Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835510 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Greatken007:
Was he screened for nomination? cry

Yes, he was. I think it is Goddy Jeddy Agba. I can't really remember his name
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
GeniusOla:
Since it came to my knowing (ofcourse from this thread) that interviews was concluded on Thursday and reimbursement began the following day (as the case of Abt). It looked too short a period of time to make such a hasty conclusion on something as sensitive as who is in or out (i may be wrong) hence the disbursement, what happens if a computer program was written <60 not successful, according to some of our creative suggestions here ( which i agree with) but this leads to certain states not being well represented as a result of that? I believe this is a decision that needs careful consideration and some back and forths, a little compromise here and there to have a balanced outcome, but then this is just a bloody opinion too.

According to information at my disposal before Salah Break, I was told that the List of the successful candidates is ready. The person told me that 70% was used as the Cut-Off and many candidate met the Cut-Off but they were planning to increase it to 75%.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dbowline:

At least we know he does not create a fake email like you did to prove NNPC had sent notification.

If I were you, change that name BEAM. Your name is in CODE 5 possible SCAM

Hahahahahahahah savagery

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
poeticjustice:
Forgetfulness oshi grin grin grin
Can y'all stop giving hot takes about things you know nothing about?

Please sit this one out!

Lol. that looked like @ebenaba went too far to prove his point. Honestly im just tired of trying to find out corellations, it has been overflogged.this is not the first time some would get tp and some wont get, and to get more confused, both categories got employed in the last recruitment #lol. I rep 5th, alert enter or not, i remain indifferent.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Starwisben:

According to information at my disposal before Salah Break, I was told that the List of the successful candidates is ready. The person told me that 70% was used as the Cut-Off and many candidate met the Cut-Off but they were planning to increase it to 75%.

Lol, this 70% Na die o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Shaukeen5(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
It's clear that many are yet to be reimbursed, even from the earlier days of commencement of the interview..
like those of us wey dem reschedule from 8th to 11th of July - 9a.m... we go patiently wait till KING show face; we no get choice.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
GeniusOla:

Lol, this 70% Na die o grin

Communication Skill 25%
Technical Skill 25%
HSE Skill 25%
If you ask reasonable question and your comportment 25%

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasquare22: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Starwisben:

By 75%, u mean general cut off point? The bar could be raised by state-specific or specialization as d case may be. Whatever they decide to consider, I know I have made it already. Insha Allah!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
Oga Jarus you get experience pass Maldini.
July 1 7am, non alertee. Las las we go dey alright
I see you bro. Gbayi! We'd meet at the towers soon by God's grace. Non-alartee padi

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
olasquare22:

By 75%, u mean general cut off point? The bar could be raised by state-specific or specialization as d case may be. Whatever they decide to consider, I know I have made it already. Insha Allah!

Yes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
GeniusOla:

Lol. that looked like @ebenaba went too far to prove his point. Honestly im just tired of trying to find out corellations, it has been overflogged.this is not the first time some would get tp and some wont get, and to get more confused, both categories got employed in the last recruitment #lol. I rep 5th, alert enter or not, i remain indifferent.

He knows nothing about it too
Probably what I suggested wasn't in his school of thoughts
I don't know what really vexed him, maybe king paid him TWICE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:
tsunami alert everywhere...me staring at my phone every seconds... oh lord keep me safe. we can do this again... alert not today...

I'm beginning to feel you were the first person to receive alert from the way you teasing us. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elhonrado(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Constantee:
Alert received, July 2, 10K, CBT centre Jos, Plateau state

grin grin grin grin grin grin paddi mi.... How market grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
08031851815 WhatsApp me, I never collect TP I still dey expect. In between na only1 femokleen dey Nigeria.

Just one! No other
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:
i swear he is....

Somebody should teach me how to design this picture abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
BenFlash:

Uhm! This is 9ja where the staff of a company can hijack the contract meant to be awarded to an external contractor leveraging on insider information. Secondly, they could just be ex-staff of NNPC who have refused to update their LinkedIn profile to reflect so (this is an unverified guess but it is not impossible)
Yea
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aidelomo:

Come to think of it..will NNPC entrust monies to staffs like that for payment to candidates??the staffs names you see are probably contract supervisors so when they pay,their names appear..OR these guys farouq, Ayam,Lazarus are the ones that key in the payments from the system after their contractors have credited the accts... "my opinion though"...most of these third party payments are usually contracted...if I have any other reliable info I will share..for now peace...
Okay chief
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
furrr:

This ur short answer get as e be .. abeg come yan local man on top this matter now,, at least make local man begin de come to terms with whatever eventually becomes the outcome grin cool
My info is expensive. Be patient, time will tell
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rockheartbenny(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please does this name ring a bell to this forum.

"Nurudeen Yinusa"

Has anyone been paid by that name??

Very urgent pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
scobyy2007:

I'm beginning to feel you were the first person to receive alert from the way you teasing us. grin
lol bro...dem never pay me...if I get alert I go update here....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enrypech:

sup bro...me sef no sabi do am...na on top twitter I dey safe em
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
SolChem:
Guys, any more 2nd July GT or EH non-alertee? Or am I the last man standing? Please village boy is checking something grin

Take it! Not everyone will be paid for all dates before APL is released, this has been the trend for a while. Only NNPC knows why there's a divide.
I believe there's more to it than the "there's no correlation betwn Fare and APL" most people are spewing. Just remain calm and hopeful, my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enrypech:

https://breakyourownnews.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro...dem never pay me...if I get alert I go update here....

Ch3ck here

breakyourownnews.com

You can edit the tempate

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
We are in the same train

12 noon 8th July
No alert
Access Bank too

daprincel:
cry
12noon 8th july
No alert
Access bank acct no
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enrypech:

Check here

www.breakyourownnews.com

You can edit the template
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Clintsoch:
Timipre Sylva State Minister Of Petroleum

So what next??

Will he be interested so quickly in NNPC recruitment? or if he has a familiarization meeting with Mr Mele Kolo Kyari(GMD NNPC) this week then our speculations heightens again.....

Just like one of us stated earlier, compiling scores, gathering candidates per state/LG, and so on will take time not to talk of making reservations for external candidates (you know what I mean). So from say, mid July till now is still a good time. I expect anything to happen from 3months upward.

Well done Mr Jarus.....you are an asset here. Most of us are here to know what is happening as we wait hopefully, so do not be surprised with APL or not this forum would be on "quiet" until the next recruitment �

Ndewo!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:

Lol. Ok

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Ch3ck here
breakyourownnews.com

You can edit the tempate
ok bro. gracias...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:

Lol. Okay

I don't know whether you know that King visited me today o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Starwisben:

Communication Skill 25%
Technical Skill 25%
HSE Skill 25%
If you ask reasonable question and your comportment 25%

Ideally, there is no mark for asking questions. But since interviews are always subjective, asking something extremely wrong, might make the interviewers negatively biased against you.

But objectively, if they are to follow their checklist, there was no mark attached for questions. I don't know about the compartment part.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.