Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826637 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topzylaw: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Topzylaw:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheNationNews/status/1324325609473015808?s=09

Applicants to NNPC: release 2019/2020 recruitment list
November 5, 2020
By Alao Abiodun
Applicants of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2019/2020 recruitment exercise have called on the Corporation to release its recruitment list.

The applicants, in a statement, appealed to the National Assembly to prevail on NNPC to release the list of successful ‘Experienced Hires’ candidates for the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise.

The Nation learnt in March 2019, NNPC under the leadership of the late Dr. Maikanti Baru, placed a public advert for ‘Graduate Trainees’ and ‘Experienced Hires’.

The applicants wrote the test while the successful ones among them were invited for interviews in July 2019 for the Graduate trainees and Experienced Hires.

The Nation also learnt the successful ‘Graduate Trainees’ resumed work virtually in May 2020 but nothing has been heard about the successful ‘Experienced Hires’.

But the Corporation, in a statement earlier this year, noted that it had concluded the whole recruitment exercise.

The applicants under the ‘Experienced Hires’ category while demanding fairness, urged the Corporation to release the list of successful candidates for the 400 vacant positions advertised.

According to them: “NNPC should immediately and meritoriously release the list of the successful Experienced Hires candidates of the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise for the 400 vacancies to enable them to resume work just like they did for the Graduate trainees.

“As we speak some of the Experienced Hires candidates who have been waiting have lost their jobs and COVID-19 pandemic is biting hard on us.”

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topzylaw: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Let's hit on this on Twitter and raise the voices. #SpeakUp

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wow, Page 1800.

If this thread were a book, i for no near am.

Reminds me of Perry. If you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
My people in the house, any news on the interviews...are they done with it...anything new coming from inside..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2020
God is great

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2020
NNPC is re-arranging for you.. It needs to be set properly because you are Kings and Queens, and Kings and Queens live only in palaces... "NNPC is about to be a palace; a working palace"....May God see you through in your divine coronation, as you get set to sit in your seat of favour in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless you in Jesus name. Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mredddy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
please how much is the entry level salary at PPMC under NNPC and like how much is their upfront too it's urgent pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sharaf4: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
PPMC is a subsidiary under NNPC. The salary and upfront is the same NNPC scale. The only difference in salaries among subsidiaries is just certain allowances that some SBU collect because of the nature of their job. E.g if you are in NPDC and NAPIMS you might be going offshore. This offshore allowance will be the difference in your salary

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackpanda: 4:38am On Nov 08, 2020
zoputa:
NNPC is re-arranging for you.. It needs to be set properly because you are Kings and Queens, and Kings and Queens live only in palaces... "NNPC is about to be a palace; a working palace"....May God see you through in your divine coronation, as you get set to sit in your seat of favour in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless you in Jesus name. Amen

I don't want palace. I want it like that biko

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2020
blackpanda:

I don't want palace. I want it like that biko

Lol.

It is well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mredddy(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Thank you so much
Sharaf4:
PPMC is a subsidiary under NNPC. The salary and upfront is the same NNPC scale. The only difference in salaries among subsidiaries is just certain allowances that some SBU collect because of the nature of their job. E.g if you are in NPDC and NAPIMS you might be going offshore. This offshore allowance will be the difference in your salary
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by meetgaya: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sharaf4:
those lives in palace do not work, people work for them. here you are looking for job not even work job
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
This week is ending again...still nothing to report...nawa o...it is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by princely83(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Is this how kyari will just forget this recruitment...na wa o. Nigeria is really a mess.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by princely83(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Nyzin007:

What changed?
No info since then.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ita starting to seem like the recruitment has been shelved..no info,no updates, no feedbacks..both official and otherwise...the year is winding down and I dont see any significant activity happening again...its been a hard,long wait...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abisabat: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHopeForMe: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2020
ElasticStone:

Quite frankly, You guys should move on. But if Allah wills, anything could happen. Just pray that the internal staff currently writing exams today are adjudged not to be qualified and they are forced to come back to you guys

This guy told us the painful truth earlier...but we turned deaf ears

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHopeForMe: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2020
ElasticStone:
EH...I'm afraid there's no good news.
cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHopeForMe: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2020
ElasticStone:

I would say low since none of the people I've interacted with are managment. But the prevailing rumour around is that it has been cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2020
NoHopeForMe:

This guy told us the painful truth earlier...but we turned deaf ears
when list go drop,e go shock all of una

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHopeForMe: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Kilowaggz:
when list go drop,e go shock all of una

Make e drop oooo. But I have to call a spade a spade at this time. Goodbye guys
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Just a little info.

I think we shouldn't give up yet as I believe the process is still on. I spoke with one of the new GE yesterday. Though they have completed training in October, they are yet to complete their medicals and as such, yet to be posted. I asked of any info about EH, he specifically said nobody is giving them any update on it and that they are still doing internal interviews.

So, let's keep the hopes alive. I think the initiators of the recruitment were the ones that got it wrong. They ought to have done their due diligence internally before advertising for the vacancies.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2020
yungmin:
Just a little info.

I think we shouldn't give up yet as I believe the process is still on. I spoke with one of the new GE yesterday. Though they have completed training in October, they are yet to complete their medicals and as such, yet to be posted. I asked of any info about EH, he specifically said nobody is giving them any update on it and that they are still doing internal interviews.

So, let's keep the hopes alive. I think the initiators of the recruitment were the ones that got it wrong. They ought to have done their due diligence internally before advertising for the vacancies.
thanks bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
It will be released.... The comrades are tired and exhausted, but Mr. Mele Kolo Kyari will release it... Happy celebration in Jesus name. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uchaymart(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=zoputa post=96009129]It will be released.... The comrades are tired and exhausted, but Mr. Mele Kolo Kyari will release it... Happy celebration in Jesus name. Amen[/quo

Boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uchaymart(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
zoputa:
It will be released.... The comrades are tired and exhausted, but Mr. Mele Kolo Kyari will release it... Happy celebration in Jesus name. Amen

Boss,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.