Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835333 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ginalex:
My dear, help me ask him. If my elder brother had that mentality during his time I'm very sure he'll not be working at NNPC today....

People will be shouting "Oluwa pick my call" upandan but won't play their part of applying because according to them it's a "waste of time". Lemme "waste my time" and give this my best shot than just sit here and assume... Afterall, what is there to lose?

I don’t even understand. What’s there to lose?

Through the on going first bank recruitment. I understand the power of 1 mark.

Please prepare as much as you can.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alert01(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Guys. no need to fight one another.

A friend of mine just ended his masters degree in engineering at the university of Southampton UK last December. He has already been recruited into the NNPC grad trainee last month. His father is a core influencer from the north.

Some of you'll not believe, but it is no concern of mine.

Regards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by phonestic(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Is the job still on...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ejidew: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rukky17: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

Please, kindly send to olomolaaderonke@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohyhay(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohyhay(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damtan(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bro,please send the past question to damtan02@gmail.com
Thanks
Gec8:

DEAR ALL,

A lot of users on this thread are giving out exactly the same PQ for free. They are not collecting =N=1 for it.

Disregard this person in particular. He wants to sell the same material people are giving for free.

Altruism is key to a better Nigeria we all yearn for. LEARN TO BE SELFLESS AND HELP ONE ANOTHER.

If you want the material send me a PM and I will email it to you for free, just the same way someone here gave me for free.

NO ONE HERE should patronise all these 'Past Questions for N2000 people'

I WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE. PM me

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
alert01:
Guys. no need to fight one another.

A friend of mine just ended his masters degree in engineering at the university of Southampton UK last December. He has already been recruited into the NNPC grad trainee last month. His father is a core influencer from the north.

Some of you'll not believe, but it is no concern of mine.

Regards
All of you and your UK friends sha... Is this friend of yours already a manager too?? cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2019
The truth is VERY FEW wil get this NNPC job on merit. This whole recruitment exercise is done just to pick the few candidates that'll get it on merit. Don't be deceived, the slots have been shared already and some individuals are already celebrating in advance cos they already have a slot through the help of their godfather. So lets work hard if we can be part of the very few that'l be chosen on merit. So let's not hope 100% for it in order to avoid heartbreak but let's do the best we can and pray for a miracle to be among the very few successful candidates to be chosen on merit. That's the level of the corruption in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Geesaintagape:
Score 60% without sitting for the aptitude test inbox me via ucheglad2@gmail.com. na naija u dey

Uzoezeamugo:
your email is not valid tell us your solution here please.
Uzoezeamugo. You and others that contacted this
Geesaintagape guy are the real fools. No wonder scammers are proliferating when there are multitudes of fools like you

You guys deserve to be scammed. Always looking for short cuts. Are you really educated?

I am very sure hundreds of lazy Nigerians must have contacted this Geesaintagape guy who promised one to score 60% without sitting for the aptitude test.

I am very sure you cheated your way through in school. Same way you all were scammed with MFM. Typical lazy Nigerian youths looking for shortcuts and easy money doing yahoo yahoo and rituals up and down.

Your mates are busy studying past questions, you are here looking for shortcuts and easy way out from scammer.

Dont you have brain to think that if Geesaintagape were to be real, how can he come on nairaland advertising up and down due to hunger. Do you think he will be open like this and not helping himself, siblings, relatives, families and friends for NNPC job.

Foolish fool. You deserve to be scammed.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Uzoezeamugo. Take this past question provided freely by dmainman and ibrahimzy. Study hard. Stop looking for shortcuts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9d1fFeEQiRy9FwqoBkmgXw27_TP2pBs/view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Otidayor28: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Pls send to me Temidayodunayo28@gmail.com. bless u
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2019
Ginalex:
You are the st*pid one. You came here and dished out one cockk and bull story probably to discourage others from applying and think everyone is as st*pid as you to believe it.... Ode grin undecided

So what will I gain by discouraging others?
You are probably a product of those "unaccredited" universities.
It is obvious you are brain - dead or something.
Is it with this brain you are going to write the aptitude test?
When you cant even read and understand a few lines.
I'm sure you don't even qualify for screening.

Gerrarahia st*pid

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2019
Ginalex:
All of you and your UK friends sha... Is this friend of yours already a manager too?? cheesy

No o, he is also lying.

We are all lying.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2019
GambaOsaka:

So what will I gain by discouraging others?
You are probably a product of those "unaccredited" universities.
It is obvious you are brain - dead or something.
Is it with this brain you are going to write the aptitude test?
When you cant even read and understand a few lines.
I'm sure you don't even qualify for screening.

Gerrarahia st*pid
When caught in their lies they resort to insults.... TYPICAL... Pained hegoat.

Common f*ck off this thread Pessimistic buffoon...

As for the bolded, I'll remind you later when I get past that phase.... Now vaporize outta here!!! Silly thing. grintongue undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Ginalex:
When caught in their lies they resort to insults.... TYPICAL... Pained hegoat.

Common f*ck off this thread Pessimistic buffoon.

You here making noise instead of preparing for your next test or advertising your domains?
I wish you luck kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2019
GambaOsaka:

You here making noise instead of preparing for your next test or advertising your domains?
I wish you luck kiddo.
I don't need your ill luck Onku... Pocket it and go hug transformer.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2019
You are telling me that you are not trying to discourage anyone...Bro we live in a discouraged nation...we know this.
Just let everyone do what they are convinced to do..

Its that simple.

UK or no UK , we have applied , we have applied. Any stage we stop, nothing spoil .life continues.

Again..its that simple

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Ginalex:
I don't need your ill luck Onku... Pocket it and go hug transformer.

Chaiiiii
Why are you so fierce and bitter?
Cool down
Na play we dey na
Get over it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GambaOsaka: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2019
fidel3431:
You are telling me that you are not trying to discourage anyone...Bro we live in a discouraged nation...we know this.

Its that simple.

UK or no UK , we have applied , we have applied. Any stage we stop, nothing spoil .life continues.

Again..its that simple

Well said bro.

There's nothing bad in sharing an experience.
And if you look properly at the last few lines of the writeup quoted below;

"I'm not discouraging anybody from applying o.
The system might have changed now or God might say it's your time".

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2019
fidel3431:

Its that simple.

Again..its that simple
I just tire for those people o... Is it their application?? undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guys. Don't mind those people discouraging you. That is how they were discouraging people from Not applying to DPR job.

Meanwhile, after some investigation, it was found out that most of them have ogas at the top helping them.

They even have WhatsApp group discourahing people not to protest the outcome of DPR. Someone even posted their secrets.

Meanwhile, it was only for their self interest and many of them are working in DPR now. They left nairaland afterwards. If I catch anyone of you here, what I will do will be immeasurable.

Check last DPR thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Any news on when the list will be out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alert01(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ginalex:

I'm not joking guy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alert01(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
damilola142:
Any news on when the list will be out

The director has already sent ticket for various political office holders and ministers to fill in and recommend their own candidates, while the remaning paltry number of invites will be sent out to fulfill righteousness.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alert01(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
hosey:

Uzoezeamugo. You and others that contacted this
Geesaintagape guy are the real fools. No wonder scammers are proliferating when there are multitudes of fools like you

You guys deserve to be scammed. Always looking for short cuts. Are you really educated?

I am very sure hundreds of lazy Nigerians must have contacted this Geesaintagape guy who promised one to score 60% without sitting for the aptitude test.

I am very sure you cheated your way through in school. Same way you all were scammed with MFM. Typical lazy Nigerian youths looking for shortcuts and easy money doing yahoo yahoo and rituals up and down.

Your mates are busy studying past questions, you are here looking for shortcuts and easy way out from scammer.

Dont you have brain to think that if Geesaintagape were to be real, how can he come on nairaland advertising up and down due to hunger. Do you think he will be open like this and not helping himself, siblings, relatives, families and friends for NNPC job.

Foolish fool. You deserve to be scammed.

Truth hurts, but I'm glad someone is saying it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samwills45: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samwills45: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ashibeb: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=Rukky17 post=77074832]
Kindly send to
aabuhscholastica@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.