Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829398 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
davide470:
Been getting too many reports on comments here.

If you post fake news, i will ban you and if you open a new moniker, i will ban it too. angry grin

So before you come here and post fake news, think about your moniker wink

peeele! alagbara, gbe agbara le...

what shall it profit a Mod that ban a particular online moniker, but couldn't ban the real person in real life or his numerous alternative monikers?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Anxiety every where. I joined this thread before my interview and since then to go a day without visiting Nairaland seems one hasn't ended the day well

Meanwhile, when they say ignorance is blis, there is a little point there. There was no form of anxiety at the CBT stage and even when interview invite was sent. A close friend would beckon on me to check my mail, that he just received a msg from Nnpc, then I will Check and see mine.

Let us try and remain calm. I know at this stage it's not easy now leaving the group or not to stay watching from afar.

In due course, NNPC will notify us all IJN.

28 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davide470(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
joobseekar:

what shall it profit a Mod that ban a particular online moniker, but couldn't ban the real person in real life or his numerous alternative monikers?
What is my business with the person in real life?

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
davide470:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
davide470:

My brother do your work...its no longer funny here. Ban anybody weh Bleep up.

I had said it earlier why people were so confident in dis week like NNPC released any statement. Anybody dat has high bp here has him/herself to blame. Take info here with a pinch of salt.

PS: am also a non alertee, so all theories dey favour local man but fake news gats stop

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
davide470:
Mod you can ban those posting fake news but please leave those bringing up them theories. WE LOVE and Endorsed it.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
fake news or not, it's this same "fake news" that has kept this thread to this moment.

there are many other NNPC thread that can hardly boast of 10pages, not to talk of getting adequate info from them. in fact, there is this other NNPC thread, where some guys are still asking about interview invites as at 2 weeks ago, imagine!

the truth is, whoever want to get BP because of "fake news" will only have himself to blame...

The question is, how do you know fake news from real news, or all speculations will now be banned?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Chief Sorcerer..your sourceless info is more reasonable than some trash some people dump here. God bless your wisdom

Ppretty:
As much as i would love Apl to drop this week, something tells me we should be patient and wait till 12th August and there on after because it will be a month after the conclusion of interview. Take note that notification for CBT came on the 22nd of May and the test was 1st June. Then that of interview came 26th June (about a month after CBT notification)and the interview started on the 1st of July. Hence, its plausible that notification for APL will start from 12th of August (pending when the sallah break falls) .
Please this is my personal submission, i never cited any source/sauce.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
AALEONIDAS:
Guys; I'm just a total fresher here; However, I just really wanted some clarity on this. I was notified earlier today by a friend, that a colleague of his had resigned from his employment last week because he received a notification from NNPC, I was really puzzled as I hadn't heard anything similar from anyone. Can we really investigate by inquiring from all our strong sources so this can be justified or otherwise?

Na them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
We all know NNPC loves Wednesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday, let’s wait and see what happens.

One thing is sure tomorrow, another round of alerts. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
larride:
We all know NNPC loves Wednesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday, let’s wait and see what happens.

One thing is sure tomorrow, another round of alerts. grin

Tomorrow is pregnant
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Saint2flex: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
July 4th.
Yet to receive alert.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Let's calm down. I think this week should be the better or best week for us/NNPC to receive/send notification because :
1. We have public holidays next week and this may affect some of the activities of NNPC.
2. We are going to have new ministers in two weeks time . The new Petroleum Minister will have a great influence in both the approval and final decision of this recruitment. This may tarnish the good effort NNPC has put in this recruitment process and further delay the completion of this recruitment longer than expected.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xpizzy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
LadyHeaven:

grin Oga please don't use all your APL mulla to jaguda all this brands o, stick to the normal small stout i saw you downing the other day with a plate of isi ewu tongue

I was almost going to believe that you really saw me downing a bottle of stout but the goat meat pepper soup over the bar
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Has anyone been paid today? Yarn us abeg, no fear that yeye bitter sauce wey say last set of payments will roll in today. Indicate abeg make local champion sabi if another batch of payment don't begin (I rep 11th July_non-alartee).

For high hope not to be dashed & BP not rise, local champion is hopefully expecting APL max by Month end (August).

A lot of NLders and guests are expecting to get genuine info from this thread, but plenty ppl don pour sand inside the thread garri. I pray maturity locate those ppl by fire.
Greetings to the Local men and women from the local champion. Cheers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Loveprick:
Let's calm down. I think this week should be the better or best week for us/NNPC to receive/send notification because :
1. We have public holidays next week and this may affect some of the activities of NNPC.
2. We are going to have new ministers in two weeks time . The new Petroleum Minister will have a great influence in both the approval and final decision of this recruitment. This may tarnish the good effort NNPC has put in this recruitment process and further delay the completion of this recruitment longer than expected.
True that, it is both in our and NNPC's best interest to notify successful candidates this week.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Keep calm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Local Man spanned this picture from the 4th floor of NNPC towers.

Let's start a picture thread of our shots of The Towers.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Loveprick:

Buhari is still the petroleum minister. The minister of state na sure figure head abeg, he no fit change nothing for the recruitment process. Any magomago wey dem fit wan do go don dey carried out. Their yeye influence no fit affect local champion APL by God's grace. Cheers

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Who else has observed courtesy upon courtesy visit to the new GMD of NNPC Mele Kyari, any plans to smuggle any list will not succeed in Jesus name. Well the Man is known for high level of Integrity. Anytime APL drops I am ready

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Urbanist2050:

took it from block B( if I remember)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Urbanist2050:

[color=#000099][/color]

From the 7th floor, Block C.

And behold is the CBN

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:
[color=#000099][/color]
From the 7th floor, Block C.
And behold is the CBN

Toilet things right
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VeeMonye(f): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
I laugh in spanish, this thread is hilarious!

Congratulations in advance to all those who will be recruited.

Congratulations to all those who have spent their 20k, like me.

To those who did not get the TP, may the odds be in your favour!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
VeeMonye:
I laugh in spanish, this thread is hilarious!

Congratulations in advance to all those who will be recruited.

Congratulations to all those who have spent their 20k, like me.

To those who did not get the TP, may the odds be in your favour!

You have spoken well..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Legendaryheroe:

Toilet things right

LMAO. You're right. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kevlala:
Anxiety every where. I joined this thread before my interview and since then to go a day without visiting Nairaland seems one hasn't ended the day well

Meanwhile, when they say ignorance is blis, there is a little point there. There was no form of anxiety at the CBT stage and even when interview invite was sent. A close friend would beckon on me to check my mail, that he just received a msg from Nnpc, then I will Check and see mine.

Let us try and remain calm. I know at this stage it's not easy now leaving the group or not to stay watching from afar.

In due course, NNPC will notify us all IJN.
I joined after the interview, and I have since regretted it

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
habishat:

Dnt be angry.

Apart from the intelligent and smart pple I have listened to on this thread. I can probably say, I haven't gained anything of value being here.

Should have just stayed and waited for my APL without this Apprehension.

But too late the deed has been done. We all wud wait together here for the APL.

Once again dnt be angry.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
habishat:

It's crazy. I wish I never joined in the first place...hahahaha. All thesame, even if it's difficult stayin off here, I think it can still be done...lols.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Urbanist2050:

Nice shot. I didn't take any shot because I knew I'd be back soon as a staff by God's grace. wink

You only see what your eyes want to see.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin
Kevlala:

Dnt be angry.

Apart from the intelligent and smart pple I have listened to on this thread. I can probably say, I haven't gained anything of value being here.

Should have just stayed and waited for my APL without this Apprehension.

But too late the deed has been done. We all wud wait together here for the APL.

Once again dnt be angry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.