Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830023 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abeg what info is everyone talking about? I want to know too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys, I presume that anyone active here should be an EH hopeful.

You can join your fellow EH hopefuls in the Twitter campaign with: #NNPC2019EHCLOSURE

We usually migrate active participants to our telegram group... You can Join the train by visiting #NNPC2019EHCLOSURE.... Let your voice be heard in a polite manner!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 5:35am On Nov 19, 2020
vyke2008:
Hi guys, I presume that anyone active here should be an EH hopeful.

You can join your fellow EH hopefuls in the Twitter campaign with: #NNPC2019EHCLOSURE

We usually migrate active participants to our telegram group... You can Join the train by visiting #NNPC2019EHCLOSURE.... Let your voice be heard in a polite manner!

This guy thinks he is addressing kids here.

"We usually migrate active participants to our telegram group"

....So, tweet until we invite you.

Lol.

That's dead on arrival.

I will tweet because I feel it is important to the cause. Not to join any group.

You should keep your information to yourself.

What will be will eventually be.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Time will reveal if info is genuine. Let's watch out from 27/11/20
Tekoa:
Abeg what info is everyone talking about? I want to know too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by modash(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Fremanb4:
Time will reveal if info is genuine. Let's watch out from 27/11/20

What was the info please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2020
What was the message he posted that was deleted?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Nyzin007:

Sth abt the list being released before the end of the month or first week of Dec.

Thank you. That's the kind of information I only want to hear.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2020
panalyst:
Oga! Long time! You're welcome back sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
[
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
panalyst:

Oga ,only when list is about to be release we dey see, you Welcome back .Any tori from your side
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
habeebomar0909:
I heard they only posted BMP GTs, the next matter na FSTP GTs probably in January or February according to someone. Regards

What is BMP & FSTP GTs?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
These wonderful people: SenatorJchris, kilowaggz, psyco119, yungmin, episio2, tekoa, electof, originakalokalo, and other super wonderful people I didn't mention here; thank you for making this thread stay alive, and thank you for your contributions.. I pray you all succeed excellently and dance away your delays forever in Jesus name. Amen... To all the super excellent ladies that kept on watching and following this thread, and those that didn't follow, may God visit you and give you your NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen. I wish everyone the NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
zoputa:
These wonderful people: SenatorJchris, kilowaggz, psyco119, yungmin, episio2, tekoa, electof, originakalokalo, and other super wonderful people I didn't mention here; thank you for making this thread stay alive, and thank you for your contributions.. I pray you all succeed excellently and dance away your delays forever in Jesus name. Amen... To all the super excellent ladies that kept on watching and following this thread, and those that didn't follow, may God visit you and give you your NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen. I wish everyone the NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen! Thank you brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Amen! Thank you brother[/quote]Amen o..thank you..may Gods crown of success locate us..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
zoputa:
amen o..thank you...may Gods crown of success locate us
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
zoputa:

Amen! It shall end in praise and dance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
zoputa:

Thanks brother.

We will succeed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by habeebomar0909(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
BMPs are the set of GTs in business management part of the business mainly non technical staff while FSTPs are the technical staff mainly engineers, biochemists and other science based disciplines, I heard the BMPs are numbered around 400 and FSTPs around 600.

yungmin:

What is BMP & FSTP GTs?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
habeebomar0909:
BMPs are the set of GTs in business management part of the business mainly non technical staff while FSTPs are the technical staff mainly engineers, biochemists and other science based disciplines, I heard the BMPs are numbered around 400 and FSTPs around 600.

That's true. Heard the BMPs will be resuming physically on monday. The technical guys probably in December or January.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
habeebomar0909:

Thanks for the clarification.

just imagine the proportion. Thats why they always appear understaffed. smh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jigga11: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
yungmin:

Thanks for the clarification.

just imagine the proportion. Thats why they always appear understaffed. smh

@yungmin: Do you mean they are still understaffed with that Figure considering the recent economic downturn in the organization and the country as a whole. Also, couple with the fact that we have a visionless person as a leader. I am always scared each time I see that figure.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 3:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Jigga11:

@yungmin: Do you mean they are still understaffed with that Figure considering the recent economic downturn in the organization and the country as a whole. Also, couple with the fact that we have a visionless person as a leader. I am always scared each time I see that figure.

Ahbi oh
May God help us
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abokii8(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please have they started paying GTs that assumed duty virtually?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHopeForMe: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Abokii8:
Please have they started paying GTs that assumed duty virtually?

I heard they have been paying them since may. Chilling GTs...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
NoHopeForMe:

I heard they have been paying them since may. Chilling GTs...

Just basic salary. No allowances talkless of upfront

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHopeForMe: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
DarkShades:

Just basic salary. No allowances talkless of upfront

But the basic salary is now above 200k the last time i heard. Collecting above 200k without work is real chilling if you ask me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WalkingLegend: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2020
This is not true. I know some GTs there. It's way less. Do your research. Don't just believe everything u hear. Infact believe, na u Sabi.

NoHopeForMe:

But the basic salary is now above 200k the last time i heard. Collecting above 200k without work is real chilling if you ask me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
WalkingLegend:
This is not true. I know some GTs there. It's way less. Do your research. Don't just believe everything u hear. Infact believe, na u Sabi.

you sound bitter, you sound upset, you sound angry....are you okay?..are you well?..is everything okay at home?..do you need a happy hug?....please take things easy, nothing in this life is worth that much energy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.