Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835412 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
theSpark:

Me too o boss and I no go check again sef cheesy Wetin don happen don happen.

All is in God's hands now.
na so brother... God go see us through.. make the thing just finish sef.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Enough is enough for this complex inclusion process, let's shift our energy to when the APL will be released.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mcpat(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020
Napolitano2012:
APL will be out SOON as the GMD said.. but before then, let me drop an info I learnt about recently from my HR Source.. it has nothing to do with the release but rather with a very weird method applied in correcting the first list..

She claimed that a first list was submitted sometime in October but it was met with disapproval from Top Guns in government causing the initial delays and rancours.. mostly because it was claimed to favour more of the west and south and not enough of the north... According to her, on that day she informed us that the GMD called a very short emergency meeting after the Quiz Event, it was resolved that the list should be modified after which online documentation should follow..

.. she said they (HR DEPARTMENT) consequently proceeded to remove some names from some states in order to balance it by adding some names in order states.. NOW the weird gist is, CAN u imagine the method they applied in choosing the new names that were added... she said that in order to be fast with the selection and to make it fair, they logged into the dashboards of the candidates with high scores that were not selected before, then they checked the number of times each candidate had logged in since the interview and the regularity with which they logged in and from there, they selected over hundreds of new names based purely on how often they frequented their dashboard. when my boss asked her why,, she said since the candidates in question all had the necessary high score, they couldn't pick all, they needed a particular number and so it was down to luck... and for the method, she said the logic was that those who were continually checking their dashboard showed that they were really interested in the job and were eager to know if their status had changed but those who didn't log in oftenly might not care much bout the job..

mehn, I was shocked dat day.. that is how many of us here would be called by luck.. from dat day, I began to believe more in prayers ... people who were not in the original list, see how Fate turned tins around for their favour...... just with a weird reason of logging in to ur dashboard oftenly.. that's it... we wait.

Okoto meow meow skrrrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2020
victory148:

My question is this since they are trying to increase the no of candidates from a particular region(north) does that mean that they reduced the candidates from the other region (south) to counterbalance it or they all together increased the total no of candidates they intend to take?
the former looks like what was done not the later
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray.

God is bringing great light at the end of the NNPC APL tunnel.

Good morning.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Do you attend DLCM?
Let me reserve my answer to maintain little facelessness in a faceless forum.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smool: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Okay, I am not trying to dispute the claim that names were pulled down and replaced with dashboard login theng, but if they truly used that dashboard theng how will they balance the number of candidates from each department (subsidiaries) that is supposed to have been balanced from the initial list?
Just thinking!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2020
Sempumping:
The End is very very very very very very very Near
EH ?
So EH is not sure for now?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Smool:
Okay, I am not trying to dispute the claim that names were pulled down and replaced with dashboard login theng, but if they truly used that dashboard theng how will they balance the number of candidates from each department (subsidiaries) that is supposed to have been balanced from the initial list?
Just thinking!!
You've forgotten the applicants studied same course and NNPC has just a department?
I just dey look this guy wey bring up this yeye theory.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2020
hakika ban san dalilin da ya sa aka hana ni kwana uku ba a nan. ta wata hanya na dawo. Ana bin salo akan yanayin karatu tun safiyar rana.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2020
I find it funny the energy of "waiting for APL for this week" grin have been channelled to how candidates were chosen.
We don't need such information. At least Napo claimed to have kept the info long which is good but best to have reserved it.
Every success always have elements of merit and grace. You could score higher because you smiled.
How would you define simple as a form of merit?

If at all what Napo said is true, there is no big deal

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Aremolomi:
hakika ban san dalilin da ya sa aka hana ni kwana uku ba a nan. ta wata hanya na dawo. Ana bin salo akan yanayin karatu tun safiyar rana.
Kai Alhaji! So you were banned by the mods for three days? grin
Welcome back... Please do not hesitate to continue from where you stopped grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2020
In 48 hours they will start propounding new theories grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MajorLanister: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2020
adamx23:

Oga, are you also waiting on NNPC?

u dey ere... lolz... Na so oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Yes oh without any reason.

Anyways latest info from the towers as copied from text message to me is below

We have warned all our HR Group staffs to desist from communicating on this. just be patient and hope for the best.

habishat:

Kai Alhaji! So you were banned by the mods for three days? grin
Welcome back... Please do not hesitate to continue from where you stopped grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Bro, don't take all these rumours to heart, EH will be concluded. Let's just pray we are among the fortunate ones. Cheers!

NoHatred:
So EH is not sure for now?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nelly2015(f): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Someone should help me with the LINK... NNPCCAREER Portal

I want to check something please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2020
One week more and this month is gone.

Told you guys last year that if there would be anything like APL, it would be out around March. Anybody that tells you otherwise is a liar who just wants you to feel good.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmmmm...... Reliable source
Constantee:
Sincerely yours, a reliable source said we should expect APL between now and Friday.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Nelly2015:
Someone should help me with the LINK... NNPCCAREER Portal

I want to check something please
Is this one from Jupiter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2020
This Napolitano guy sha ....
Read ur last line carefully....
So it's only ur source that can "know" or "pass info"
It is well o...
All these ur info r really not necessary...
What we need now is when APL will drop...
May we be favoured....
Good morning

Napolitano2012:

There are complaining bcoz it sounds ridiculous, But before I started, I said I wanted to say something weird, bcoz the whole thing sounds like bullshit to me too.. I said it was funny at first den I became angry.. The Source called my boss to inform him that they were done modifying the list and then she decided to CONFIDE in him on what they apparently did, It's not something everybody or anybody else is supposed to know. it's a secret. becoz it's an ugly method if they really did that.. and it was during that process that she asked for his nephew's name ands details although the boy is from South South... Th simple truth is that things have happened to that list that you all here can't comprehend.. and won't believe if you are told.. believe me or not, I get first hand info but I keep most of them locked up so bcoz of its sensitivity and the dust u guys like raising here.. this info came in December but I refused spilling it here bcoz I wanted it to pass for sometime when that process has been done for.... I don't understand the attacking from most angles, if you believe the story, cool, if u don't, kool.. and don't expect any of ur sources to know or tell u this..

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2020
qwertyboss:

Is this one from Jupiter!
Lol, I think so grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Aremolomi:

Yes oh without any reason.

Anyways latest info from the towers as copied from text message to me is below

We have warned all our HR Group staffs to desist from communicating on this. just be patient and hope for the best.

Way to go bro. I believe you 100%
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2020
emmanuelsea:

Let me reserve my answer to maintain little facelessness in a faceless forum.

Lol... I got the hint from your new year message. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Grupo:
One week more and this month is gone.

Told you guys last year that if there would be anything like APL, it would be out around March. Anybody that tells you otherwise is a liar who just wants you to feel good.

When you know it's a lie, why are you doing countdown to see how true it is or not?

WHy are you keeping tabs on this thread?

You are simply suffering from cognitive dissonance

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Some people come here and decide to play with the intelligence of other people. This Napolitano guy gave a definite timeline for release of appointment letters and we all hailed him and waited the whole week. Yet nothing came of it. Now he conjures up another info, this time very ridiculous one and people are still carried away with it.
I now believe that people feel fulfilled getting likes on their comments.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tekoa:
Some people come here and decide to play with the intelligence of other people. This Napolitano guy gave a definite timeline for release of appointment letters and we all hailed him and waited the whole week. Yet nothing came of it. Now he conjures up another info, this time very ridiculous one and people are still carried away with it.
I now behave that people feel fulfilled getting likes on their comments.

You now behave? Even your brain and your mind have refused to agree with each other...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
I personally do not feel like anyone would come here and share an information they did not get. If you are here (a faceless forum) to do that, your self-esteem is actually very low....... People come on here to share their info and some other people attack them. As ridiculous as their info may sound, it is what they got and they've come here to relay it. You shouldn't attack them as far as they are not choking it down your throats. You are quick to dissect every other person's info but you have never gone the extra length to get any info yourself; you are a very ridiculous person! You can easily read the info without taking it to heart. I'm sure some people here have some genuine info, but they refuse to share because they are scared of being bashed. Even if you have it in mind to criticise a person's info, you can do it constructively without being harsh or rude. With or without NNPC, all of us go dey alryt!

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Exactly the situation of things....
He is just seeking attention...
He came here again when he realised that a new theory has emerged and seems people r believing it......

Tekoa:
I now behave that people feel fulfilled getting likes on their comments.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
What is anyone with genuine info scared of?
Will people come to your house to beat u up?
Dont u see how Jarus,Panalyst gave their info...
Well, our prayer na make we dae among the list...
One love to everyone...
Las Las ,we go all dae alryt
villainnotmoobb:
I personally do not feel like anyone would come here and share an information they did not get. If you are here (a faceless forum) to do that, your self-esteem is actually very low....... People come on here to share their info and some other people attack them. As ridiculous as their info may sound, it is what they got and they've come here to relay it. You shouldn't attack them as far as they are not choking it down your throats. You are quick to dissect every other person's info but you have never gone the extra length to get any info yourself; you are a very ridiculous person! You can easily read the info without taking it to heart. I'm sure some people here have some genuine info, but they refuse to share because they are scared of being bashed. Even if you have it in mind to criticise a person's info, you can do it constructively without being harsh or rude. With or without NNPC, all of us go dey alryt!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
MajorLanister:

u dey ere... lolz... Na so oo
Lol.. I dey oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.