Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834757 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Philadelphia:

So you have a friend that is a manager at NNPC? Yet, you are not going to apply because you think this NNPC job is based on "connection"?
Why can't you be honest? At least, to yourself. undecided

Ogbeni... I don pass that level of apply apply apply. I'm in a better environment. Lol
Moreover, I didnt discourage anybody from applying.
Infact, did you read it at all?
I guess not.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2019
GambaOsaka:

Some years ago, I travelled all the way from Ebonyi state (Night bus) to write aptitude test at Ikeja cantonment for this NNPC graduate trainee thing. There was so much crowd that day. Infact a lady came in her wedding gown as it was a saturday (lol).

I knew right there at the venue that I've wasted my tfare when I saw an old friend whose father is a topshot in NNPC. The guy came all the way from the UK to write the test.

Several years down the line, we have not heard 'pa' or 'po' from NNPC, my friend is now a manager there now.

I'm not discouraging anybody from applying o.
The system might have changed now or God might say it's your time.
Na like that them dey become manager fast fast abi undecided.... Friend from the UK ko, from Cotonou ni lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed Thank you baba. Remain blessed undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2019
No one is discouraging anybody, but the truth remains that its almost impossible to get a job in NNPC without having a God father there or without being highly connected. The truth is our system is corrupt and there's nothing one can do other than accepting the bitter truth. If u know anyone highly connected that can help u don't hesitate to ask for help so u dont waste ur precious time and have a heart break at the end.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2019
The truth they say is bitter. It is really hard "very hard" to get a job in NNPC without having connection. Remember that a huge list will come from the presidency, which they usually acknowledge 90% of it. Another list from Senate, and so on....But with prayers and determination it will go well. If it is your job you will get it.
charliesyndrom:
No one is discouraging anybody, but the truth remains that its almost impossible to get a job in NNPC without having a God father there or without being highly connected. The truth is our system is corrupt and there's nothing one can do other than accepting the bitter truth. If u know anyone highly connected that can help u don't hesitate to ask for help so u dont waste ur precious time and have a heart break at the end.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2019
olujinmisamson1:
Pls bro you can send me the PQ on. olujinmisamson@gmail.com thank you sir

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me
Please bro, send the PQ to damtan02@gmail.com

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2019
olujinmisamson1:
Pls bro you can send me the PQ on. olujinmisamson@gmail.com thank you sir

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

Bro, please send to damtan02@gmail.com

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ayenika1: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Bodylicious:
The truth they say is bitter. It is really hard "very hard" to get a job in NNPC without having connection. Remember that a huge list will come from the presidency, which they usually acknowledge 90% of it. Another list from Senate, and so on....But with prayers and determination it will go well. If it is your job you will get it.

My brother,it is not only NNPC, it's all federal parastatal. If you don't have the right connection, it's kinda hard. Let me burst your brain. Three weeks before the advertisement, someone called to collect my details and few hrs later,a close call called that his brother's friend working in NNPC called to request for his details via email. My own contact categorically told me to start reading GMAT.

That means they "might" have recruited and just using this to fulfill laid down rules. Not too certain as well because I was just brought into the film from a fourth party. I wish all applicants good luck but if you know someone that knows someone pls, start moving. #1kobo.

In a federal establishment that I once worked, and had lots of hope just recruited 121staff. Yes,it is for real and not hearsay. No interview, no test,no advertisement and nothing just nepotism. I was not on the list though, but I knew it landed me in the hospital for 4days because this is a job,I was assured of but to my amazement even the top hierarchy were never in loop. Presently,they are kicking but this is Nigeria,they will all be compensated one way or the other in future underground recruitment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ayenika1: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Bodylicious:

My brother,it is not only NNPC, it's all federal parastatal. If you don't have the right connection, it's kinda hard. Let me burst your brain. Three weeks before the advertisement, someone called to collect my details and few hrs later,a close pall called that his brother's friend working in NNPC called to request for his details via email. My own contact categorically told me to start reading GMAT.

That means they "might" have recruited and just using this to fulfill laid down rules. Not too certain as well because I was just brought into the film from a fourth party. I wish all applicants good luck but if you know someone that knows someone pls, start moving. #1kobo.

In a federal establishment I once temporarily worked, and had lots of hope just recruited 121staff. Yes,it is for real and not hearsay. No interview, no test,no advertisement and nothing just nepotism. I was not on the list though, but I knew it landed me in the hospital for 4days because this is a job,I was assured of but to my amazement even the top hierarchy were never in loop. Presently,they are kicking but this is Nigeria,they will all be compensated one way or the other in future underground recruitment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Ginalex:
Na like that them dey become manager fast fast abi undecided.... Friend from the UK ko, from Cotonou ni lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed Thank you baba. Remain blessed undecided undecided

Ode ni e
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Foxie: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2019
Ginalex:
$1600 is correct
Cc: 1984och
GlorifiedTunde
Foxie
Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by juri: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2019
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), has shut down its applications portal, signalling end of first phase of its ongoing recruitment exercise which kicked off via nationwide advertisements in the national dailies and online media on Wednesday, 13 March, 2019.

A release in Abuja by the corporation’s group general manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, said the second phase of the exercise involving shortlisting of qualified candidates had started, explaining that the qualified ones among them would be invited to participate in a computer-based aptitude tests.

Ughamadu said in the release that tests would be administered in about 50 centres across the country, saying those who emerged successful in the tests would subsequently be invited for oral interviews for final selection.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pojulous: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Please someone should forward the PQ to me.
Thanks and God bless.

pojulous@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2019
Baba God I'm sure of passing any aptitude test or interview they bring my way, but in Nigeria where u let me originate from, one needs more than brilliance to get a good job. Nothing is impossible with u Baba God. Help me get this job father, AMEN!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
ayenika1:

My brother,it is not only NNPC, it's all federal parastatal. If you don't have the right connection, it's kinda hard. Let me burst your brain. Three weeks before the advertisement, someone called to collect my details and few hrs later,a close pall called that his brother's friend working in NNPC called to request for his details via email. My own contact categorically told me to start reading GMAT.

In a federal establishment I once temporarily worked, and had lots of hope just recruited 121staff. Yes,it is for real and not hearsay. No interview, no test,no advertisement and nothing just nepotism. I was not on the list though, but I knew it landed me in the hospital for 4days because this is a job,I was assured of but to my amazement even the top hierarchy were never in loop. Presently,they are kicking but this is Nigeria,they will all be compensated one way or the other in future underground recruitment.

Lol. Truth. Last year, a better connected cousin had shown me her appointment letter for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment, at least 6weeks before that portal opened for NIS, FFS and Prisons; if you recall those portals were opened last year around May-June.
It could be a cover up, it could be a few positions are left to be filled based on merit. Who knows?
However I still encourage anyone anytime, shoot! For when it is yours, just know that the devil who could've stopped you has not been born. That's the only way to find out.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
souljar:

Lol. Truth. Last year, a better connected cousin had shown me her appointment letter for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment, at least 6weeks before that portal opened for NIS, FFS and Prisons; if you recall those portals were opened last year around May-June.
It could be a cover up, it could be a few positions are left to be filled based on merit. Who knows?
However I still encourage anyone anytime, shoot! For when it is yours, just know that the devil who could've stopped you has not been born. That's the only way to find out.
This is Nigeria!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
GambaOsaka:

Ode ni e
You are the st*pid one. You came here and dished out one cockk and bull story probably to discourage others from applying and think everyone is as st*pid as you to believe it.... Ode grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donfasa: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
for your NNPC aptitude test questions and answers Watsap me on 08021095155
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NanoSec: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
larride:

No one is asking you to believe in anything. You can just do us all a favor by not applying in the first place so you can have the opportunity to laugh at all of us that applied. At least we will have 1 person less to worry about competing with.

If I may ask, which rightouesness were you trying to fulfill?

The truth is bitter but it must be told. Nigeria isn't working and isn't going to work any time soon. It doesn't matter if you want to live in wonderland. I'm just letting you alk know you shouldn't get your hopes up for this NNPC recruitment scam. You're talking about competing with someone when you don't know if you'll be shortlisted for the test. You're so funny.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Juwon26:
Well my brother you have spoken well but don't let your words bring discouragement to others watch it is very important, Due to your past experiences you may not apply but please allow those who wish to apply do so with one mind of getting positive things out of it God bless us all I wish us all best of Luck. PEACE

I'm not trying to discourage anyone here from applying. I said I applied but I encourage people not to put their eggs in one basket. Your positive mindset will not help you in this case because the system is rigged. The Chinese government gave scholarship to Nigerians recently study engineering, train construction and maintenance. Do you know what happened. They asked for a recommendation letter from a minister before one was allowed to write the test. When Amaechi the Minister of transportation was asked he simply said it doesn't matter how the recruitment was done. He said the most important thing is that Nigerians are being trained. So there you have it. I don't believe this recruitment hasn't been predetermined. Believe what you want let me believe what I want. If anything good comes out of it, I'll know it's a miracle.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pacgmt(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Uricas:

Please, kindly send it to uricasrajo10@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Pls help with the pq tundegxy@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
ChikezieUche:

I'm not trying to discourage anyone here from applying. I said I applied but I encourage people not to put their eggs in one basket. Your positive mindset will not help you in this case because the system is rigged. The Chinese government gave scholarship to Nigerians recently study engineering, train construction and maintenance. Do you know what happened. They asked for a recommendation letter from a minister before one was allowed to write the test. When Amaechi the Minister of transportation was asked he simply said it doesn't matter how the recruitment was done. He said the most important thing is that Nigerians are being trained. So there you have it. I don't believe this recruitment hasn't been predetermined. Believe what you want let me believe what I want. If anything good comes out of it, I'll know it's a miracle.

Keep your pessimistic views to yourself. For everyone hired through nepotisim, i can also point out alot of other people hired without knowing anyone. Why aren’t u focusing your enery on those type of stories? Yes people will get in through nepotism and yes, some will get it through merit as well.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pacgmt:
Pls help with the pq tundegxy@yahoo.com
check previous pages, you will the dropbox link to it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
ChikezieUche:

The truth is bitter but it must be told. Nigeria isn't working and isn't going to work any time soon. It doesn't matter if you want to live in wonderland. I'm just letting you alk know you shouldn't get your hopes up for this NNPC recruitment scam. You're talking about competing with someone when you don't know if you'll be shortlisted for the test. You're so funny.

No one needs your bitter truth. The recruitment is a scam and yet you went ahead to apply. Sometimes I wonder how you guys think. Nigeria isn’t working for you doesn’t mean it isn’t working for others. Since It’s obvious Nigeria isn’t going to work for you any time soon. I bid you farewell as we are not in the same boat.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nexackerman: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=Oludayo123 post=77005026][/quote]

bro i need the past questions. email is g3cruise@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
larride:

No one is asking you to believe in anything. You can just do us all a favor by not applying in the first place so you can have the opportunity to laugh at all of us that applied. At least we will have 1 person less to worry about competing with.

If I may ask, which rightouesness were you trying to fulfill?
My dear, help me ask him. If my elder brother had that mentality during his time I'm very sure he'll not be working at NNPC today....

People will be shouting "Oluwa pick my call" upandan but won't play their part of applying because according to them it's a "waste of time". Lemme "waste my time" and give this my best shot than just sit here and assume... Afterall, what is there to lose?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibrahim099: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
They said 1 percent of the total 26 million applicants might eventually be successfully taken. Please my people? What is one percent of 26 million? I want to believe that they know what they are talking about by that?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 2funkyy(f): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lets stop deceiving ourselves Nigeria is corrupt, we are all Nigerians, meaning we are corrupt, everyone shouting nepotism is talking as if, if they knew Buhari and he offered them the job, they will reject it and say i want it in merit. This man know man is everywhere even abroad, they call it recommendation via networking, sometimes those people are actually good on the job, the only thing we can do is hope that since they are doing open recruitment they should be able to absorb as many as possible on merit and dats where those that applied without connection should channel their energy.
Goodluck Everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ginalex:
My dear, help me ask him. If my elder brother had that mentality during his time I'm very sure he'll not be working at NNPC today....

People will be shouting "Oluwa pick my call" upandan but won't play their part of applying because according to them it's a "waste of time". Lemme "waste my time" and give this my best shot than just sit here and assume... Afterall, what is there to lose?

I don’t even understand. What’s there to lose?

Through the on going first bank recruitment. I understand the power of 1 mark.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.