Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844338 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
Major A O Awodele Nearly Kill us that Year
Lol... I remembered the two midnight fire alarms, very annoying. Bad guy... It's been long o, I don send you mail, make we hook up for WhatsApp. You don collect the TF bar?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
femokleen:

Lol... I remembered the two midnight fire alarms, very annoying. Bad guy... It's been long o, I don send you mail, make we hook up for WhatsApp. You don collect the TF bar?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is a given in our clime.
people don't tell their parents they're applying for a Visa sef.
how we get here, i don't know.

As regards being a regular here, i ain't a regular here before now, but imma def. share my success story here before vanishing.
Jarus:
Another thing you should expect: after the successful candidates are finally contacted, some of them will run away from this thread or enter ghost mode, refusing to comment again, people that used to be active here o. Mostly out of fear of NNPC withdrawing their offer or "hear no evil", or evil eyes.

Some of the candidates we (ie my personal firm, JarusHub) coached for DPR got the job, some got back to us to tell us they did, some did not for fear of us announcing their "success" to the world, or just keeping it secret. It was when they resumed that some of those that contacted us came to tell us that they saw so-so persons that were also part of our coaching in Lagos/Abuja/PH on resumption, but the people themselves did not tell us they got the job. We only knew of one during this NNPC, when she sent her husband to our coaching, on her advice.

I think it is a Nigerian thing. Many people will not announce their success here. You will just not see them again.

So, expect some folks here that are vocal here to enter quiet mode after success emails/sms/letters drop. Or perhaps they immediately start seeing themselves as part of NNPC and refusing to comment publicly here, even anonymously.

I will not be surprised to see that less than 10 people will announce their success on this thread.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Permit me for jumping to page 802, please, has sir jarus been t. farely alerted? smiley He has been my theory from day 1.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aidelomo:

most times if your bank is not the originating bank the money is coming from,it may take time to clear,hence the different dates..for example during NYSC i used a bank which we heard money came thru,and were always first to receive,while other banks receive alawee almost a week after we have received,while some gets to 2weeks.....

Yo just find it confident to type nonsense sha.... Contunu okay?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
BMedia:

I met one rather young chap on the lift on my way down after my interview who asked how my interview went. Dude's appearance was so simple & unassuming that I asked him back how how his own interview went, only to be met with a smile & corrected by the lift attendant that he was a senior employee. He spoke of how he was once in my shoes and got in by sheer grace & recommended prayers. His demeanor was so unassuming that I was humbled & had my hope for the common man doubled in an instant.

Pray hard bruh - that's how star do cool

I want to be like that guy. Just dress simple and appear ordinary both at work and outside especially at home and church. I don't think I like people knowing where I work unless they ask of course then we can't lie. But simplicity is it o

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
I was expecting that former GGM to be minister of state petroleum. Anyhow sha, hope Silva would be a silver lining in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sorry to those already tipping Mr Goody has state minister for petroleum.

President Buhari remains Minister if Petroluem. cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joezeph: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
Oga Jarus you get experience pass Maldini.
July 1 7am, non alertee. Las las we go dey alright

Same here, GT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aidelomo:
Good morning folks...hope you all slept well...
this is no theory,but pure fact..i have been graciously favored to be working as a contract staff in one of the SBUs,which makes me interact daily with staffs of different sets.while the theories have lasted, the groups' been lively but let me throw some input from what i've gathered so far.
1. some staffs working now were paid T-fare, some weren't as confirmed from one just now cos i'm in the office..he specifically said him and some colleagues discussed it recently and while he got,some said they didn't get but they are all working now in the NNPC for over 15 years.
2.one other staff said their set wasn't paid at all, perhaps he wasn't paid
3. some panelists came from this particular SBU cos i can attest that i know over 10-20 of them that left from here with 3 of my bosses among..it will interest you to know i had 2 of them on my panel with one being the chairman sef who recognized me when he saw me back at the office when i couldn't even recognize him,and the other one who was transferred back to Towers from this SBU in GHR dept.
4.they say everyone will be paid,but i know the Nigerian factor will come to play...
5.Most of them claim they don't have any idea of what is going on,i have tried to draw info from the top ogas even the one that recognized me him being a manager but to no avail,they all keep saying we have passed the recommendation...i heard immediately after the end of the days interview recommendations are sent..so keep your fingers crossed and to those who think not getting alert is akin to automatic employment, calm down and hope..because there is no correlation at all these payments are contracted and the contractors source for their monies to pay before they are reimbursed hence you are seeing peoples name and not NNPC directly making the payments..at least that's what happens where i work..
like i said yesterday i have followed this thread from the beginning but refrained from commenting because all theories were baseless but interesting to read tho..
pls...i'm not here to brag about anything,but just to add my text to calm some nerves that some "non-alertees"as they call themselves are trying raise....good-day all..have a hopeful Wednesday...

Just so you know, this appeals to my intellect, sense is written all over your post. Nothing better explains the current tfare disparity than this ( a major unanswered question on this thread). Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
I will testify to the Glory of God

Jarus:
Another thing you should expect: after the successful candidates are finally contacted, some of them will run away from this thread or enter ghost mode, refusing to comment again, people that used to be active here o. Mostly out of fear of NNPC withdrawing their offer or "hear no evil", or evil eyes.

Some of the candidates we (ie my personal firm, JarusHub) coached for DPR got the job, some got back to us to tell us they did, some did not for fear of us announcing their "success" to the world, or just keeping it secret. It was when they resumed that some of those that contacted us came to tell us that they saw so-so persons that were also part of our coaching in Lagos/Abuja/PH on resumption, but the people themselves did not tell us they got the job. We only knew of one during this NNPC, when she sent her husband to our coaching, on her advice.

I think it is a Nigerian thing. Many people will not announce their success here. You will just not see them again.

So, expect some folks here that are vocal here to enter quiet mode after success emails/sms/letters drop. Or perhaps they immediately start seeing themselves as part of NNPC and refusing to comment publicly here, even anonymously.

I will not be surprised to see that less than 10 people will announce their success on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SolChem: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Guys, any more 2nd July GT or EH non-alertee? Or am I the last man standing? Please village boy is checking something grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beeam:
We stand strong in hiding!

Let's observe a minute's silence for our fallen heroes, Gbriels, Chasteguy, theSpark, Kevlala and Cocococo

Alert fall on you grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Now that all ministers have been assigned their duties and Baba Buhari remains Minister of petroleum resources, make Baba and Silva sit-down, sign my APL abeg. Abi wetin wan cause delay again?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enrypech:

GMD how far

How about adult education?
NNPC is like a big brother. We accommodate everyone regardless of discipline.

Graduates of Adult Education, Nursary and Primary Education, Yoruba, Romance, etc are all welcome. We will create roles for every person who meets the cut off mark, irrespective of discipline.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
A politician as Minister of State, Petroleum? cry...

Where are we headed?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olatunji1187: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please, do we have any July 4th EH whom has receive tfare?

Local. Man really need the tfare
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let go of ur mind....
U never see APL...u are there talking of president
Better be guided....
Dbowline:

Local Man has no meaning in who becomes President of Hires. Forget it okay. Na woman we go nominate or JARUS who is not a "local man"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Was he screened for nomination? cry
monlawal:
I was expecting that former GGM to be minister of state petroleum. Anyhow sha, hope Silva would be a silver lining in my life.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gbriels:
Let go of ur mind....
U never see APL...u are there talking of president
Better be guided....

Na you dey talk coordinator of Local men to gather votes. We nor vote you, okay? We are the pioneers

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
New Petroleum state minister, more politics in this recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Another great one gone too soon!

Adieu brother, fare thee well.

Enrypech:
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

It was nice being with you guys in the famous ABT. I wanted to say I will miss you guys but what's the point when we will Meet at the Towers soonest.

Whether you like it or not. Everybody will be paid

Benue
2nd

@souljar, wait for me

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
King Ayam just resumed from his leave on Monday, no more alert from that guy with funny name.

Farouq has not been at work for some days this week sef...

roddick995:

true that. my guy just received from guess who : King Ayam. 10k 2nd July. jos.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Amen!

@Enrypech coman say a loud amen!

nihelimitretep:

And may the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace.

May they rest in peace.

Be hopeful, the faithful shall meet again @Tower
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aidelomo:
Good morning folks...hope you all slept well...
this is no theory,but pure fact..i have been graciously favored to be working as a contract staff in one of the SBUs,which makes me interact daily with staffs of different sets.while the theories have lasted, the groups' been lively but let me throw some input from what i've gathered so far.
1. some staffs working now were paid T-fare, some weren't as confirmed from one just now cos i'm in the office..he specifically said him and some colleagues discussed it recently and while he got,some said they didn't get but they are all working now in the NNPC for over 15 years.
2.one other staff said their set wasn't paid at all, perhaps he wasn't paid
3. some panelists came from this particular SBU cos i can attest that i know over 10-20 of them that left from here with 3 of my bosses among..it will interest you to know i had 2 of them on my panel with one being the chairman sef who recognized me when he saw me back at the office when i couldn't even recognize him,and the other one who was transferred back to Towers from this SBU in GHR dept.
4.they say everyone will be paid,but i know the Nigerian factor will come to play...
5.Most of them claim they don't have any idea of what is going on,i have tried to draw info from the top ogas even the one that recognized me him being a manager but to no avail,they all keep saying we have passed the recommendation...i heard immediately after the end of the days interview recommendations are sent..so keep your fingers crossed and to those who think not getting alert is akin to automatic employment, calm down and hope..because there is no correlation at all these payments are contracted and the contractors source for their monies to pay before they are reimbursed hence you are seeing peoples name and not NNPC directly making the payments..at least that's what happens where i work..
like i said yesterday i have followed this thread from the beginning but refrained from commenting because all theories were baseless but interesting to read tho..
pls...i'm not here to brag about anything,but just to add my text to calm some nerves that some "non-alertees"as they call themselves are trying raise....good-day all..have a hopeful Wednesday...

@bolded, this answers the question that most other 'sauces' could not. Your source is hereby confirmed 'LEGIT'
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Even Oga Jarus dey happy to dodge alert so far...

Jarus:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

You guys are not 1% anymore ooo. More like 60% grin

More like 70% if my inferential statistics skills still intact
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rotemens: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Burchester:
New Petroleum state minister, more politics in this recruitment.
Nothing like that Bro....she won't try any nonsense cos she herself knows that all eyes dey dere Nd still na baba dey incharge
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shey u go announce ur success here ni?

When I pass ordinary CBT, I no even announce am....

Once u announce ur success, d next thing dem go dey contact u/quote u to ask how much ya salary is, bla bla bla....

I know of one oil & gas recruitment thread (experienced) that I was part of in Feb 2018, we had a whatsapp group.

The moment the offer letters started raining in and they resumed documentation/training school, the admin removed everybody who wasn't successful from there in the middle of d night. They were soooooo maaad! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS. I WASN"T D ADMIN OH, AND I DIDN'T EVENTUALLY TAKE THE OFFER SEF, COS THE CHAIRMAN HAD SHADY CHARACTER WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM.

Jarus:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yes.

NNPC will soon open a cinema.

If it's graduate trainee, any course can enter really, but experienced?

holujay:
Pls house,
Where can someone that studied Theatre Art work in NNPC?

Asking for a friend
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
I go quickly claim my name is Jarus from day one!

Dbowline:

Local Man has no meaning in who becomes President of Hires. Forget it okay. Na woman we go nominate or JARUS who is not a "local man"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Odeshi!

theSpark:

Alert fall on you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.