Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825744 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
Someone presumably from Lagos state, stated having NIM certificate and failed to attach the evidence. You were actually interviewed on 8th Monday. Advice; send the document to NNPC support mail. Thanks. You had 88% in your interview.
Not trying to raise dust but I've only just come onto this platform now since morning... To find talk on NIM; and I'm wondering why I got a "letter" of an anonymous nomination for Fellowship of the Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC) from the IMC via email at 16:40 today...
Please, someone should stop messing with my mind...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Another criteria, do you think you scored 88%?
Beozone:

Hello @ TONYHOPKINS. Thank you for your feedback. Please i don't know if the post above is applicable to me. Though i am from Lagos and stated the NIM Certification on my CV, it was not submitted with the others during the interview. I only included the ICAN because that was what was uploaded during the application process. However, i had my interview on the Saturday 6/7/19 and not Monday 8/7/19. Kindly advise because i meet 2 out of the 3 parameters. In fact, i have been following the thread in ghost mode though i registered with Nairaland a few years ago and i had to do a password reset to make this post. I will appreciate any advice given by you and the esteemed house. Best Regards and expecting your responses. I hail all the Local Men and Women hereby represented.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
No one can specify for now but what is sure is that the percentage of FCC is constant and it is not less than 2% but not more than 3% for each state except for FCT which has only 1%. Even my informant refused to tell me my status reason... Oath of office and ties as he said. Secondly I and my younger brother were at the interview

I agree with your posts. At this point, the only valid news one can get from a legitimate source is your interview score.

Most people here who mentioned their interview score have a valid source. And what those source will tell you is "just pray and be hopeful".

APL vs TF...even in 10th floor NNPC towers..no real news, just rumours.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin grin grin
TONYHOPKINS:
Bro just be positive and trust God... If you have ICAN and you are an accountant it covers all others its the most relevant for accounting as far as Nigeria is concerned though ANAN is too.... Trust God and be positive k
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Teaser4:
you may be right ...or you may be wrong...just another guess though.... do you know ppl got paid all dates...but here una dey think say some dates or states never get money na big fat lie... 80% of folks on that WhatsApp group wey i dey follow no dey follow NL...I remember on my interview day sef those guys wey we relate sef no sabi this thread exist...my point be say don't judge errtin base on nairaland... good morning

Abeg send the link to the WhatsApp group...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
ORACULUM:
How much is the Scrabble board? pic?

Don't have the board right here. Away from home currently and stuff's too bulky to travel with. But same as in this pix and it's turnable for each player's convenience. Cost abt 24k.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Andre92 post=80749696][/quote]
I sent you a pm now, check your email
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
At the point where my certificate were to be sited, the Man in charge separated all the photocopies of all my safety and HSE trainings, guess what I did, I added them all back and gave it to the interview secretary who stapled it back together and kept it in my file. Gods wisdom!!!! Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
moogoogaipan:
A lot of politiking is going on behind the scene, as outrageous as it might sound, powerful people have been given slots, the newly inaugurated committee inclusive, amounts in the range btw 5-8m have been paid to receive APL by the power that be's, it will be paid back in 2yrs and the security is eternal.
Lot's, i mean lot's, of folk's wouldn't make the list, lot's of folk's who didn't write the CBT, talkless attend interview, will receive the APL on a platter of gold and list nor different, na same list, importantly they don't care...

I am livid as i type, cos the goal of the common man have been defeated, don't blame the hierarchies at NNPC, they've got little to no choice.

This news wey i hear this night nor be new thing for me (The LASG 2018 Civil Service Recruitment got lots of folk's who didn't apply for the job into the civil service, about 99.99% of em), i am just worried, that, lot's of folk's here, have their mind fixated on the APL and lot's here, felt the process is wholly credible.

Like someone said here and by logic, the longer the APL waits, the slimer the chances of the common man, let's say majority of the common man..

Lol.... Old story

This recruitment exercise has defiled every known possible protocol of events for a Nigerian recruitment..

Think its a co-incidence? No Sir..

The "powers that be" has bigger issues to worry about as it stands.. Anyone dishing out millions for APL should get READY for a BIG disappointment..

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
My advice is that no one should resign yet from their current place of work. Act as though you ain't expecting APL from Nnpc but still have faith that God will favour you regardless of the criteria the corporation chooses to employ in this recruitment. This is my advice for the day

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Some of you have good Job that's are paying 6 figures n above don't resign until u get d appointment letter

I beg u

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Politician my foot
Who dem help?
number5:

Lol.... Old story

This recruitment exercise has defiled every known possible protocol of events for a Nigerian recruitment..

The "powers that be" has bigger issues to worry about as it stands.. Anyone dishing out millions for APL should get READY for a BIG disappointment..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iykegabriel: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Have you been paid?
Beozone:

Hello @ TONYHOPKINS. Thank you for your feedback. Please i don't know if the post above is applicable to me. Though i am from Lagos and stated the NIM Certification on my CV, it was not submitted with the others during the interview. I only included the ICAN because that was what was uploaded during the application process. However, i had my interview on the Saturday 6/7/19 and not Monday 8/7/19. Kindly advise because i meet 2 out of the 3 parameters. In fact, i have been following the thread in ghost mode though i registered with Nairaland a few years ago and i had to do a password reset to make this post. I will appreciate any advice given by you and the esteemed house. Best Regards and expecting your responses. I hail all the Local Men and Women hereby represented.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
Yes Jehuche how far bro... So you just left Jalingo without letting me know.. We are from same LGA not just state

Shebi u know that I have like 4 nairaland IDs and I can be using three different ones to form roommate?

This was d step too far, u oversold d scam bro. Nice try though

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iykegabriel: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Na WA o. 6 figures! Yet some people no even get 1 figure work. Causing unnecessary competition cry
Ukodo1123:
Some of you have good Job that's are paying 6 figures n above don't resign until u get d appointment letter

I beg u

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
You see mí rí? ��

Na d only thread wey i dey active be this oooo

joobseekar:

Are you from "DPR" thread??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Take whatever i said, like a pinch of salt.
but the Yorùbás do say "kó sì ibí tí wọn ó tí kí ń kó adiye alẹ"
State or Federal oooo, where this people nor reach? "witch purshew U for Lagos, U run go Enugu, where em network nor reach"

The powers that be have never had any bigger issue, that is beyond their control.

number5:

Lol.... Old story

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
U re a fool.

TONYHOPKINS:
For the APL I can't say much but am sure we will be paid... the process is reasonably transparent ... Though senators list can't be ruled out. As for professional certification they were part of the requirement if you have and was never a had rule I asked my intervwerhe said if you have but if you Dont no problem...its GT in his words "We will train you that's why it is graduate trainee"

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Edicoco:
I know grin

Gbayi...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sense wee not kee u!

cheesy

Eggovic:

So he fell into your trap?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Aremolomi:

U re a fool.

Oga why na? undecided shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
TONYHOPKINS:
G

I see you are removing all your previous posts. Hehehe Mr man you have no source. Don't spread false information here again.

I'm not sure you even applied for this job.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofelix15(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Aremolomi:
U re a fool.

just imagine this one...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
moogoogaipan:
Take whatever i said, like a pinch of salt.
but the Yorùbás do say "kó sì ibí tí wọn ó tí kí ń kó adiye alẹ"
State or Federal oooo, where this people nor reach? "witch purshew U for Lagos, U run go Enugu, where em network nor reach"

The powers that be have never had any bigger issue, that is beyond their control.

They have given out your slot, I’m sorry bro. We’ve heard your wailing. We will put you in prayers.

Allow those of us that they haven’t shared their slot to discuss please. Go create another thread to wail.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Aremolomi:

U re a fool.

Oga where is your sauce?
Oh, you don't even have sauce?
Oya come here...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
souljar:

Oga where is your sauce?
Oh, you don't even have sauce?
Oya come here...

Who are you addressing exactly? The person that called someone a fool or the person being referred to as a fool?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Enireqx20:

Who are you addressing exactly? The person that called someone a fool or the person being referred to as a fool?
Do you have an investment with any of the two?
Anyway, I'm referring to the boldened.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gutih:

Don't have the board right here. Away from home currently and stuff's too bulky to travel with. But same as in this pix and it's turnable for each player's convenience. Cost abt 24k.

I love this, would be lovely playing premium words on this board
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Enireqx20:

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
ok.

larride:

They have given out your slot, I’m sorry bro. We’ve heard your wailing. We will put you in prayers.

Allow those of us that they haven’t shared their slot to discuss please. Go create another thread to wail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.