Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,963 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828826 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
StephenEA:

Biko bia re simm okpa, agohn ji mmadu eba. nkegi otoruto?

smiles... my days in UNN, Nsukka

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink okpa ole ka ichoro? Okpa'm a toforo!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tutuwater(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

It is.

I wont mention names or give away any clue that can make the corporation to trace my source...if there is anything like that...

If i mention his name, no one on this thread will make a sound.

Trust this info sir.
Did your sorcerer not mention that the 'Senate' is the one delaying NNPC from releasing the list.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Originakalokalo:

It is.

I wont mention names or give away any clue that can make the corporation to trace my source...if there is anything like that...

If i mention his name, no one on this thread will make a sound.

Trust this info sir.
LMAO!

Wetin Musa no go see for gate?!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
joobseekar:

You, Muhamm3d, and balher, should please go to one corner without any form of disturbance and argue on which court case/petition is delaying/ will get this recruitment canceled.

And Yes, you can come back after 2090.
Thanks. cheesy cheesy
LMAO, the trio tho grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rafiq2:
You guys no know what delay is, afterall you never applied for DSS, I remember my cousin was in part 3 when I applied, Can you imagine he has graduated, served & finish his MSc course work & still DSS no even call for camp grin

Even AOLMAW don disappear for dis thread despite their insanely high morale grin
DSS dey do person like Arsenal FC does to her fans...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
To be honest we are truly getting close. My own source though not high up there but was actively engaged during our interview process at towers lobby before going into amphi theater.

He says strong indication that “go ahead” is expected to come downstairs anytime from now - this guy rarely ever picks calls. Last he mentioned a while back was that court case was still in the way until resolved by NNPC Legal. As usual he ends conversation with keep praying.

All other sorcerers may be right after all. Fingers crossed. Lets not discourage others who may have better sauces and connect.

Chukkkz:
Its becoming clearer who the real jokers are. Those who stick to outdated or wrong news from so called sources and think their source is the most correct. I wonder what they are doing on this thread since their source is the surest

Information is progressive and recent happenings buttress the authenticity of the information provided by panalyst. Its also amazing to me that other quiet sources sprang up immediately after his info on 31st Dec.

The good Lord is answering our prayers and shall bring to pass his purpose for this recruitment and no man can stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Autobot45: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm in a dilemma of choosing between my current job and an offer that just came...my current job is on contract ending April with possiblity of extension. Pay is 100k; take home is 90k whereas the new offer is more permanent pay 70; take home around 60 something with possiblity of growth. Should I take d new offer considering that my current job contract will soon run out??or should I take the new job...ur candid advices is highly needed..thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
MI6:

To be honest we are truly getting close. My own source though not high up there but was actively engaged during our interview process at towers lobby before going into amphi theater.

He says strong indication that “go ahead” is expected to come downstairs anytime from now - this guy rarely ever picks calls. Last he mentioned a while back was that court case was still in the way until resolved by NNPC Legal. As usual he ends conversation with keep praying.

All other sorcerers may be right after all. Fingers crossed. Lets not discourage others who may have better sauces and connect.

Thanks for the information. All these coherent and synchronizing sources cannot be wrong at the same time. I pray nothing comes up or slows it down

The signs of the end time are becoming evident. May we be among the chosen.Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
I am not understanding this Man again ooo...... is it faith you have or original SOURCE and not sauce?

hooha:
There is what we call fact and what we call truth...A saying says "Seek the truth from fact(s)"..

The fact is any valid thing people may say such as court case, cancellation, etc...

But I know the real truth: the real truth is that GOD IS RELEASING THE NNPC APPOINTMENT LETTERS THIS JANUARY 2020. Anybody can mock or oppose the statement, but this truth is on the SOLID ROCK.

I don't just speak always because I just want to talk, I sometimes speak by God's authentic backing.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SundryInfo: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

Is that the latest version of LOMS cheesy cheesy

Your DP is funny

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
well, the only genuine thing i see in all your posts are pictures and not info......

balher:
I only tell genuine info.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abeg, if they dont post APL gist..... what should they post, Africa Magic gist

cocococo:

Seconded. Now we know why Nigerian pastors will always get customers because they promise them Heaven on Earth. Nigerians like to be brainwashed a lot.
And the cycle of fake APL news continues in 2020. What a shame!
For those people posting APL gists, why not just keep it to yourselves. We all know that at the end, it may not—or will likely not—pan out as you have posted. We have been seeing this since August last year—one gist after the other that turns out to be fake news. I’m fed up, I swear. Last warning to any one who will post APL gist here again! Walahi! Try me and see!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Autobot45:
I'm in a dilemma of choosing between my current job and an offer that just came...my current job is on contract ending April with possiblity of extension. Pay is 100k; take home is 90k whereas the new offer is more permanent pay 70; take home around 60 something with possiblity of growth. Should I take d new offer considering that my current job contract will soon run out??or should I take the new job...ur candid advices is highly needed..thanks

Please consider the career prospects for each.
Does the new one offers HMO, contributory pension ?
If it does, then I will advise you go for the new one.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
God bless you for this..... #only genuine info HE said grin grin grin

CSmooth:

After the highly incoherent "update" you posted the last time

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
I am not understanding this Man again ooo...... is it faith you have or original SOURCE and not sauce?

He is a member of Mountain of fire and prayer ministries! Our church member, if u know what I mean.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Allow me to answer for him please....... it doesn't make the smallest of any sense. in fact, it is absolutely meaningless

#EH aspirant for that matter

larride:

Read this again n ask yourself if it made sense.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
cocococo:

Seconded. Now we know why Nigerian pastors will always get customers because they promise them Heaven on Earth. Nigerians like to be brainwashed a lot.
And the cycle of fake APL news continues in 2020. What a shame!
For those people posting APL gists, why not just keep it to yourselves. We all know that at the end, it may not—or will likely not—pan out as you have posted. We have been seeing this since August last year—one gist after the other that turns out to be fake news. I’m fed up, I swear. Last warning to any one who will post APL gist here again! Walahi! Try me and see!

I agree with you as touching message conveyed @bolded, however when you generalise a statement, you can be wrong, this applies to different spheres. A little safe landing would help.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
Allow me to answer for him please....... it doesn't make the smallest of any sense. in fact, it is absolutely meaningless

#EH aspirant for that matter

Beam is that you? grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink okpa ole ka ichoro? Okpa'm a toforo!
chai! olu gi a tokwa. wéré 1000, ye'm nké 200, I bia wéré nke foro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Autobot45:

Go for the latter as if offers you career growth. Don’t let total net pay alone be the deciding factor.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Autobot45:

please while others are contributing, you mentioned 'pay' and 'take home', help a brother, what's the difference? are they both monthly?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Autobot45:

Such low figures! Nigerian coys should try and pay well please. 70,000*12=
Not enough to sustain a family.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
muhamm3d:
I don't know why some evil people will come here just to sell people hope for nothing thereby stopping them from moving with other things in thier lives. It's nothing short of pathetic. Like what is your gain, likes and shares?? Many of you here are simply insane cos of a few minutes fame. Madness!! Which day and age would any agency still be typing APL to distribute, to who and who? What is d essence of emails and phone nos. You think we are in 1982? And some equally funny people here will believe any incredulous story just cos it's what they want to hear thereby encouraging other people to come again tomorrow with another fake positivity.

Are you for real?

If you are currently working, did you get your offer letter through email only or by email and hardcopy?

How will you say a written agreement is outdated? is it on the mail you and the CEO will sign on?

I'm kinda confused ooo. or maybe i am ignorant of recruitment trend.

Please enlighten me.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please all the people with sources, we believe and hope that OoE will drop in January. That is by the way, any idea how many GTs are taken, how they were selected? Is it based on the quota system or per local governments? Is it more of Northerners or Southerners? Is it more of Engineers or IT guys? Is it still the anticipated 1300 GTs or more? Please this is what we want to know now nd not the day APL will drop grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Resveratrol: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Are you also a Titan cheesy cheesy

Beeam:
If by "move on" u're hoping that many of us will get alternatives and give up on NNPC so that u contract staff ppl can say "even the candidates are no longer interested" e no go work!

We are never moving on from this NNPC recruitment oh, NO LEAVE NO TRANSFER!!!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sulleymanimam:
Please all the people with sources, we believe and hope that OoE will drop in January. That is by the way, any idea how many GTs are taken, how they were selected? Is it based on the quota system or per local governments? Is it more of Northerners or Southerners? Is it more of Engineers or IT guys? Is it still the anticipated 1300 GTs or more? Please this is what we want to know now nd not the day APL will drop grin
Needless

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Some people are consistently idiotic on this forum saying crappy things about this recruitment since 2019, bad news no dey tire una ?? "Yes I was rude, but I was rude to an idiot" Mourinho, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Take the later, I earn 70k with sanwo olus minimum wage & i still live comfortably.

Choose growth anytime anyday, as steadiness wins the race...

Autobot45:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aswear.....totally needless

Chukeg:

Needless

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Autobot45:

Dem swear for u ni Even if permanent is 30k, take it!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
These days when I see missed calls from unknown numbers on my phone, I try my best to call every number back. I don’t want to hear that they (courier company) called my number I didn’t pick.. That won’t be our portion o. Apostle Hooha, we haven’t heard from you this evening... Have your data finished?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just in: The Management of NNPC hv prepared new Recruitment Criteria, in case if nnpc lost the case on 14 /2/2020. which scheduled to start afresh.

*If u hv link at nnpc tower, ask, b4 u labelled me wrong *

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.