Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825490 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AlienRobot: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2019
For confirmed NNPC past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TJ0987(f): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Why must we contact you? You no fit paste am here make all of us benefit? Na wah.
AlienRobot:
For confirmed NNPC past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by makurnini: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Why should we even rely on past questions
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by asadex004: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please, did anyone who applied for graduate trainees get a confirmation slip after submitting their application? I cos I didn't, i only got a mail that my application was submitted successfully in spam .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
asadex004:
Please, did anyone who applied for graduate trainees get a confirmation slip after submitting their application? I cos I didn't, i only got a mail that my application was submitted successfully in spam .

What other confirmation are you looking for?

Login to your portal again and check if there’s a column for you to put your email and get confirmation slip.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by makurnini: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shortlisting will take over a year
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jidex4life: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
makurnini:
your sense of personality defines your acute symbolistic defects

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bodylicious:
I think you can go the their office and ask those incharge they would know better. Most of us here don't know anything about the recruitment.
Yes it was boldly written on their website that experienced hire will not write exam but only be interviewed.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
makurnini:
shortlisting will not go beyond April .I'm very certain about it.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nobody should be discouraged about this recruitment .Always try your best and let God do the rest.
I am certain not all position available will be filled on merit but the possibility of merit list been considered should not be underestimated. My uncle from the public affair department in Nnpc encouraged me to register for a reason , he only advised me to study for the test and make sure I pass .He won't ask me to do that if merit list will not be considered.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by makurnini: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
jidex4life:
your sense of personality defines your acute symbolistic defects
ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sophiathefirst: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=jidex4life post=77122312] your sense of personality defines your acute symbolistic defects /quote]
Abeg take am easy ooh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ezef2k4(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pls can you confirm this info. I applied for experienced hire, been searching for past questions all to no avail. If your info is correct, that will be a great news. Any link to confirm ur info pls?

vingeophysicist:

Yes it was boldly written on their website that experienced hire will not write exam but only be interviewed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
ezef2k4:
Pls can you confirm this info. I applied for experienced hire, been searching for past questions all to no avail. If your info is correct, that will be a great news. Any link to confirm ur info pls?

So you didn't bother to read all the requirement and information on the job you applied .My dear it was boldly written on the web site , I'm very certain about what I saw.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TruthTella(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Nobody should be discouraged about this recruitment .Always try your best and let God do the rest.
I am certain not all position available will be filled on merit but the possibility of merit list been considered should not be underestimated. My uncle from the public affair department in Nnpc encouraged me to register for a reason , he only advised me to study for the test and make sure I pass .He won't ask me to do that if merit list will not be considered.

Good evening bros, please how soon will they start calling people to write exam? Any idea when they will start contacting qualified applicants from the portal?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
makurnini:

Exam is April ending
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
TruthTella:

Good evening bros, please how soon will they start calling people to write exam? Any idea when they will start contacting qualified applicants from the portal?
I don't really know the particular date but I just know it won't exceed April.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TruthTella(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
vingeophysicist:

I don't really know the particular date but I just know it won't exceed April.

OK thanks bros.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lawconfessor(f): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lawconfessor(f): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2019
God bless
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yinkatolu: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2019
send me a pm
Lawconfessor:
Happy Sunday everyone, a kind hearted brethren should please assist with the past questions and answers @ uyadiamarachi@gmail.com God bless you. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lawconfessor(f): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
I sincerely appreciate those that responded to my humble request. Thank you so much to the three of you guys that made the provision- God bless you all richly. One T gee requested for 5H lol- God bless you also for replying at least
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by amicdan(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
TruthTella:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alert01(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Guys, I don't know but it seems I'm the only one having difficulty with solving some of the NNPC's past questions. Are those questions really meant for job test or they're just some series of inconsequential gibberish solely aim to dab tension in us and make us loss focus? What I'm saying is they seem complicated.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alert01(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
I'll suppose some smart dudes around here should start helping us post these questions on here,and solve it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:
I'll suppose some smart dudes around here should start helping us post these questions on here,and solve it

I suppose you're talking about the maths. They are not complicated except for the ones without diagrams. It would have been easier if the diagrams were there.
You can ask any other one

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Unclesarm: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
I got and I also got something like a slip with my pic and other details including nnpc logo
asadex004:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Unclesarm: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Can you please share the past question. kayodes15@yahoo.com
alert01:
Guys, I don't know but it seems I'm the only one having difficulty with solving some of the NNPC's past questions. Are those questions really meant for job test or they're just some series of inconsequential gibberish solely aim to dab tension in us and make us loss focus? What I'm saying is they seem complicated.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sophiathefirst: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:
Abeg help and forward the past questions to me. Make I join u crack brain abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nel4243: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
PLEASE HOW DO I GET THE NNPC PAST QUESTIONS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.