Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826553 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Just as I have sent to you for FREE, send to at least 10 people who need it - FOR FREE.

Also, implore them to send it out also to individuals for FREE.

Say no to these 'Past Question for N2000 people'

Kindly send to me also.

olatunde.jimi@gmail.com please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2019
wisdom33:
bro I need the past question

Email: wisdomnkemakolam@yahoo.com

Kindly send to me also

olatunde.jimi@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by deewhydoski(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2019
PSVITA:
Please send it to me, emekarafael666@gmail.com
God bless you
quote author=Gec8 post=77004928]

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

pls i need the past question too.....adeyemiopeyemi03@gmail.com..thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iamclime(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2019
victory148:
please someone should send me past question
evicyory@gmail.com.

PS: Can we upload on drop box so that all can download without having to ask anyone.
I was thinking of the same solution. Or we just save the document in PDF format and upload here. Anyone who has received it can do that here, for the benefit of others

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibrahim099: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Kindly send to me please via,ibrahmibrahim5@gmail.com.. Thanks much
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2019
gargoyle:
Not to discourage you guys but you know that this recruitment is a sham right?

They already have their guys and this recruitment is just to save face politically. Just look at DPR recruitment since 2016.

Well, its worth a try but please don't invest too much emotions into it. Act like them and just submit your credentials yo fulfill all righteousness and then act like the job isn't yours. That way, the heartbreak is less painful..

Thank God I didn't apply for DPR then . I know many guys lamenting till today whilst some son even start work VOA connect. Its a pity really

If you're not interested in the exercise, stop discouraging others.

The best you can do is wish them luck.

This is the mentality that kills people.

You never think there can be a change.

Even if there are special lists, most times about 70% will still be on merit.

Nigeria is changing little by little, but some of you will never see that.

If you're not interested, don't discourage others.

I won't be surprised you have applied.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
So at first many were complaining about the difficulty they encounter while uploading their passport...Now that the site is closed past question is the next thing....OK so after this what next...I don't want this job to pass me by ohhh. Should we be expecting a response by april?.. Since we would be resuming August.. God help us...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2019
iamclime:

I was thinking of the same solution. Or we just save the document in PDF format and upload here. Anyone who has received it can do that here, for the benefit of others

Dropbox is a great idea. Buy many don't utilize it in this part of the world.

Is it possible to upload PDF here.

That will be a better idea.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OTS18(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2019
pls send to me ajaniolayemi50@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by madri4u: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Pls, anybody that has received should forward to madri4u@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mbukun: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Bodylicious:
So at first many were complaining about the difficulty they encounter while uploading their passport...Now that the site is closed past question is the next thing....OK so after this what next...I don't want this job to pass me by ohhh. Should we be expecting a response by april?.. Since we would be resuming August.. God help us...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Quam7even(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Just as I have sent to you for FREE, send to at least 10 people who need it - FOR FREE.

Also, implore them to send it out also to individuals for FREE.

Say no to these 'Past Question for N2000 people'

Morning boss sent u a pm. I also need the material please send it to the mail i used to pm you. Many thanks in advance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Pls I need d past questions too sparklingval14@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alfredosky: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Pls send to alfredategie@gmail.com

Thanks...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

If you're not interested in the exercise, stop discouraging others.

The best you can do is wish them luck.

This is the mentality that kills people.

You never think there can be a change.

Even if there are special lists, most times about 70% will still be on merit.

Nigeria is changing little by little, but some of you will never see that.

If you're not interested, don't discourage others.

I won't be surprised you have applied.

let's even hope it's up to 20%, the dude is right, I already they hear certain things, merit candidates pray well well woh,

He is not discouraging anybody, indeed things have changed, Godfatherism has become extremely worst in this administration, Just hope for the best & expect the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bloodyg: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2019
Please I need the materials too... vainmee@gmail.com
Thanks...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EngrMilly(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Please someone should help out with a direct link to the PQ.
I've sent mail to four guys on the this platform that got this same PQ for free here via email, none of them is willing to reciprocate the kind gesture.
I wonder when we'll get pass this phase of trying to make money out of little things like this in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bloodyg: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2019
EngrMilly:
Please someone should help out with a direct link to the PQ.
I've sent mail to four guys on the this platform that got this same PQ for free here via email, none of them is willing to reciprocate the kind gesture.
I wonder when we'll get pass this phase of trying to make money out of little things like this in Nigeria.

Send to me so I can create a download link
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Jiang:

let's even hope it's up to 20%, the dude is right, I already they hear certain things, merit candidates pray well well woh,

He is not discouraging anybody, indeed things have changed, Godfatherism has become extremely worst in this administration, Just hope for the best & expect the worst.

This is the wrong notion you will keep selling.

This administration has reduced racketeering the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by madri4u: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2019
Nairaland beautiful people, abeg na beg I dey, any of una when don get the nnpc past questions for graduate trainee should please send to my email: madri4u@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2019
@ Gec8 kindly assist...

Bloodyg:

Send to me so I can create a download link
Bloodyg:
Please I need the materials too... vainmee@gmail.com
Thanks...
alfredosky:
Pls send to alfredategie@gmail.com

Thanks...
damilola142:
Pls I need d past questions too sparklingval14@yahoo.com
madri4u:
Pls, anybody that has received should forward to madri4u@yahoo.com
OTS18:
pls send to me ajaniolayemi50@gmail.com
Ibrahim099:
Kindly send to me please via,ibrahmibrahim5@gmail.com.. Thanks much
GlorifiedTunde:

Kindly send to me also.

olatunde.jimi@gmail.com please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shegzy2009: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Pls Na beg I dey beg na. Help send the past questions here:

olusegunisola2009@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hussar(f): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Please, send to me also: .com[color=][/color]
May God bless you always!
Thanks.
PSVITA:
Please send it to me, emekarafael666@gmail.com
God bless you
quote author=Gec8 post=77004928]

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deepocean(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

Please I need the past question.
deepocean080@gmail.com

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Please send to me
Rilsly@yahoo.com
thanks alot
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Deepocean post=77026549][/quote]

Please send to me
Rilsly@yahoo.com
thanks alo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deepocean(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

Kindly help me to send the past question to deepocean080@gmail.com

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hackwi(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2019
vllar:

Please send to me
Rilsly@yahoo.com
thanks alo

Please send to Hackwi_kachebri@yahoo.com also
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Bodylicious:

Where did you see resuming August. Recruitment in Nigeria is long...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davidologus: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Please kindly send the past question... otunbalegend@gmail.com
I wish all applicants in the house the best
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olujinmisamson1(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Pls bro you can send me the PQ on. olujinmisamson@gmail.com thank you sir

DEAR ALL,

[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tunde82seidat(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
charliesyndrom:

Be saving when ever u update anything.... If u don't save ur inputs you'll have to start again when ur session times out... And the reason for the session time out is cos u left the page for a while without editing the fields

Thank you .I had to use another email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.