Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835447 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beeam:
Shey u go announce ur success here ni?

When I pass ordinary CBT, I no even announce am....

Once u announce ur success, d next thing dem go dey contact u/quote u to ask how much ya salary is, bla bla bla....

I know of one oil & gas recruitment thread (experienced) that I was part of in Feb 2018, we had a whatsapp group.

The moment the offer letters started raining in and they resumed documentation/training school, the admin removed everybody who wasn't successful from there in the middle of d night. They were soooooo maaad! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS. I WASN"T D ADMIN OH, AND I DIDN'T EVENTUALLY TAKE THE OFFER SEF, COS THE CHAIRMAN HAD SHADY CHARACTER WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM.

The Admin na confirm werey.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beeam:
I go quickly claim my name is Jarus from day one!

At least we know he does not create a fake email like you did to prove NNPC had sent notification.

If I were you, change that name BEAM. Your name is in CODE 5 possible SCAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is very reasonable

But reasonable never got anyone NNPC APL before, I stick with my ABTheory!

Reasonable kee u there!

Aidelomo:
Good morning folks...hope you all slept well...
this is no theory,but pure fact..i have been graciously favored to be working as a contract staff in one of the SBUs,which makes me interact daily with staffs of different sets.while the theories have lasted, the groups' been lively but let me throw some input from what i've gathered so far.
1. some staffs working now were paid T-fare, some weren't as confirmed from one just now cos i'm in the office..he specifically said him and some colleagues discussed it recently and while he got,some said they didn't get but they are all working now in the NNPC for over 15 years.
2.one other staff said their set wasn't paid at all, perhaps he wasn't paid
3. some panelists came from this particular SBU cos i can attest that i know over 10-20 of them that left from here with 3 of my bosses among..it will interest you to know i had 2 of them on my panel with one being the chairman sef who recognized me when he saw me back at the office when i couldn't even recognize him,and the other one who was transferred back to Towers from this SBU in GHR dept.
4.they say everyone will be paid,but i know the Nigerian factor will come to play...
5.Most of them claim they don't have any idea of what is going on,i have tried to draw info from the top ogas even the one that recognized me him being a manager but to no avail,they all keep saying we have passed the recommendation...i heard immediately after the end of the days interview recommendations are sent..so keep your fingers crossed and to those who think not getting alert is akin to automatic employment, calm down and hope..because there is no correlation at all these payments are contracted and the contractors source for their monies to pay before they are reimbursed hence you are seeing peoples name and not NNPC directly making the payments..at least that's what happens where i work..
like i said yesterday i have followed this thread from the beginning but refrained from commenting because all theories were baseless but interesting to read tho..
pls...i'm not here to brag about anything,but just to add my text to calm some nerves that some "non-alertees"as they call themselves are trying raise....good-day all..have a hopeful Wednesday...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Change which name?

Name that will be deactivated immediately APL enters... How do u even know this is not an alternative handle for Jarus, yenyenyen....

I have like 7 more Nairaland IDs that are used 2 express my other personalities.

Dbowline:

At least we know he does not create a fake email like you did to prove NNPC had sent notification.

If I were you, change that name BEAM. Your name is in CODE 5 possible SCAM
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by prex29: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good day All,

I have been a silent reader. I still haven't received my transport fare yet.

Did my test in Lagos and had my interview on the 5th of July, 7:00 am.

Anyone in my shoes?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
prex29:
Good day All,
Anyone in my shoes?
come let's take a selfie....

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
meelee123:
Not every1. I have been paid but my frnd has not been paid

2nd not paid YET grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
The king haf kee me...why me....12k

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Rotemens:
Nothing like that Bro....she won't try any nonsense cos she herself knows that all eyes dey dere Nd still na baba dey incharge

She bawo.. She is a man na..

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

Do you know weeding theory is a subset of ABT? grin

My brother, go and join the 1%, ask for my friend souljar he will show you around. cool
He dunno....
He dunno warris going on

Enrypech would told him eventuarry.

Haq haq haq

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
congratulations bro...welcome to NNPC

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
Lol... grin, do you now belong to the every one would get paid theory?
Very funny thread grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Backside1993: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Local man cannot can again..alert chai..safia pain..Cocococo where are u hiding i need join u...cos i am in safia pain...my chest my chest...2nd 12k
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
larride:
Sorry to those already tipping Mr Goody has state minister for petroleum.

President Buhari remains Minister if Petroluem. cool
Someone here on this thread, confidently posted that he is the minister of state for petroleum.

The way people jump to conclusion and post with boldness on what they don't know much about amazes me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Backside1993:
Local man cannot can again..alert chai..safia pain..Cocococo where are u hiding i need join u...cos i am in safia pain...my chest my chest...2nd 12k
congrats bro....enjoy your new camp lol....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
tsunami alert everywhere...me staring at my phone every seconds... oh lord keep me safe. we can do this again... alert not today...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beeam:
Change which name?

Name that will be deactivated immediately APL enters... How do u even know this is not an alternative handle for Jarus, yenyenyen....

I have like 7 more Nairaland IDs that are used 2 express my other personalities.

Guys please treat with urgent and exercise caution. His handle here is BEAM
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Rotemens:
Nothing like that Bro....she won't try any nonsense cos she herself knows that all eyes dey dere Nd still na baba dey incharge

lol she. it's a he.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dbowline:

Guys please treat with urgent and exercise caution. His handle here is BEAM
bro no dey waste your time... beam na clown...we all sabi am...na registered local man and proudly non-alertee....

in summary, He's just having fun...read between the lines..

peace bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gbyms:
A lot of mass defection. What if the ABT group is now becoming the 1percent group. Hmmmm.

Ladies and gentlemen.
May I present to you.

"TST"

The Substitution Theory.

A modification of the much desired (now going extinct) ABT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EvE11(f): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
prex29:
Good day All,

Anyone in my shoes?

Same here... CBT in Lag, interview is 5th as well..9am
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
furrr:

2nd not paid YET grin
grin Good 4 you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Constantee:
Timipre Sylva is the minister of state of petroleum
APL will be release soon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
With the tsunami payment I feel APL will come by month end..Lets see if payment if other dates will continue tomorrow.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mlayidi:

APL will be release soon

Be specific if you have a genuine source.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:
Brace up, 3rd and 5th, for you day is nigh.

3rd's were paid on the 16th July
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
meelee123:
grin Good 4 you
Why now?.. local man is confused ... Should I be happy or sad? only time will tell I guess
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mlayidi:

APL will be release soon

that's if his candidates are selected.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, but not massively
Enntay:

3rd's were paid on the 16th July

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tutuwater(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
For 4th of July
IBADAN CBT.
16K Just enter ooh
Description NNPC PAYMENT

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukzy4u(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gat you bro...

same 9th, 1.30pm... No Alert Yet

onandoc:
Just looking at the difficulty of collating interview scores, ranking them by state of origin and LGA, seperating candidates into different panels and now collecting candidates account info from Block D(multiple panels). Sieving through lots of paper to find candidates that were successful and pay them(or not pay them).

Js picturing the practicality of it, its a lot of work and it is very unlikely that payment is related to interview performance. They could have easily asked for your account number after the interview or the panel secretary could have collected that info b4 the interview, or NNPC could av asked to fill that info online, at least it would be easier to link candidate's performance to their account numbers that way. Nobody likes stress plus this is a government company, even if its a private company, this kind of stress is unnecessary.

I see some local men complaining that they got alert, lmao. Someone was saying he doesn't know whether to be happy or sad that he has gotten alert grin grin... Please I'm happy to receive alerts on behalf of anyone that doesn't want it. Gracias.

And before you ask, I'm a non alertee, July 9th 7am. I hereby call for all theories to be disbanded henceforth and we focus solely on when APL drops.

Thank You,
Local Man.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
tutuwater:
For 4th of July
IBADAN CBT.
16K Just enter ooh
Description NNPC PAYMENT
Hmm. That’s new. Thought today was for 2nd

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.