Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,328 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826865 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
ananne:

Oga go and sit down.

It's either you are a contract staff or someone soliciting for them.

Leave us alone. Go and convince Kyari to consider contract staff.

You are mocking the last GMD saying he wanted to bring in his people..

How many of the contract staff got the job on merit?

Most of you came in through the back door..

So swerve abeg..
Bro, please check your pm....Abeg no vex
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
fidebbs:

Maybe June/July! There is another MPE/IOR slated for March, 2021. Pls mark the word maybe.

@bolded, is anyone else aware of this?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Brainbox2011:
GREAT NEWS !!!!!
THE INTERNAL SOURCING AND MANAGEMENT PROMOTION EXAMS DONE IN-HOUSE FOR STAFF DUE FOR PROMOTION OVER THE YEARS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE SPACE FOR EXPERIENCE HIRE FROM OUTSIDE. IT WILL BE VERY UNFAIR TO HAVE BROUGHT IN NEW STAFF TO FILL THESE VACANT POSITIONS WHEN THEY WERE STAFF WHO HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR PROMOTION. IN ALL HONESTY THE 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE WAS A FOUL PLAY ON EXISTING STAFF BOTH CONTRACT AND PERMANENT. THERE IS NEVER A SYSTEM SO BAD LIKE THE SYSTEM WHO SEEKS TO BENEFIT OUTSIDERS MORE THAN INSIDERS. NNPC HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF EXPERIENCED CONTRACT AND CASUAL STAFF WITH SUPER QUALIFICATIONS. ONLY THAT THE PAST ADMINISTRATION WAS SEEKING A WAY TO BRING IN THEIR OWN PEOPLE, ELSE THE EXPERIENCED CONTRACT AND CASUAL STAFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO APPLY AND FILL IN THESE POSITIONS. THANK YOU

You are obviously one of the contract staff causing trouble and hoping the recruitment doesn't come to conclusion. I hate to use insulting words, but this your post is very silly and you should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Finally all these plenty different news we hearing and is bring about many talk is because nothing concrete is going on..we have exhausted all the excuses we have..now we're just lingering...holding on to nothing but hope....we keep trying to tell ourselves what we want to hear...even though we have nothing to back it up...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
yungmin:

You are obviously one of the contract staff causing trouble and hoping the recruitment doesn't come to conclusion. I hate to use insulting words, but this your post is very silly and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I am an EH hopeful but however, I see things differently from the way you viewed his post. In all honesty, it is good news for the contract staff and in an objective sense of the word, well deserved. If you have worked in an organization that employs graduates on renewable contractual basis, perhaps you will share the same view as the poster. In truth, some of this contract staff have the requisite industry experience and even qualifications to fill the roles open to Experienced Hires, however companies decide to keep these contract staff for years, perhaps decades with little or no increment in incentives and no prospect for career growth. It is quite common in banks. I really do not know the basis for which the contract guys were employed, it may be centered on Nepotism or not, that is not for me to say. However, our grouse should be projected at the management of NNPC who published over 200 EH roles; allowed us to write aptitude test, travel from far and wide both nationally and internationally and are still keeping us in the dark after what now, 18 months? If this isn't ineptitude at its peak i wonder what is!

In any case, we pray for the best but prepare for the worst by moving forward positively in our various endeavors.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
We have for the best... No one really wishes to re-apply for NNPC job in the future, but to get it now.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
adeakin777:

I am an EH hopeful but however, I see things differently from the way you viewed his post. In all honesty, it is good news for the contract staff and in an objective sense of the word, well deserved. If you have worked in an organization that employs graduates on renewable contractual basis, perhaps you will share the same view as the poster. In truth, some of this contract staff have the requisite industry experience and even qualifications to fill the roles open to Experienced Hires, however companies decide to keep these contract staff for years, perhaps decades with little or no increment in incentives and no prospect for career growth. It is quite common in banks. I really do not know the basis for which the contract guys were employed, it may be centered on Nepotism or not, that is not for me to say. However, our grouse should be projected at the management of NNPC who published over 200 EH roles; allowed us to write aptitude test, travel from far and wide both nationally and internationally and are still keeping us in the dark after what now, 18 months? If this isn't ineptitude at its peak i wonder what is!

In any case, we pray for the best but prepare for the worst by moving forward positively in our various endeavors.
but it still wasn't nice to come here and post it as "great news" like we were supposed to celebrate with him..you should know how
Psychologically down most people here are...even though we're not trying to say his information is false,this group is majorly for EH hopefuls..not contract or casual staffs..so from that point of view..its not nice

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Soreruby:
That statement refers to the completion of the GT component. This is just pure GRAMMAR.

Kindly refer to the first paragraph of the GMD's statement when the GT got their notifications on Feb 14.

He also stated that the EH component will be addressed in due course.

EH, keep your fingers crossed.
Please I sent you a PM
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kenny Obateru mentioned that the Corporation will pick qualified candidates from the EH recruitment.

Who would you believe? The Spokesman of NNPC or the Spokesman of Contract Staff of NNPC.

Choose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Originakalokalo:

[/b]Kenny Obateru mentioned that the Corporation will pick qualified candidates from the EH recruitment.[b]

Who would you believe? The Spokesman of NNPC or the Spokesman of Contract Staff of NNPC.

Choose.
Sorry but when did he mention that?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
episio2:
Sorry but when did he mention that?

"He added that for the positions that they could not get a qualified personnel from within, they would now select from the Experienced Hires applicants that are qualified to man such positions.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/applicants-petition-buhari-over-nnpc-recruitment-delay/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
BonjourATous:
Kenny Obateru, told Daily Sun in a telephone interview that the allegation of swapping by the Experienced Hires applicants were unfounded.

Rather, he said what the NNPC management did was to fill the vacancies with NNPC personnel who are already in the system and are qualified, rather than recruiting fresh ones from outside the system.
He explained that the process started by the erstwhile regime, saying when the current administration came on board, it discovered that many of the vacancies could be filled by its exiting personnel, some of whom had spend a period of 20 years. He added that for the positions that they could not get a qualified personnel from within, they would now select from the Experienced Hires applicants that are qualified to man such positions.
Thanks for the reminder
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Originakalokalo:

"He added that for the positions that they could not get a qualified personnel from within, they would now select from the Experienced Hires applicants that are qualified to man such positions.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/applicants-petition-buhari-over-nnpc-recruitment-delay/
Thanks for the reminder
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PeacenLove2: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Suppose they got all the qualified personnel they needed from within? grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
PeacenLove2:

that's a really good question!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
PeacenLove2:

Fortunately, from the information gathered so far, this is not the case.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2021
You're talking trash rily.

Inasmuch as d contract staff were given opportunity to apply for the EH positions and they didn't scale through d selection criteria, they're not qualified to be in the vacant positions, it's very simple.

It's a different case if they weren't allowed to apply. But since they were and even with their advantage of having more knowledge about NNPC's inner workings, they still couldn't scale the recruitment hurdle, what value will they be to the organization then?
adeakin777:

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2021
RayOB1:

Inasmuch as d contract staff were given opportunity to apply for the EH positions and they didn't scale through d selection criteria, they're not qualified to be in the vacant positions, it's very simple.

It's a different case if they weren't allowed to apply. But since they were and even with their advantage of having more knowledge about NNPC's inner workings, they still couldn't scale the recruitment hurdle, what value will they be to the organization then?

Don't mind the guy. He is just adding emotions to his judgement. Some of them that qualified then applied and even make it to interview stage. I personally know 3 . Just that their people didn't make it, that's why they want to force them in.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2021
RayOB1:

Honestly, he's talking total trash!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2021
We now have intruders here .You guys came to the wrong house SIRs/MAs .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2021
February we are waiting for your downpour of APL.....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2021
zoputa:
February we are waiting for your downpour of APL.....
Amen!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2021
BonjourATous:

@bolded, is anyone else aware of this?
for me,that is just another way to shift the goal post another 6 months..we have exhausted all excuses..the much publicised mpe/ior came and went and now its another mpe/ior lol..who is going to be waiting for NNPC till June/july..we move..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Kilowaggz:
for me,that is just another way to shift the goal post another 6 months..we have exhausted all excuses..the much publicised mpe/ior came and went and now its another mpe/ior lol..who is going to be waiting for NNPC till June/july..we move..
What is our business with MPE/IOR? Our business is that we are waiting for our APL first quarter... If they want to do more MPE/IOR till November, that is their own focus.... We are waiting for ours soon

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
My own is that,all those who are speculating first quarter, January don finish o...like play like play, people go start work,we no go even know..too many concrete negatives but no concrete positive news...reason why emotions are running wild..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kilowaggz: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Anyone that has any news to contradict any of the news coming in for a while now, and not just hold on or wait for first quarter or June/July...feel free to share...we are your keypad..type on us
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
BonjourATous:
We shouldn't get worked up by what the brain* guy said. It was obvious he heard the news and was excited and wanted to rub it in our face. Whether fair or not, it is what it is. The great news for us is that the pressure on GMD has been reduced. They have always had the upper hand. Everyone is fighting for their interest.

My brother, kindly shed more light on the statement

" the pressure on GMD has reduced" How? and how solid is this information?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Please if you want to move on, delete your account and stop following the NNPC thread... Don't come here to pour out negative news.. If you are not interested in the recruitment, you can go to other job sites or continue with your current job.... Let those who are keeping hope alive load here with positive news... Whatever happens, let their positivity take them to NNPC or a place 20 times better than NNPC.....

Please leave this thread if you have given up or just keep calm....

Expect your APL in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.