Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826741 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uzoezeamugo: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Kindly send to me also.

olatunde.jimi@gmail.com please
please send to me, uzoezeamugo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uzoezeamugo: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2019
tunde82seidat:

Thank you .I had to use another email.
please send to me uzoezeamugo@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jesutemy(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2019
pls help me with d PQ too. my email address is lekan_felix@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by blackteddy(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Someone should please help me with the PQ, awokunleayokunle@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uzoezeamugo: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2019
my friend please send it to me
olujinmisamson1:
Pls bro you can send me the PQ on. olujinmisamson@gmail.com thank you sir

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uzoezeamugo: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2019
my friend please send it to me uzoezemugo@gmail.com
olujinmisamson1:

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Profitboss(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2019

DrewMX:
Hello, anyone with the Past Questions should kindly send it to me - andrewkel406@gmail.com.
Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by crowther15(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
pls help ur brother oooo....... I don't av access to phone. this is my mail crowtheroluwolejohn@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lunacol(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Gec8:

SENT!

Just as I have sent to you for FREE, send to at least 10 people who need it - FOR FREE.

Also, implore them to send it out also to individuals for FREE.

Say no to these 'Past Question for N2000 people'

Please send to lunacolng@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kehinde455: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Please anyone with past question kindly send to
Kehinde455@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitjyland(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2019
i'm less privileged, please Good samaritans should help me with the NNPC past -Q, my mail is dsam1162@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shakky28: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please send to me shakiratbaba@gmail.com. God bless u as you do.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hussar(f): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
I say a big thank you to the person that sent me these past questions.
May you always be blessed.
Ameen.
Hussar:
Please, send to me also: .com
May God bless you always!
Thanks.
[quote author=
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
tunde82seidat:

Thank you .I had to use another email.
Hope u were able to apply b4 the deadline?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
someone should pls help me with past questions. charles.ugo@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hussar:
Ameen.

Kindly help me send to: texaslomo@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ibrahimzy: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Here is the NNPC Past Questions and Answers.
Click on the link below to download it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yf6tVWwG0h1VbXUY49O3x4pWmKO227l/view?usp=drivesdk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Otori123(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pls someone should help me with the past question as God will bless you-

otorivictorozovehe@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Viqtour(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hussar:
Ameen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
ibrahimzy:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17yf6tVWwG0h1VbXUY49O3x4pWmKO227l/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks so much bro.

GUYS, DOWNLOAD FROM HERE!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Uzoezeamugo:
please send to me, uzoezeamugo@gmail.com

Here:

ibrahimzy:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Philadelphia: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
GambaOsaka:

Some years ago, I travelled all the way from Ebonyi state (Night bus) to write aptitude test at Ikeja cantonment for this NNPC graduate trainee thing. There was so much crowd that day. Infact a lady came in her wedding gown as it was a saturday (lol).

I knew right there at the venue that I've wasted my tfare when I saw an old friend whose father is a topshot in NNPC. The guy came all the way from the UK to write the test.

Several years down the line, we have not heard 'pa' or 'po' from NNPC, my friend is now a manager there now.

I'm not discouraging anybody from applying o.
The system might have changed now or God might say it's your time.

So you have a friend that is a manager at NNPC? Yet, you are not going to apply because you think this NNPC job is based on "connection"?
Why can't you be honest? At least, to yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
ibrahimzy:
thanks a bunch
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
ibrahimzy:
Thanks man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LordSkyy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
@ ibrahimzy thanks man.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
ibrahimzy:

Thanks man....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
ibrahimzy:

Thanks man....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
ibrahimzy:

Thanks for this link. The answers are intact except for number 2 maths question. I may be wrong though. I stand politely corrected.

SP of an item is $2000. The seller made 25% on the SP. Now 25% of 2000 is 500. That means he made a profit of $500. CP should be $1500 instead.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbagbuo247: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
olujinmisamson1:

DEAR ALL,

PLEASE I NEED THE PQ
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iamclime(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
GambaOsaka:

Some years ago, I travelled all the way from Ebonyi state (Night bus) to write aptitude test at Ikeja cantonment for this NNPC graduate trainee thing. There was so much crowd that day. Infact a lady came in her wedding gown as it was a saturday (lol).

I knew right there at the venue that I've wasted my tfare when I saw an old friend whose father is a topshot in NNPC. The guy came all the way from the UK to write the test.

Several years down the line, we have not heard 'pa' or 'po' from NNPC, my friend is now a manager there now.

I'm not discouraging anybody from applying o.
The system might have changed now or God might say it's your time.

Was it the one conducted at Sam Ethnan Airforce Base, Ikeja? Around 2010/2011? Men, that was a day to remember! I even saw a highly reputed lecturer from my alma mater who brought his son with his official car.
Thousands of Nigerian graduates, all with 2.1 and First Class, queued up from the express up to the primary schools at the end of the base. Nothing has been heard till date.
But we keep doing our best; success in life is not tied to working with NNPC!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

If you're not interested in the exercise, stop discouraging others.

The best you can do is wish them luck.

This is the mentality that kills people.

You never think there can be a change.

Even if there are special lists, most times about 70% will still be on merit.

Nigeria is changing little by little, but some of you will never see that.

If you're not interested, don't discourage others.

I won't be surprised you have applied.

I love your enthusiasm but Nigeria is not changing and won't change any time soon. Remember how some people died a couple of years back during immigration recruitment when abba Moro was minister of interior. He recently won election to the Senate and is going to replace his Boss David Mark. David Mark nominated him for ministerial slot and no action was taken against him nor Mark's wife who was the consultant for the recruitment. They knew how many people they were going to take but refused to close the portal after so much people bought forms. They made a fortune milking innocent Nigerians but still couldn't organize a decent test. Should I talk about the DPR recruitment of 2016 or the PTDF scholarship scheme. Don't get your hopes up.

Most of us are doing this to fulfill all righteousness and probably learn from the experience. I don't believe in any recruitment into public organizations in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.