Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829323 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2020
There was a thread.

A once peaceful thread has now been turned to a thread of sly comments and angry remarks...some will say it's because of NNPC but this shows how our hearts are...a lot of y'all wont be proud to tell people your moniker at the towers after this recruitment is over.

NNPC shouldn't stop your life and control YOU...APL will come when it comes, just take each day one at a time and try and be busy and harbour positive thoughts.

I went through over 10pages last nite full of insults and anger and we are beginning the same thing this morning again...Chai, God will help us.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2020
GEOANDSONS:
It's been a long while I reached here, please what's the latest information on the Recruitment.

Cc. Jarus, Napolitano2012, bobowaja, local men and women wink

Nothing new aside the postulation that APL might drop today...save itself from going through the thread.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
yungmin:

Alot of them are asslickers smh. Jarus did not only predict the date here on nairaland. He went further to publish an article on his blog. But no one has the right to question according to some people here.

I for one can tell you I have met with the GMD a couple of times. I know some info I would release here to butress that I have truly been with him and family. After convincing of my closeness with him, I would then drop one date for release of APL. Won't that make me star? But these predictions of dates are needless. APL would come when it would come.

You guys are so fixated on release of APL that you don't even follow up on important question. Someone was trying to ask xfire on the reasons he left? Those are the discussions we should be having to prepare our mind for the NNPC environment.

I honestly think you guys should stop populating this thread with you different speculation of APL release dates.

Do you want us to lick your ass to? Or why are you telling us you have met with the GMD many a time?

We are fixated on APL release and that is not good enough< we should be fixated discussing how to prepare our mind for the NNPC environment? Even when we don't know our fate?

Nonsense

In his mind, he is making sense.

You and the 11 people that liked your post are not feeling fine.

30 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Donas11:

Source you no get,APL you no get,you cloud your thoughts with negativity all the time,NNPC will release APL,when they are ready(everyone knows that),Oga rest na...

What do you want,exactly??

APL??
Award for Mr Negative??
Award for as Mr Source??

You don't have any iota of respect here,in a faceless forum,it tells a lot of how,a one on one encounter with you,will be like...

Oga Bitter leaf!!!

Who Hurt you
Where you abused as a child?
Did they inject "bitter leaf" syrup in your vein??

Talk to me bro...

We love you,literally.

He is being affected by a distant stressor

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2020
Firstly this is a highly insensitive thing to say, secondly, you can't possibly encourage nepotism and mediocrity just to favour people because they are already part of the system. The recruitment was open to both internal and external candidates, if external people merit the positions more, they ought to be given. Anyways, not disregarding any info, but I'm quite sure the EH category will come to a conclusive end..

Just to add this, we all know that Mele was a GGM when the requirement commenced, as we all also know, his son took part in the ongoing recruitment, but unfortunately, the Son didn't make it through the CBT stage initially. Mele, tried to lobby, but HR stood firm. However, on getting nominated as the new GMD, HR then told him his son had be reconsidered, it was stated that Mele wasn't buying it and felt if his son could be reconsidered without due process, only God knows the amount of changes the list could have gone through, that was why he initially wanted to scrap the entire recruitment, cause he questioned the integrity of the people in charge of the process. Yes, the cancellation rumours were true, and this was one of the main reasons..

Conclusively, many people here come across different info, but your ability to manage it and not disseminate in ways that come as insensitive is of utmost importance. If I had come here to write about the cancellation rumours at the time it was rife, it could have been the truth, but I would be highly insensitive. Plus the cancellation wasn't conclusive. Sometimes, it's better to give positive feedback, and when not entirely sure of the negative, you could just exercise a bit of caution and make sure the info has gone through all possible tests and certified to be the truth.

I wish everyone the very best, and I pray all deserving people get the APL. Cheers!

moogoogaipan:
Don't let us decieve ourselves, my opinion is that a large % of the EH would still need some form of training. So, why train/hire new EH, when we have EH in our backyard that are delft with the system already.
So, Baru himself was complicit in the present EH woes... A pity ....

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2020
To see that Mods will just open their eyes and watch someone constitute nuisance here through unnecessary troll, threat and abuse but ban others for mere mentioning of a moniker still getting me confused.......
#Misplaced priority
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:

You're very very stupid to quote him, you're the reason of this trash being displayed in this forum.

You could have ignored him.

A mad man on the loose again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MackDams(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2020
There’s only one bad CV: the one you haven’t reviewed.

If not now, when?

Grab this opportunity to get your CV reviewed by our top CV writers and professionals.

Promo starts January 1st to End January 31st.

Click on whatsapp link to send us a message now!!!
https:///2347034375586

Or forward your resume to us via email to recruitersfav@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MackDams(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2020
There’s only one bad CV: the one you haven’t reviewed.

If not now, when?

Grab this opportunity to get your CV reviewed by our top CV writers and professionals.

Promo ends february 15th, 2020

Click on whatsapp link to send us a message now!!!
https:///2347034375586

Or forward your resume to us via email to recruitersfav@gmail.com

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2020
Dozylala90:

Good evening and my apologies for delayed response, na work cause am. Also, those sending mails, I'm sorry I won't be replying on that platform, this is Nigeria grin
OK, I did chat with my contact to get the state of things.... Again, he reaffirms that the last order is what's being awaited for the letters to fly. Expect letters this week guys.
- The court case has nothing on this delay, absolutely nothing.
- Is there a chance that letters could exceed this week? In his words, " That will be puzzling "
I know the wait is tiring, DPR's own was dramatic.... Just keep the hope guys.
Goodluck!
Good morning, is there any new development?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2020
I have 3 friends who are also APL hopefuls outside Nairaland, infact, the only time they remember anything NNPC is when I mention it or give them latest info from this thread.

They have all forgotten about this recruitment.

Now, the funny/strange thing about life is that, their names may appear on the list when eventually released, while me that wakes up with the thoughts and high BP of APL gets nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
To see that Mods will just open their eyes and watch someone constitute nuisance here through unnecessary troll, threat and abuse but ban others for mere mentioning of a moniker still getting me confused.......
#Misplaced priority
Henceforth, the MODs have lost every moral standing to ban anybody on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2020
watermelon2020:

Even myself, I was stunned BenFlash could stoop so low.

Well, I would have liked it if you had completed the sentence. Stooped so low to do what? To tell Jarus that he could have done better?

I knew I was going to be against popular opinion since it concerns Jarus but let us face the fact:

1. Recall that localman @Gbriels got infuriated in September last year when @Jarus started giving us all the extra details about the "binding agreement" he had with his source which led to all kinds of PLEA for him to divulge what he knows , when he could have easily saved us the raucous by just saying there was no update in the first place.

2. This time around, he told us how he saw missed calls from his source since the previous day and was yet to call back for whatever reasons thereby generating another wave of PLEA for him to call his source. He could have just called the source and given the update about what has transpired without the in-between info.

In both cases, there was a wave of PLEAs. However, I chose not to consider it a petty behaviour like he ascribed but "slip ups" based on his reputation. I know he likes saying everything as it is (no filter) which I consider to be his weakness. No one is perfect.

As much as he is trying to help us with updates which I truly appreciate by the way, he needs to improve on his information dissemination skill as compared to the likes of Panalyst and co., make it direct to the point. No in-between stories (excess info) to make it intriguing.

Las Las, I respect and like Jarus, this is not to spite him like most of his fans would think hence calling for my head. A little bit of constructive criticism will not kill him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Do you want us to lick your ass to? Or why are you telling us you have met with the GMD many a time?

We are fixated on APL release and that is not good enough< we should be fixated discussing how to prepare our mind for the NNPC environment? Even when we don't know our fate?

Nonsense

In his mind, he is making sense.

You and the 11 people that liked your post are not feeling fine.

Because you a stupid, you would only read to make stupid response.

The reasons most of you seem not to question Mr Jarus' prediction is because of his perceived career profile. And I was only saying that I have thing I can continue to say here that would make alot of you see that I am close to the GMD and hence should be able to provide relevant info. This is what I basically said. On the contrary, I want you all to stop asslicking in a faceless forum.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2020
The whole thread has become toxic.

Pastor hooha, come and pray for your people to regain their sanity.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2020
bobowaja:

Ben is EH. I am sure if jarus sources said nnpc are going with EH for now and may likely dump GT. By now, there would be war here considering the large numbers of GTs.

Las las everyone believes whatever makes him sleep well at night. So no blame Ben.

Lol, I don't know what you are talking about, as if it was Jarus' source that first mentioned the issue with EH.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2020
All I see here is entitlement mentality. Jarus and co was under no obligation to divulge any information, but they did. You chose to single him out because you didn't like how he disseminate his information. If you don't like how or what they say, you ignore. But compelling someone to do things your way is arrogancy.
BenFlash:

Well, I would have liked it if you had completed the sentence. Stooped so low to do what? To tell Jarus that he could have done better?

I knew I was going to be against popular opinion since it concerns Jarus but let us face the fact:

1. Recall that localman @Gbriels got infuriated in September last year when @Jarus started giving us all the extra details about the "binding agreement" he had with his source which led to all kinds of PLEA for him to divulge what he knows , when he could have easily saved us the raucous by just saying there was no update in the first place.

2. This time around, he told us how he saw missed calls from his source since the previous day and was yet to call back for whatever reasons thereby generating another wave of PLEA for him to call his source. He could have just called the source and given the update about what has transpired without the in-between info.

In both cases, there was a wave of PLEAs. However, I chose not to consider it a petty behaviour like he ascribed but "slip ups" based on his reputation. I know he likes saying everything as it is which I consider to be his weakness. No one is perfect.

As much as he is trying to help us with updates which I truly appreciate by the way, he needs to improve on his information dissemination skill as compared to the likes of Panalyst and co., make it direct to the point. No in-between stories (excess info) to make it intriguing.

Las Las, I respect and like Jarus, this is not to spite him like most of his fans would think hence calling for my head. A little bit of constructive criticism will not kill him.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2020
yungmin:

The reasons most of you seem not to question Mr Jarus' prediction is because of his perceived career profile. And I was only saying that I have thing I can continue to say here that would make alot of you see that I am close to the GMD and hence should be able to provide relevant info. This is what I basically said. On the contrary, I want you all to stop asslicking in a faceless forum.

You are suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder

Consult a doctor for medical advice

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2020
yungmin:

In other words,we should remove our tongue from Jarus ass and put it in yours...

At this point in time,even the GMD don't know shit about anything..

Oga allow us to lick Jarus high profile ass in peace...

PS:You are noticed

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2020
yungmin:

I also forgot to mention: if you want to get information about life in NNPC, kindly ask the GMD himself since you are close to him... Then come here and share with us so that we can lick your hairy ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2020
For your mind now, you are making sense.... you are an hypocrite for putting the last paragraph, respect and like kee u dere,.

The bitter truth is that many of us trusted and believed Jarus info so for it not to materialized is what is really hurting many of you and now start reacting abnormally. it do pain me too that i wanted to join the MUB (God forbid bad thing) buh sincerely we shouldn't do all these to oga Jarus... so soon, we've all forgotten all he's done

BenFlash:

In both cases, there was a wave of PLEAs. However, I chose not to consider it a petty behaviour like he ascribed but "slip ups" based on his reputation. I know he likes saying everything as it is which I consider to be his weakness. No one is perfect.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2020
Donas11:

In other words,we should remove our tongue from Jarus ass and put it in yours...

At this point in time,even the GMD don't know shit about anything..

Oga allow us to lick Jarus high profile ass in peace...

PS:You are noticed

Funny enough, these so called wailers calling people asslickers have never added any value to this thread. They will either come here to crucify people who are genuinely seeking to help in one way or the other.

More ridiculous is someone even saying Jarus wants to generate traffic to his blog. Like seriously? Someone that has made up his mind to even reject the same NNPC offer we are all dying and hoping to get...

If they want relevance, they should offer value... They should not expect relevance to be given to nonentities

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2020
NosaJBourne:

You are suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder

Consult a doctor for medical advice

You sound like a kid. No need engaging you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nuttybynature(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2020
To be honest, the negative energy that spew out from here is unprecedented! Gosh! Who did this to Nigerians? cry cry cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AugustEmjay(f): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2020
I would suggest you focus your energy on getting better opportunities in the US. If an opportunity provides itself in Nigeria ofcourse you would be in a good position to take it.

Admin9:
I just got admitted into Texas Tech University for mechanical engineering, please does anyone know the advantage of holding a texas tech degree in the Nigeria's oil and gas sector?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2020
Oscarlash:
All I see here is entitlement mentality. Jarus and co was under no obligation to divulge any information, but they did. You chose to single him out because you didn't like how he disseminate his information. If you don't like how or what they say, you ignore. But compelling someone to do things your way is arrogancy arrogance

First of all, I initially ignored. Someone else called him out in both cases and I had to share my opinion when everyone seem to be blinded by their love for him and not seeing the little mistakes he was making.

Please try to read to comprehend. My comment bore no form of compulsion, it is just an advice that he can choose to work with or ignore.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
For your mind now, you are making sense.... you are an hypocrite for putting the last paragraph, respect and like kee u dere,.

The bitter truth is that many of us trusted and believed Jarus info so for it not to materialized is what is really hurting many of you and now start reacting abnormally. it do pain me too that i wanted to join the MUB (God forbid bad thing) buh sincerely we shouldn't do all these to oga Jarus... so soon, we've all forgotten all he's done

Lol, I won't dignify this one

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Una don humble? make una patient!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2020
Lord! I used to think I knew the definition of TOXIC...

This thread is getting out of hand!

Someone should notify me when serenity and sanity is restored.. For now.. Una byeeee

Dooooh!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2020
ah thought we had agreed on dis thread 2 ignore sum monikers, d likes teddy n Co, y re sum persons betrayin d association. Or culd it b d secretary of AOLMAW is nt doin his job 2 send de memo across 2 all members. On a lighter note, nw d senior wing of d association(EH) n junior wing(GT) re nw at each others throat, dis is uncalled 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.