Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826864 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
zoputa:
If they want to release it today, it may not take more than 3 hours for everything to be done... Let them release it... Maybe next week we will get APL

bro.
hope all's well.. I just checked your last 5 posts on this thread and I can see no prayer point. ���
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
uzoexcel:

bro.
hope all's well.. I just checked your last 5 posts on this thread and I can see no prayer point. ���
We are in the era of getting results, though it's still good to pray... I am waiting to collect APL. I have prayed and others may have prayed too. God has answered me....Let's wait to collect the results of the prayers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Ezalb:
Good evening guys...happy new year...there's this body shop guy who I spoke with recently....he has a relationship with a top management staff in GHR...We actually wrote the CBT together,I asked him if there's any headway based on what he knows..he told me go ask GMD,na ein hand e dey....others will tell you just pray...guys those of us who still believe the process is ongoing should not lose hope,those who don't believe,you have done nothing wrong..infact you have all the rights to your opinion...

Yes.

It is in his hands.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2021
The door is opened. Congratulations!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2021
lilodez:

really?

what's the news?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2021
lilodez:

I smell good news with this post. Hope it's not the usual Nigerian religious thing, a la zoputa

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tekoa:

I smell good news with this post. Hope it's not the usual Nigerian religious thing, a la zoputa

it could be a prophetic declaration....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
please let us differentiate between a prophetic declaration and sourced information. We all need all the information we can get at this time. Moral is low and needs to be boosted.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
Prophetic comes before the real thing. So the prophetic has gone forth expect the real thing suddenly.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
lilodez:
Prophetic comes before the real thing. So the prophetic has gone forth expect the real thing suddenly.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by electof: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Recently, Tweeter has been cold on this struggle.

It seems people are tired.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
electof:

Recently, Tweeter has been cold on this struggle.

It seems people are tired.
It is not Twitter that will release it, it is the Spirit of God that will release....Not by might nor by power, but by the Spirit of God.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
spoked:
It is not Twitter that will release it, it is the Spirit of God that will release....Not by might nor by power, but by the Spirit of God.

It is the GMD that will authorize the HR to release it. Twitter and other media pressure will help to keep the matter on the front burner.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tekoa:

It is the GMD that will authorize the HR to release it. Twitter and other media pressure will help to keep the matter on the front burner.
True
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
spoked:
True

God .................. Pressure............GMD......................HR............................EHs

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mosfemi: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hire talented Freelancers on https://wecruite.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Originakalokalo:

God .................. Pressure............GMD......................HR............................EHs

smiley
True
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
My opinion : But i believe they will release it,But not now to see how long this covid-19 will be with us .If they will be no more lockdown ,You don't expect In this pandemic that Even No 1 biggest economy in the world is affected and you expect a Country like 9ja to employ people staying at home doing nothing and will be getting their pay .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Psyco119:
My opinion : But i believe they will release it,But not now to see how long this covid-19 will be with us .If they will be no more lockdown ,You don't expect In this pandemic that Even No 1 biggest economy in the world is affected and you expect a Country like 9ja to employ people staying at home doing nothing and will be getting their pay .

Not necessarily to resume immediately. We need notifications so that people can move on easily.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Psyco119:
We just need the APL, date of resumption can be later..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Psyco119:
if I understand you, you trying to say the PANDEMIC is what is stopping them,then what about other agencies that are not even revenue generating that are employing, because I believe you know they are,my dear,leave covid 19,whatever is going on in there is far more than that, let's just hope whatever it is, its resolved soon so we can all move forward and leave all these tension behind us for good
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
I'm sorry guys...its done...we have been left behind...290 recruited and trained silently by nnpc...what a shame...very reliably informed..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kilowaggz:
I'm sorry guys...its done...we have been left behind...290 recruited and trained silently by nnpc...what a shame...very reliably informed..

No.

This is not true.

The information I posted on Friday was obtained from a source who is in any of these;

M3 Staff

M2 Staff

The Board.

I don't want to be specific....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kilowaggz:
Reliably informed by who? What level is your source? Anything less than managerial level ain't reliable....and even managerial cadre has different levels of influence
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Originakalokalo:

No.

This is not true.

The information I posted on Friday is obtained from a source who is in any of these;

M3 Staff

M2 Staff

The Board.

I should not have mentioned this. However, this is to put our minds at rest.

Some will wonder why I still source for information here...

Well, I see my source in 3 months. I can't just barge in every week seeking information....I hope I won't have to see him again till the release of the APL....

So, no one should pressurize me for information.....God forbid, that will be at the end of March.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Originakalokalo:

No.

This is not true.

The information I posted on Friday is obtained from a source who is in any of these;

M3 Staff

M2 Staff

The Board.

I should not have mentioned this. However, this is to put our minds at rest.

Some will wonder why I still source for information here...

Well, I see my source in 3 months. I can't just barge in every week seeking information....I hope I won't have to see him again till the release of the APL....

So, no one should pressurize me for information.....God forbid, that will be at the end of March.

PS,

I will never have been able to meet someone like my source.... I am way below the food chain.

It's just grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
I will never have been able to meet someone like my source....i.am way below the food chain.

It's just grace.

Let's pray guys.

It will end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
I know its quiet difficult to swallow..but the info came not just from a source but from one of those that trained them...no be them say...he categorically stated 290 were trained..and the rest that are still waiting will have to move on because no recruitment coming anytime soon.I swear as he was talking..I just weak...belike den pour me cold water...what will I gain by lieing..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kilowaggz:
I know its quiet difficult to swallow..but the info came not just from a source but from one of those that trained them...no be them say...he categorically stated 290 were trained..and the rest that are still waiting will have to move on because no recruitment coming anytime soon.I swear as he was talking..I just weak...belike den pour me cold water...what will I gain by lieing..

Okay.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2021
APL will be released...There will be APL release... Relax!! The media has worked, Twitter has worked....God has done it.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 12:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Kilowaggz:

Thank you for your info. Can you please confirm if the trainees are EH who took part in the 2019 recruitment.
290 is a huge number, so if they are from 2019 EH, I believe at least one person here would have made the list.
Also, if they are undergoing training right now, it means the APL was shared some months back. Could this have happened without anybody here getting to know about it? Do you think a whole 290 candidates will be recruited and Obateru will not communicate that to the public as a major addition to their scorecard? If not for anything, he would have posted a tweet about it in response to the numerous hashtags on EH closure.
While not disregarding your update, in my opinion I think it has nothing to do with the EH 2019 recruitment. It could be one of those backdoor stuff or contract staff recruitment. So please assist in verifying. Thanks bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2021
SenatorJChris:

Thank you for your info. Can you please confirm if the trainees are EH who took part in the 2019 recruitment.
290 is a huge number, so if they are from 2019 EH, I believe at least one person here would have made the list.
Also, if they are undergoing training right now, it means the APL was shared some months back. Could this have happened without anybody here getting to know about it? Do you think a whole 290 candidates will be recruited and Obateru will not communicate that to the public as a major addition to their scorecard? If not for anything, he would have posted a tweet about it in response to the numerous hashtags on EH closure.
While not disregarding your update, in my opinion I think it has nothing to do with the EH 2019 recruitment. It could be one of those backdoor stuff or contract staff recruitment. So please assist in verifying. Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.