Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829337 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bodylicious:
So you are assuring me that they will call me even without any connection...I have a 2 2 and a master's too.. let's wait and see.
amazing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Am asking for those with 2.2 with masters getting called without connection...
Ccanyanwu:

You've got a 2:1 and a 2:2 at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bodylicious:
Am asking for those with 2.2 with masters getting called without connection...
Okay. You're good

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
While filling the form I noticed that there is a place for professional certificate. Is it compulsory...
Ccanyanwu:

Okay. You're good

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bodylicious:
While filling the form I noticed that there is a place for professional certificate. Is it compulsory...
It's not, but if you have one then it's okay to upload it

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
All these uneccessary questions sef is getting too irritating .
This thread should now be about how to pass aptitude tests/interview abeg....LETS FACE IT NOT ALL THAT APPLIED WILL BE CALLED .IT DOESNT MATTER WHETHER YOU HAVE PHD ,2.1,1ST CLASS OR 0 CLASS

Have faith in God and have faith in your self .some of you are already doubting you will be called because you have no connection .if you carry this mind set to aptitude test or interview ,then trust me you have already failed
I know many that work there and didn't use Connection.the only connection they used was /is God and the only tool used was their brains

The fact that some might not be called don't mean they aren't worth it or have no connection but that GOD DIDNT DESTINE IT TO BE SO

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bodylicious:
So you are assuring me that they will call me even without any connection...I have a 2 2 and a master's too.. let's wait and see.
You met the required criteria :A 2.2 plus master , you should be called so far you didn't miss any criteria.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nonso92(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lawconfessor:

Just saw this now. Sure

Good evening! Please I would like a copy of the past question. I applied as a graduate trainee.

Agbas1010@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Appointment letters are being prepared already for some people. This is the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Zeeche(f): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Please past Question @elemelechioma146@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Macgyver1:
Appointment letters are being prepared already for some people. This is the bitter truth.

Source??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
That is just the bitter truth...But there is still hope...
Macgyver1:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donsacramento: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
I studied Social Work which is under the faulty of social sciences, I didn't see my course in the nnpc advertised disciplines, will it stop me from being shortlisted?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Crystalclara(f): 1:25am On Apr 05, 2019
Oga I hail o
Abeg use your source and check if I'm shortlisted too
I have 2 2 with masters in view
Thankyou wink wink
bujebudanu1:

Since u are qualified .go they prepare for your exam and pray to your God.

I applied.im qualified and I am shortlisted based on my source .

Simple
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Bodylicious:
That is just the bitter truth...But there is still hope...
Naija for show
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2019
Donsacramento:
I studied Social Work which is under the faulty of social sciences, I didn't see my course in the nnpc advertised disciplines, will it stop me from being shortlisted?

I personally filled for more than 10 people under social sciences, so no worries, You have two options

Pray to God!!

Pray to God & remember ur connection
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Macgyver1:

You must write the aptitude test whoever you are, well am not sure about people in d caliber of Yusuf Buhari though

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2019
Crystalclara:
Oga I hail o
Thankyou wink wink
My dear so far you meet the required criteria you will be shortlisted. Did you graduated before 2014? Are you <= 28 before December 2018 ? If all this criteria are met including the ones I didn't mention , you must be shortlisted .it's a software that is responsible for filtering now as it stands .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2019
Crystalclara:
Oga I hail o
Thankyou wink wink

Don't believe everything you read.Just go and continue praying and reading ....Beat of Luck

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2019
Burchester:

Source??

Hmmmm.......
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Jiang:

You must write the aptitude test whoever you are, well am not sure about people in d caliber of Yusuf Buhari though

Lol have you heard of something called "formality"? I didn't say test will not be written.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Macgyver1:

Lol have you heard of something called "formality"? I didn't say test will not be written.

" This is Nigeria"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2019
Mustsucceed:

" This is Nigeria"

Yes, this is Nigeria.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Macgyver1:

Heard same thing last night lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daryordar: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Lawconfessor:
Alright
Pls send past questions to me thanks. topsydee001@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ClaudiaM(f): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2019
daryordar:

Please I also need past questions, anyone can please send it to babyomot@ gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2019
daryordar:

ClaudiaM:

Please I also need past questions, anyone can please send it to babyomot@ gmail.com. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9d1fFeEQiRy9FwqoBkmgXw27_TP2pBs/view

Download it here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babatundea877: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2019
Macgyver1:

Bros, yes it may be raw truth but we gats keep hopes up and praying for merit to stand a grand chance as well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2019
Macgyver1:

So you are talking about those guys, grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Quam7even(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2019
You guys should chill with the conspiracy theories and just stick to the facts....everywhere around the world people get into jobs via connection - hence the thing called "reference", this is also the main point of using LinkedIn and all. Nevertheless no matter how flawed the process may be there will always be that 1 person, even in cases where there are "30 million applicants", that will make it by the grace of God and merit.

Work hard trust God and prepare, its not about typing "amen" on Nairaland. 'Cause the best of the best applied for this position. Trust the process and don't start crying and whining if you know you really don't have what it takes to compete against top young Nigerian graduates.

I cant say it enough,...Trust God and work hard.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donsacramento: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Jiang:

I personally filled for more than 10 people under social sciences, so no worries, You have two options

Pray to God!!

Pray to God & remember ur connection
Sorry dear, I don't think you really understand what I was saying. Social science is there but my social work is not there. I want to know if the shortlisting software will screen me in or out

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.