Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829836 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilangel20: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Did anybody get alert today?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kspicz: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gbyms:

I said ‘I really saw’ don’t you know tenses!? That was long before his saga came up.

Are you trying to be rude or is it that you have poor communication skills? I would assume it's the later.. Attitude is everything!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ginalex:
Lol some people are funny sha... So you think that would determine the outcome of your interview grin grin grin Keep dreaming brah!

yes, it will!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Elhonrado:
public announcement fellow local men

Coming through from my very reliable source.

- APL to pop in next week

- Last batch of Alert will be dispensed tomorrow... (Pray every evil alert elude you)

wink wink wink wink wink All the best folks...

I agree with you 60.1% but if your sauce told you the bolded he nor geh levo be that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kspicz:

Are you trying to be rude or is it that you have poor communication skills? I would assume it's the later.. Attitude is everything!
I actually didn’t like that he quoted me to rope me into rubbish.
Rude? Poor communication skills? LOL.
I apologize however. I’m tired.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
CsRockefeller:

For in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see?

Hopefully.
A believer! This connection is legit... I feel blessed already.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
geektrovert:

Amen..Can't wait to meet you too bro. Local guys like Souljar, dem no dey rush NNPC, na APL dey rush dem.. grin

Hahahaa... Honestly, na APL de rush us oo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
almasterpiece:

Na joke o.
U go fear ayilala now grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
As the coordinator of AOLMAW...
After reviewing ur records on my desk,
U have no source and ur antecedent isn't good...
Please desist from lies as they only reduce u even in faceless forum like this...
Having said that,u are hereby placed under suspension list with darado and moogoogaipan...
Be guided going forward
Elhonrado:

- Last batch of Alert will be dispensed tomorrow... (Pray every evil alert elude you)

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kspicz:

I have been following the trend on Masgoon and would like you guys to leave him alone! the Nigerian constitution guarantees every Nigerian freedom of expression and association hence if you don't like to associate with him, that's your own business! If you for any reason feel he lied about anything, no one made you a judge! Maybe you have no business on the NNPC trend, go try ICPC, DSS, EFFC or even the police where i believe your investigative skills would be very much appreciated.

Masgoon has his right to express himself and if you don't like what he says then don't comment! Let the young man be! His not on your way and you are not on his hence let there be peace.. I am beginning to feel some people here are bullys, let's be careful in other not to cross the line, no body holy pass.. peace!
That ship sailed a long time ago.
We have moved on bro.

Talk about that Yoruba proverb - ti isu eni b'ata aman fi owo boo ni (figure out the translation yourself) Don't mind my proverbs prowess. grin grin grin

Besides, it's for the greater good for my dear friend @mosgoon.
He also acknowledged and affirmed that he actually learnt alot from the feedback from NLders. (His subsequent posts confirms that).

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Apart from July 5 is there any other date that most people haven't received tfare?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
I've learnt to take every news dropped here with a pinch of salt..

Some people's stupidity is their source.

#peace

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
CSmooth:
Apart from July 5 is there any other date that most people haven't received tfare?
Yea, July 1st

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItsTime4me(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olabisi303:

Yea, July 1st
And July 3.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
You guys should stop all these fake news, it isn't cool, especially at a time like this. I know you might derive some kind of fun/satisfaction from giving out fake news, but honestly it just makes you obnoxious.

Let only those with real "sources" share info with us.

How do we even know the real "sources"
Where any anonymous person can just wake up get another anonymous account to spew "My sauce said bla bla bla"

Anyway, that's what keep the thread going and serves as a comic relief.

Keep rolling it out guys, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
from

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
CSmooth:
July 11th

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by acekid109(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Modubabunuye:
from my very confidential source, APL will be released in between 26-30 August 2019.
he don do abeg sad

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
CSmooth:

3rd July

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darefams: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
First Time Posting Here.

This thread is amazing. You guys are great guys. Wish we had a responsible Government. Amazing group of youth.
July 4th, No Alert yet.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Modubabunuye:
When are we to expect Second Invitations for Interview. someone says nextweek. Pls did anybody knows about.

Uncle, but here you are asking for 2nd batch interview angry sad

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
darefams:
First Time Posting Here.

This thread is amazing. You guys are great guys. Wish we had a responsible Government. Amazing group of youth.
July 4th, No Alert yet.

Welcome to NNPC

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
The level of immaturity on this thread is startling. It is ubiquitous by the infantile postulates. This was expected to be Job/career thread with pertinent information. I honestly cannot wait for the APLs to be released(which is imminent by the way). Then the theorists, pranksters, jokesters and jesters(in the literal sense of the word) on this thread can move on with their lives; regardless of if they were successful or not. I sure do hope all these comments on a supposed 'faceless forum' does not transcend into your professional lives, and again, regardless of if successful or not. Intelligence usually does not equate to productivity.

PS: Do not quote me as i would not even aggrandize your mentions.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Modubabunuye:
When are we to expect Second Invitations for Interview. someone says nextweek. Pls did anybody knows about.

Please, be properly guide. You didn't make it through the CBT and you are here raising dust.

I hate fake news.

Modubabunuye:
from my very confidential source, APL will be released in between 26-30 August 2019.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Welcome, pray to receive your money from Farouq tomorrow grin grin
darefams:
First Time Posting Here.

July 4th, No Alert yet.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
olasunky15:

How do we even know the real "sources"
Where any anonymous person can just wake up get another anonymous account to spew "My sauce said bla bla bla"

Anyway, that's what keep the thread going and serves as a comic relief.

Keep rolling it out guys, time will tell.
Any source that appends a correlation between APL and tfare is certainly not one you should take seriously.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
I really don't know why people put their integrity on the line just because this is a "faceless forum" as it is been called. Let stop all this childish play and keep local men calm... haba local man was already canning before but right now local man cannot even can anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HIBEETECH2018: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Well said.

Cybersecfreak:
I really don't know why people put their integrity on the line just because this is a "faceless forum" as it is been called. Let stop all this childish play and keep local men calm... haba local man was already canning before but right now local man cannot even can anymore.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Which one is evil alert. Pls explain the good vs evil one

Elhonrado:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
CSmooth:
July 11th too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
FFS what do you people gain from being wicked?!!!

After falsely raising our hopes with an aura of certainty that APL disbursement would be this week another person has come with similar aura of certainty that APL will be between first and second week of September.

What is the assurance that by September someone else won't come out with similar aura of certainty that it would be October?

Please if you have any info and you are not 100% sure about it keep it to yourself or if you feel the pressing need to share it with people biko take a bus to your village and share it with your village people. Rather than coming here to raise our hope falsely. Just abandon us in this state of being uninformed.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darefams: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
I dont think this Alert of a thing is a determinant for getting APL, I trust that things will be done accordingly and everyone will be paid,whether or not you get APL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.