Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829683 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
To see that Mods will just open their eyes and watch someone constitute nuisance here through unnecessary troll, threat and abuse but ban others for mere mentioning of a moniker still getting me confused.......
#Misplaced priority
Na stupidity na. Let there not be mods, abi muds, then we'll know we're here to get dirty.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2020
yungmin:

You sound like a kid. No need engaging you

Avoid skipping your medications

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2020
You mean the beef is uncalled for?
beef123:
ah thought we had agreed on dis thread 2 ignore sum monikers, d likes teddy n Co, y re sum persons betrayin d association. Or culd it b d secretary of AOLMAW is nt doin his job 2 send de memo across 2 all members. On a lighter note, nw d senior wing of d association(EH) n junior wing(GT) re nw at each others throat, dis is uncalled 4

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Anyone who replies or quote Teddybear get mental problem

Starve the mischief maker of mentions and quotes, he would soon fade out like morning dew...

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2020
This thread has gotten so toxic to the extent that no matter how daft a post someone drops you will be like "this is it" only for you to see that stupid post gaining likes. Geez.
In fact the mods should lock this thread up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Mitocyan:
This thread has gotten so toxic to the extent that no matter how daft a post someone drops you will be like "this is it" only for you to see that stupid post gaining likes. Geez.
In fact the mods should lock this thread up.

Lol...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Starve the mischief maker of mentions and quotes, he would soon fade out like morning dew...
Honestly, I can't contain my laughter by his post. The guy na Baba Suwe, always jumping from pillar to post. cheesy grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2020
TeddyX I gat you man.

help me spit am

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Seriously.... No one should quote him.... Make e continue dy rant

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2020
nihelimitretep:

If he can't be banned, then it's best we assume he doesn't exist here.

By the time no one quotes or mentions him, he would log into his other moniker and start quoting and mentioning himself... When it gets to that point, we only hope that his feeling of depression doesn't get deeper...

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2020
nihelimitretep:
Again, he may use another moniker to support himself, we care less. If we feel any negativity, we ignore....and let it die....
You don get the scope grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2020
Fair enough, this is better and more matured. No one is above criticism, also, we learn from one other. We move on.

P.s Them don swear for some ppl say better no go near their lives. How can someone for over 24 hours non stop has been exerting strong negative energy, to what end exactly. Well, he has freedom of expression just as they ppl wey dey spew epe on their heads. We aren't ripe for democracy in Nigeria, not yet.
BenFlash:

First of all, I initially ignored. Someone else called him out in both cases and I had to share my opinion when everyone seem to be blinded by their love for him and not seeing the little mistakes he was making.

Please try to read to comprehend. My comment bore no form of compulsion, it is just an advice that he can choose to work with or ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2020
Ignore to restore calm.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2020
Please nobody should bring any other news here...Let's manage it this way!!
Let's receive APL in peace

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2020
joobseekar:

Honestly, I can't contain my laughter by his post. The guy na Baba Suwe, always jumping from pillar to post. cheesy grin grin

You never can tell, what people like Teddybear need is LOVE. Many trolls you see online are only being motivated by depression. As in, they do this as a way of wading off depression.

Many a time, I have always pondered why most people behave the way they do online, using this thread as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Just saw this on Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Donas11:

Source you no get,APL you no get,you cloud your thoughts with negativity all the time,NNPC will release APL,when they are ready(everyone knows that),Oga rest na...

What do you want,exactly??

APL??
Award for Mr Negative??
Award for as Mr Source??

You don't have any iota of respect here,in a faceless forum,it tells a lot of how,a one on one encounter with you,will be like...

Oga Bitter leaf!!!

Who Hurt you
Where you abused as a child?
Did they inject "bitter leaf" syrup in your vein??

Talk to me bro...

We love you,literally.
Oga stop quoting those guys and they will stop... You guys are really annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2020
watermelon2020:

will you skip quiet there?
stop quoting the teddy guy and the Muhamm3d guy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Omo... See tussle. E go better o. Lemme coman be going
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2020
Dshiloh:
Just saw this on Twitter
Nothing to see here, just normal nigerian wickedness level and not giving a shit about the masses.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2020
You all should go ahead and kill @BenFlash(I only blame him for trying to explain himself to blindfolded people)...Now I know how toxic being sentimental and unnecessarily emotional can be...And the most shocking part of Everything is that ,Mr Jarus is not even a bit aggressive as the so-called followers are....Shey na do,dem do una this thing.? angry
At the end of the day,shey the APL is out too?....
No go find something take cul your weekend, dey wait for APL wey only NNPC sabi time to release am.. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2020
The best strategy is not to reply, mention or quote daft posts. Let's be disciplined guys. Let's stick to the plan.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2020
its better for it to come unexpectedly than to expect and get nothing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2020
Mitocyan:
The best strategy is not to reply, mention or quote daft posts. Let's be disciplined guys. Let's stick to the plan.

Just like the post above you grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2020
We can do it.
Let's be disciplined

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.