Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826465 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:

I'm sorry for posting rubbish. Please forgive me. I'm deeply sorry. I will not do this again. And I'll stay far off this thread from now

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
bobowaja:

Are you sure you still want us to replace your name in the MIB screw?
but i am stating facts naw? isn't that the reality?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
BenFlash:

We still have space for IBUM just in case he hasn't repented.
i have repented pls cos of Jarus and curse lol. I am only stating the reality. You sef know that less than 10% percent inside NL and outside NL wud get APL. So in NL, you should know only a few wud get
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
inrainbows:
i have repented pls cos of Jarus and curse lol. I am only stating the reality. You sef know that less than 10% percent inside NL and outside NL wud get APL. So in NL, you should know only a few wud get

If you knew I know, why then are you restating it? Do you suffer from typing diarrhea?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
moogoogaipan:
I won't reply to your mail... So stop PMing me...

Just stay away from this thread, before you give those with the faintest heart an heart attack.

Goodnews for other onisokusos, I have a bibliography of incantations that are preludes of epe. tí ẹba jáwọ nínú pálapàla, èpè ní má fí bá ayé yín jẹ. èmi o n ṣe hooha oooo...

No time again...

Talk rubbish, collect your èpè...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chukeg:
I can see the colors of the rainbow And I can feel the sun on my face I see the light at the end of the tunnel And I can feel heaven in it's place And that's the sign of victory
.......R. Kelly..........

My jamz lately.... left it in repeat mode.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
bobowaja:

Are you sure you still want us to replace your name in the MIB screw?

A part of him still belongs to the MIB. He's still transiting. Let's wait till tomorrow night. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
olasunky15:

My jamz lately.... left it in repeat mode.
Same here o. That track has been my favourite of recent
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
joobseekar:

I can see clearly now the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way,
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind,
It's gonna be a bright (bright),
Bright (bright) sunshiny day,
Bright (bright) sunshiny day.
Oh, yes I can make it now the pain is gone,
All of the bad feelings have disappeared,
Here is that rainbow I've been praying for,
.........Jimmy Cliff........
Your mind dey there brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Haltek:

A part of him still belongs to the MIB. He's still transiting. Let's wait till tomorrow night. cheesy
Okay na... Make we dey observe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
BenFlash:

BUM sounds much better

You can pronounce it twice for a sub woofer effect
You guys on this thread mehn... BUM BUM grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
inrainbows:
do your maths well bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
BenFlash:

We still have space for IBUM just in case he hasn't repented.
If you say Akwa before it, omo na u sabi
...as in iBUM
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
i have not laughed so hard like this in a long while. At the end of all of these, i surely have to write a book that take's its special elements from the characters and happennings in this group. 'moogoogaipan' grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
So, what would be your reaction if you wake up to see an email/SMS notification from nnpccareers... Even without checking the content of the message?

I hope NNPC no dey send regret mail o

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
olusholag1:
So, what would be your reaction if you wake up to see an email/SMS notification from nnpccareers... Even without checking the content of the message?

will smile in spanish, laugh in chinese, frown in igbo, scream in TIV, finally, tears will roll down in yoruba language.

����

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
olusholag1:

Na to sharply check and read o! Then I can safely and happily shout, YES! YES!! YES!!! with me throwing fist like Antonio Conte of Chelsea, and jumping on my bed like a kid who was given his favorite chocolate. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
moogoogaipan:
I won't reply to your mail... So stop PMing me...

Just stay away from this thread, before you give those with the faintest heart an heart attack.

Goodnews for other onisokusos, I have a bibliography of incantations that are preludes of epe. tí ẹba jáwọ nínú pálapàla, èpè ní má fí bá ayé yín jẹ. èmi o n ṣe hooha oooo...

No time again...

Talk rubbish, collect your èpè...

Oga moogoogaipan, welldone sir. I need your service on DSS and NDLEA thread. grin grin This dude called Sleuthhound need to taste from your fountain of "blessing"... Another unrepentant mischief maker... Help me reset him destiny with your special prayers

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
olusholag1:

My loud scream go wake the whole neighbourhood... God punish satan grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
jlomz:

Dear Xzbit91,
Good afternoon bro and a happy Sunday to you, seen ur comment and received it in good faith.
Biko abeg, can one trust this your information, because trust is one very scarce commodity this days most especially on this street. Our seeking information regarding this recruitment is not for jokes honestly, biko help our emotions, don't murder the little hope we have.

Happy Sunday to you too bro.

I've never come here to say I have a source before, that's because I'm not a person with high connections. I've depended solely on God and my abilities in all I've been able to achieve so far. So I'd be lying if I told you I had a source somewhere.

I get my info from this thread or third hand sources. My dad was the first person to call and tell me NNPC is recruiting, this info he got from a distant uncle who has direct connection to the said PA. So you see the chain of information is quite long.

So yesterday was the first time my dad will speak to the PA directly at the burial ceremony of former ED of NNPC. The PA and former NNPC ED happen to be from my state so the encounter was entirely by chance.

The information I got yesterday only reinforces my belief that APL is going to be released this week as it corresponds with what Jarus and Dawani's sources are saying. I believe if there was any change in the time line, the PA would have known before yesterday!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
BenFlash:

BUM sounds much better

You can pronounce it twice for a sub woofer effect

Una no kill me with laff for this thread grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Voice234:

Rumor has it that this is the week. What do you think ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
GeniusOla:

It is only if you are new on this thread you will think jarus is a troll, or think he wont outrigthly admit it, if he is wrong, to the extent of cooking excuse stories, #lol, someone spoke about our generation being impatient but he couldn't wait for jarus timeline to expire before concluding
and dishing out his advise as usual #lol how else can one explain impatience? I'm tired of social media grin

This will help, "its not about who is right, it is about what is right"

Exactly. The time line is yet expire and the naysayers are already beating the drums of disappointment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rahl444:
DPR people once they come with their sauce,you start to ask yourself which "one is the " one?"
This photo off me. Lol grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mitocyan:

Ok who will now take your place in the "I" of MIB?
I dunno ooo... He's still putting the I himself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by crowther15(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
joobseekar:

I can see clearly now the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way,
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind,
Bright (bright) sunshiny day,
Oh, yes I can make it now the pain is gone,
All of the bad feelings have disappeared,
Here is that rainbow I've been praying for,
.........Jimmy Cliff........
Jimmy Mr Ragea

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
The end is near In Shaa Allah.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
number5:
i have not laughed so hard like this in a long while. At the end of all of these, i surely have to write a book that take's its special elements from the characters and happennings in this group. 'moogoogaipan' grin
Idea bro!! grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sleuthhound: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Oga moogoogaipan, welldone sir. I need your service on DSS and NDLEA thread. grin grin This dude called Sleuthhound need to taste from your fountain of "blessing"... Another unrepentant mischief maker... Help me reset him destiny with your special prayers
lmao....I like the way you're beginning to show your frustration recently. Seems the chickens are finally coming home to roost...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Someone is lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce if this information fails to materialise grin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PreshelD(f): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
So I can finally post here...Is the Lord not wonderful?? tongue grin

Thanks so much guys for keeping this thread active. Although I have not been able to post but the ongoings on this thread have been a wonderful way to relax these past weeks(although, with my heart racing).

Mafo...Las las, we all go dey alright!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
PreshelD:
So I can finally post here...Is the Lord not wonderful?? tongue grin

Thanks so much guys for keeping this thread active. Although I have not been able to post but the ongoings on this thread have been a wonderful way to relax these past weeks(although, with my heart racing).

Mafo...Las las, we all go dey alright!
And I was expecting a powerful corroborating message after read the first line. Sigh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.