Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829714 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
As much as i would love Apl to drop this week, something tells me we should be patient and wait till 12th August and there on after because it will be a month after the conclusion of interview. Take note that notification for CBT came on the 22nd of May and the test was 1st June. Then that of interview came 26th June (about a month after CBT notification)and the interview started on the 1st of July. Hence, its plausible that notification for APL will start from 12th of August (pending when the sallah break falls) .
Please this is my personal submission, i never cited any source/sauce.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MirthOsas(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ppretty:
As much as i would love Apl to drop this week, something tells me we should be patient and wait till 12th August and there on after because it will be a month after the conclusion of interview. Take note that notification for CBT came on the 22nd of May and the test was 1st June. Then that of interview came 26th June (about a month after CBT notification)and the interview started on the 1st of July. Hence, its plausible that notification for APL will start from 12th of August (pending when the sallah break falls) .
Even without a source, this sauce is spicy....

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Modubabunuye:
from my very confidential source, APL will be released in between 26-30 August 2019.

Lol... you that you've been on different NNPC threads on nairaland since 2015, after writing test since 2014, with your "GGM sauces and hopes" yet, almost 5years after without interview invites, (who knows, if at all you sat for 2019 test) and still waiting on "non-existent presidential list", you're doing your "DPR" thingy, ain't you tired already? "are you the 'smeagol/gollum' to the 'lord of the rings'?...

i guess this should be a lesson to us all, whatever the outcomes, (if at all they don't delay it longer than expected) we should be ready to move on if it doesn't favour us...

life doesn't start and end in NNPC

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ppretty:
U add ketchup to your sauce. No doubt

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Swargu:

Welcome to NNPC

kolo grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
It’s between you and God if you re sharing fake news ... be guided to avoid the wrath of God on deceit

Modubabunuye:
for a friend who in not in NL

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
So people actually believed APL go drop this week grin grin

Mehn you guys have being had grin grin grin grin

But no vex woh

September things for APL , Don't know about sms notification though

You guys should just get something to distract you, APL day go soon come before you know it, Just a few weeks, a kara hakuri grin.

I Believe it will be more exciting for upfront to come a few . months just after APL.

Abi, no be so grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
I'm speaking for the minority like me who are just eagerly waiting for the TP so as to move on to the next stage in the planning room...
Apl or No Apl, Thunder fire any stupid theory/sauce

After that I'll mind my business like this �

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
darado:
my learned colleague. If u work under me i go show u pepe ooooooo

Pepe is also a process of learning as well, Mr President grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jiang:
So people actually believed APL go drop this week grin grin

Mehn you guys have being had grin grin grin grin

But no vex woh

September things for APL , Don't know about sms notification though

You guys should just get something to distract you, APL day go soon come before you know it, Just a few weeks, a kara hakuri grin.

I Believe it will be more exciting for upfront to come a few . months just after APL.

Abi, no be so grin

Try communicate next time.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AALEONIDAS: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Guys; I'm just a total fresher here; However, I just really wanted some clarity on this. I was notified earlier today by a friend, that a colleague of his had resigned from his employment last week because he received a notification from NNPC, I was really puzzled as I hadn't heard anything similar from anyone. Can we really investigate by inquiring from all our strong sources so this can be justified or otherwise?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
yungmin:

kolo grin

Mele Kolo Kyari actually my brother/sister in the lord..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by myluck: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
APL would be next week after salah but e fit be joke ohh. Please don’t take it to heart sha. Someone also said it last week that it would be after salah, all things being equal. Fingers crossed, let’s go on recess to resume after salah. Those in support say aiiiiiiiiiiiii and those against say naiiiii, the aiiiiiiiiiiiiis have it! Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Do you have an idea how many things someone has said
myluck:
APL would be next week after salah but e fit be joke ohh. Please don’t take it to heart sha. Someone also said it last week that it would be after salah, all things being equal. Fingers crossed, let’s go on recess to resume after salah. Those in support say aiiiiiiiiiiiii and those against say naiiiii, the aiiiiiiiiiiiiis have it! Gbam!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
myluck:
oga this is not democratic... grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dbowline:

Try communicate next time.

But i already did like long ago, people just refused to believe because I did not state an earlier date. cheesy

But really don't care, just wanted to give a headsup to my local people grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
AALEONIDAS:
Guys; I'm just a total fresher here; However, I just really wanted some clarity on this. I was notified earlier today by a friend, that a colleague of his had resigned from his employment last week because he received a notification from NNPC, I was really puzzled as I hadn't heard anything similar from anyone. Can we really investigate by inquiring from all our strong sources so this can be justified or otherwise?

Oga, do the investigation yourself...

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
AALEONIDAS:
investigate how?
No be your friend tell you or is he our friend? Is our friend he? Friend is he our?

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
AALEONIDAS:

Relax...either that your friend or his colleague is comfortably putting you inside pepsi bottle.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
AALEONIDAS:
The alarmist theory.

Get busy with the digging out of the information yourself. You are dealing with people with strong brains here. Don't come here to raise unnecessary dust.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AALEONIDAS: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kwiskxyz:
investigate how?
No be your friend tell you or is he our friend? Is our friend he? Friend is he our?

Oga just ask questions, that's all... If I hadn't done that, You won't even see this post in the first place; Is it so difficult to achieve?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AALEONIDAS: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Runge:

The alarmist theory.

Get busy with the digging out of the information yourself. You are dealing with people with strong brains here. Don't come here to raise unnecessary dust.

This is no theory whatsoever, I actually got a call on this; I understand it could be false, which is why I threw it in for clarifications... Too many dust have been raised on previous threads already, I wonder why this should be an issue anyways.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
All of una wey go open new and another monickers for the purpose of posting no- sense, how do u want ur swear from local men...
a) raw
b) tested on someone with immediate result
c) mix it with village people
d) a, b, and c....

The choice is yours now....

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
AALEONIDAS:

This is no theory whatsoever, I actually got a call on this; I understand it could be false, which is why I threw it in for clarifications... Too many dust have been raised on previous threads already, I wonder why this should be an issue anyways.

What is the content of the message your friend received?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
today dry gan, no alert, no APL, no sauce... ipade di tomorrow...

@C12112, we hope no "last minute change" yet sha?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
joobseekar:
today dry gan, no alert, no APL, no sauce... ipade di tomorrow...

@C12112, we hope no "last minute change" yet sha?

Dat guy smart gan grin grin

Na to claim "last minute change" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davide470(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Been getting too many reports on comments here.

If you post fake news, i will ban you and if you open a new moniker, i will ban it too. angry grin

So before you come here and post fake news, think about your moniker wink

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
davide470:

If you post fake news, i will ban you and if you open a new moniker, i will ban it too. angry grin

Please we need lots of banning of people with fake news and unnecessary lies.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ministers would be sworn in on August 21, I hope its not because of them that we are hearing about this September for APL thingy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
davide470:

Ahh.. Mods don reach this side.

See wetin people don cause... it is well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bukers111: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.