Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829436 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2020
muhamm3d:

Even if they do many of you here will still say it's a lie that it's a contract staff who is in charge of their social media handle that is trying to discourage people from hoping. He will also be said to be a negative vibe. People will never forget it cos they are extremely desperate and when people are desperate they will spin different kind of things in their heads just to make them sleep easy at night. Assuming they release it today people will still come up with 3rd and 4th list. Until it becomes apparently clear that there is no APL or anything of sort people will keep dreaming cos they have put all their hopes in NNPC and in their heads any failure is next to death. APL is not coming anytime soon get it into your heads. NPA recruitment took 2 years from 2014 to 2016. Test was done in 2024 Jonathan... People were called for documentation in Buharis in 2016. Keep feeding yourself with dreams that you will be called in a week or 2. Employment is not the only thing done in nnpc and they are not in a hurry to employ cos they don't send anybody. It will come when it's time. It might take a year more or 2. Then again there is another issue of slot buying, connections and all. Many will insult as usual but truth is there is no APL yet and it's not even certain it will come out this year. Early February early February. Today is 6th. Lol.
Why do you force your opinion. You have made your opinion known, can't you rest. Leave the people that want to continue being hopeful, do their hopes remove anything from you ? No APL No APL...Ok, we have heard...can you rest now..

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2020
muhamm3d:
What if your so called trusted nnpc info guy here came up with the story to drive traffic to his blog which Inturn brings in cash....

2 + 2 sometimes is 22

Lewl

Source you no get,APL you no get,you cloud your thoughts with negativity all the time,NNPC will release APL,when they are ready(everyone knows that),Oga rest na...

What do you want,exactly??

APL??
Award for Mr Negative??
Award for as Mr Source??

You don't have any iota of respect here,in a faceless forum,it tells a lot of how,a one on one encounter with you,will be like...

Oga Bitter leaf!!!

Who Hurt you
Where you abused as a child?
Did they inject "bitter leaf" syrup in your vein??

Talk to me bro...

We love you,literally.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Jarus:

I have ignored the random troll that has been clogging my mention here since. Only replying this because it is you.

I hope you saw in my previous posts that it was after I returned the calls that I came here to report the aftermath, that I was being called because there was fire on the mountain after my release of that info!!!

Again, I owe no one any explanation really. I just try to use my network to the benefit of other people. I have always done that. I believe in seeing other people succeed. I'm not really moved about random trolls here.

Even myself, I was stunned BenFlash could stoop so low.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 07, 2020
TeddyX:

So you dare call me a troll. Let me tell you something young man, I know who you are and your motives.
You can deceive these kids but not me. Better Respect yourself! All these likes and praises are really getting to your head. I will expose you soon.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 07, 2020
TeddyX:

If you aren’t scared, you don’t need to explain.
We shall see. smiley

will you skip quiet there?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 5:02am On Feb 07, 2020
moogoogaipan:
A Pity for the EHs, we should always remember them in our prayers. It isn't their fault rather that of NNPC, whoever was in charge of the recruitment planning should be flogged on the national TV and subsequently NNPC tender an official apology and some "owo ẹgba ema binu wípé ayọ yín lẹnu and wipe ako ọkan yín sókè"

moogoogaipan:
Don't let us decieve ourselves, my opinion is that a large % of the EH would still need some form of training. So, why train/hire new EH, when we have EH in our backyard that are delft with the system already.
So, Baru himself was complicit in the present EH woes... A pity ....

All these GT people, make una shut up una mouth make this APL come out first. Have you even seen APL at all? You are now consoling EH when nothing even dey your hand. There is no concrete information until APL comes, whenever it will. Only until then can we know whether anyone will be left out.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Wickedinlaw: 5:40am On Feb 07, 2020
cocococo:

All these GT people, make una shot up una mouth make this APL come out first. Have you, GT guys, even seen APL at all? You are now consoling EH when nothing even dey una hand. There is no concrete information until APL comes, whenever it will. Only until then can we know whether anyone will be left out.

Some GTs earn more than you can ever think of currently.. Stop assuming all GTs are jobless

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2020
moogoogaipan:
Your first line is not necessary. WE are here cos of APL, that's our motive of being here, APL...

On Xfire leaving, that's personal to him i suppose, his silence reinforces my assertion.

My bro left NNPC for Airtel cos of pay, on Xfires case, us your guess as good as mine?

Do you even sound sensible in what you have written? You bro left NNPC for Airtel is not a reason abi? Xfire's reason is personal? I don't understand. Do you know him by face or is anyone suggesting he identifies himself? Smh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2020
pflourish:

Yeah. xfire never answered the question on the reason why he left NNPC. Seems he is planning to publish a new book detailing his soujorn so far in the oil and gas industry. You guys should look out for his new book.

He never answered because the question was deemed unnecessary by many here looking for predictions on when APL would be released.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2020
If he nor be say, i don calculate the stiffer competition and the eventuality of the rumors going round about EH now, ab initio.

I am certainly assured, that, you do not pass for EH more than me.

I am in a Good Mood this morning, mi ba be igi fún ẹni, iwọ aronipin radarada yìí
cocococo:

All these GT people, make una shot up una mouth make this APL come out first. Have you, GT guys, even seen APL at all? You are now consoling EH when nothing even dey una hand. There is no concrete information until APL comes, whenever it will. Only until then can we know whether anyone will be left out.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Ok.
yungmin:

Do you even sound sensible in what you have written? You bro left NNPC for Airtel is not a reason abi? Xfire's reason is personal? I don't understand. Do you know him by face or is anyone suggesting he identifies himself? Smh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Everyone is irritable and unnecessarily angry...

Redirect ur attention to the towers(nnpc) and the leadership of this country.

They are seated comfortably while we severe all the family relationship we built here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Friday 7, we pray APL drop today.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmmmm, this is quite promising but we just hope is not going to land us in any other quagmire sha.
Napolitano2012:
Straight From My SOuRCE on Tuesday:

Latest Info for GT: Just wait till this week ends.. If nothing happens this week, then Wake up each day from next week expecting it.. we are trying to close it before Friday next week so that the list can be tendered as an evidence in court to show that graduates across all ages up to 28yrs were selected for the Graduate Trainee role.. The court hearing would still hold BUT it's not hampering the release. Just expect it, can't say much.

Latest info for EH: There was a board meeting Last week Tuesday and it was deliberated that the EH should be scrapped. It was decided that the EH CADRE should be cancelled that they should open the positions to their staff: It will be an internal recruitment according to them... BUT it could still change..

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2020
CircleOfWilis:

They are seated comfortably while we severe all the family relationship we built here.

Nice one let them redirect their attention to the towers not trolling each other. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ooe33: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2020
No EH would be trained. That's why it is called experienced hire. Look at the number of "hands on experience" they asked for and stop being petty.

And pls leave BARU out of this, cos he tried his very best for this recruitment.

How did the said contract staffs get the appointment?
There was no advert. Only come and take job.

If they are no longer satisfied with the "come and take job" now. They can resign.

I pray that EH recruitment sees the light of day.

moogoogaipan:
Don't let us decieve ourselves, my opinion is that a large % of the EH would still need some form of training. So, why train/hire new EH, when we have EH in our backyard that are delft with the system already.
So, Baru himself was complicit in the present EH woes... A pity ....

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5673285/amotekun-akeredolu-says-recruitment-forms grin grin
Get Ready for impact guys. Alot's happening next week.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2020
successful100:
This just made me laugh here grin Guy you dey vex. The way I dey reason things You go like take part for the Purge anarchy if it was to be approved in Nigeria. I know you go take down alot of your foes Hahahahaha. You go just dey Purge people anyhow Hahahahaha omg
Hehehehe grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Mitocyan:

Some people would go home badly injured that day. That I am sure of
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2020
Very Deep

CircleOfWilis:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
watermelon2020:

Even myself, I was stunned BenFlash could stoop so low.
Ben is EH. I am sure if jarus sources said nnpc are going with EH for now and may likely dump GT. By now, there would be war here considering the large numbers of GTs.

Las las everyone believes whatever makes him sleep well at night. So no blame Ben.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Napolitano2012:

more on EH:

But she said everything is still inconclusive.. That they is confusion.. It is being politically motivated.. The high and mighty are trying to infiltrate the EH category and the NNPC hierarchy has decided to dodge the bullets by doing an Internal placing (don't know what dat means). But that is what has been communicated to the big men, to see if they would relax on on the pressure, it's kind of a threat to see if they would give them (nnpc) some breathing space..

You truly are well informed bros. It is just unfortunate that they didnt decide to do this in the first place. It would have spared us EH hopefuls a great deal of stress, heartache and anxiety. When Kyari brought up the idea, a lot of the MDs of the different subsidiaries were in support of the internal placement. The annoying part is that unlike ICPC that gave reasons as to why some cadres will not be considered, NNPC will NEVER give any official explanation.

It is well.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
ok.
Ooe33:
No EH would be trained. That's why it is called experienced hire. Look at the number of "hands on experience" they asked for and stop being petty.

And pls leave BARU out of this, cos he tried his very best for this recruitment.

How did the said contract staffs get the appointment?
There was no advert. Only come and take job.

If they are no longer satisfied with the "come and take job" now. They can resign.

I pray that EH recruitment sees the light of day.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GEOANDSONS: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2020
It's been a long while I reached here, please what's the latest information on the Recruitment.

Cc. Jarus, Napolitano2012, bobowaja, local men and women wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2020
GEOANDSONS:
It's been a long while I reached here, please what's the latest information on the Recruitment.

Cc. Jarus, Napolitano2012, bobowaja, local men and women wink
We are still expecting apl. But, according to verified sources on this platform. The apl is near.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2020
pflourish:

Yeah. xfire never answered the question on the reason why he left NNPC. Seems he is planning to publish a new book detailing his soujorn so far in the oil and gas industry. You guys should look out for his new book.

Bro, no entry level person will get IOC job and not dump NNPC o. Even Mosgoon here recently got an IOC offer and deactivated his NL account sharp sharp.

Well, except for very few guys (usually northerners) who are culturally uninclined to fast-paced, non-conservative working environment of an IOC (or the South in general) and will trade high pay of IOCs for a lower paying NNPC at such level. I know a couple of people in that category.

So yes, xfire left NNPC for a better offer, an IOC offer. An irresistible offer.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2020
meelee123:
There's a difference between stating facts and being bitter. You're not being factual, you're just really really bitter.

Let people believe what they want to believe. Stop attacking people who believe positive sources. Na your believe? Why do you constantly have to remind people that all positive sources are fake? Do you get paid for doing that?

PLEASE LEARN TO BE KIND.

You people will never learn, ignoring these trolls is like giving them poison.

It seriously pains them more when you refuse to quote them.

Those who are quoting these people are reasons of our saddeness in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
Why do you force your opinion. You have made your opinion known, can't you rest. Leave the people that want to continue being hopeful, do their hopes remove anything from you ? No APL No APL...Ok, we have heard...can you rest now..
You're also the problem of this forum, must you quote him?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Donas11:

Source you no get,APL you no get,you cloud your thoughts with negativity all the time,NNPC will release APL,when they are ready(everyone knows that),Oga rest na...

What do you want,exactly??

APL??
Award for Mr Negative??
Award for as Mr Source??

You don't have any iota of respect here,in a faceless forum,it tells a lot of how,a one on one encounter with you,will be like...

Oga Bitter leaf!!!

Who Hurt you
Where you abused as a child?
Did they inject "bitter leaf" syrup in your vein??

Talk to me bro...

We love you,literally.
See another one, it gives them joy whenever you quote them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.