH,you then decide to be authoritative in your claims(which of course is not verified), then there's an error in your reasoning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Powersurge:
Wait ooo is @balher the same standard deviation guy a.k.a wedding correspondent, a.k.a babaringa photographer?

If so, pls try to update the house when Kyari"s daughter-in-law conceives. I really appreciate the legitimacy of your source all these times. Please don't be discouraged in posting the pictures. God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yeye...chai
Powersurge:
Wait ooo is @balher the same standard deviation guy a.k.a wedding correspondent, a.k.a babaringa photographer?

If so, pls try to update the house when Kyari"s daughter-in-law conceives. I really appreciate the legitimacy of your source all these times. Please don't be discouraged in posting the pictures. God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
today, a new info has emerged from my credible source. Yeah....very credible. This info cannot be more true....

The court case has been resolved....contrary to my post yesterday.... But there is still a problem...

Just as things were about to be finalized, Another activist has emerged in Lagos....(very recently)...with a petition.

What he wants is incredible.....i am sure it will also be resolved too.

We pray and wait.

The first courtcase was resolved....that another massive recruitment will be done very soon....to give more people a chance....this decision doesn't stop the present recruitment....it will be finalized.

I see my source once in two months.....he is not someone i can call frequently or text.
So, i might not be able to provide any update soon....

We will depend on other credible sources here for subsequent updates.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2020
I agree with you!!! believe what you want to believe and ignore the one you don't. No pressure!!!

dave00733:
That an individual decides to accept or reject someone's TRUTH on this thread is simply his / her choice. Let them be!! But in your efforts to negate or accept someone else's TRUTH,you then decide to be authoritative in your claims(which of course is not verified), then there's an error in your reasoning.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by detola27: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good one. More reason one should not be swift to discredit someone else's 'sauce'. The information shared here may not sync with yours, just take it with a pinch of salt and not discredit it.

Goodluck.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:
today, a new info has emerged from my credible source. Yeah....very credible. This info cannot be more true....

The court case has been resolved....contrary to my post yesterday.... But there is still a problem...

Just as things were about to be finalized, Another activist has emerged in Lagos....(very recently)...with a petition.

We pray and wait.

The first courtcase was resolved....that another massive recruitment will be done very soon....to give more people a chance....this decision doesn't stop the present recruitment....it will be finalized.

I see my source once in two months.....he is not someone i can call frequently or text.

Thanks.

Read this again n ask yourself if it made sense.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nothing is delaying the release of APL/OoE, NNPC ain't just ready, if anything was ever responsible, its was what former GMD pointed out, "the complex inclusion process" tankiu. Source:- Sauceless.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by my3phones: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

We pray and wait.

Thanks.

If your source is actually legit, thanks for the info.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
my3phones:

If your source is actually legit, thanks for the info.

It is.

I wont mention names or give away any clue that can make the corporation to trace my source...if there is anything like that...

If i mention his name, no one on this thread will make a sound.

Trust this info sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Let me slip into the background....

Cheers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Even if you mention MKK as your source , I will make sound.

Allow this thread to rest . APL/OoE will come at the right time.

Jokers!!!

Originakalokalo:

It is.

I wont mention names or give away any clue that can make the corporation to trace my source...if there is anything like that...

If i mention his name, no one on this thread will make a sound.

Trust this info sir.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
are you people not tired of this source things

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aremolomi:

Even if you mention MKK as your source , I will make sound.

Allow this thread to rest . APL/OoE will come at the right time.

Jokers!!!

going by your previous posts, i don't think theres anyone that is as bitter as you.

If you have sure sources at the towers, why are you still on this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
It’s fun here!

Thanks

martinsfm:
going by your previous posts, i don't think theres anyone that is as bitter as you.

If you have sure sources as the towers, why are you still on this thread?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Its becoming clearer who the real jokers are. Those who stick to outdated or wrong news from so called sources and think their source is the most correct. I wonder what they are doing on this thread since their source is the surest

Information is progressive and recent happenings buttress the authenticity of the information provided by panalyst. Its also amazing to me that other quiet sources sprang up immediately after his info on 31st Dec.

The good Lord is answering our prayers and shall bring to pass his purpose for this recruitment and no man can stop it.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

We pray and wait.

Thanks.

You, Muhamm3d, and balher, should please go to one corner without any form of disturbance and argue on which court case/petition is delaying/ will get this recruitment canceled.

And Yes, you can come back after 2090.
Thanks. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
You guys no know what delay is, afterall you never applied for DSS, I remember my cousin was in part 3 when I applied, Can you imagine he has graduated, served & finish his MSc course work & still DSS no even call for camp grin

Even AOLMAW don disappear for dis thread despite their insanely high morale grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

You understand the issues so well.

The last APL from a general recruitment was in 2012... No organization can survive this long without people sneaking in through the backdoor.

The last recruitment exercise took 2 years before completion...That's a recruitment without a court case....

It is well with this country.

No matter how long this takes....I am getting in as an EH.

We wait.

At the bolded. But u say u no apply for this one na. No wonder u and ur friends wan make dem cancel this one and start afresh. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol , nice one bro

U now see why I called them jokers.

Bursted!!!

bobowaja:

At the bolded. But u say u no apply for this one na. No wonder u and ur friends wan make dem cancel this one and start afresh. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

We pray and wait.

Thanks.

Why can't you just leave the thread for us and wait for the next recruitment? Is that too hard?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.