Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835459 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enntay(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
NNPCAPL:

Worry no more my friend. Don't let anyone make jest of your course of study.
Theatre Art graduates are hot cakes in the oil and gas refining sections.

you say wah?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
BenFlash:

@bolded, this answers the question that most other 'sauces' could not. Your source is hereby confirmed 'LEGIT'
He said the contractors source for their money, hence the contractors are the ones paying us,but why do we see the likes of King ayam, farouq, and Lazarus who are all staff of nnpc in the alert description?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
number5:

She bawo.. She is a man na..

Lolx hahahahahahah my brother, no mind am. If you remember how some Nigerians thought angel dimaria was a female you go understand say Timipre Silva resemble Joke Silva... Make I come go pool with you-know-who

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:
tsunami alert everywhere...me staring at my phone every seconds... oh lord keep me safe. we can do this again... alert not today...

Lolx I no know say you don turn Moses, wey you and God dey join do the miracle. Alert locate your ip address in 5 4 3 2 1
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx I no know say you don turn Moses, wey you and God dey join do the miracle. Alert locate your ip address in 5 4 3 2 1
lol bro....

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dmamasboy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

Do you know weeding theory is a subset of ABT? grin

My brother, go and join the 1%, ask for my friend souljar he will show you around. cool

True and false. ABT is about being paid and not receiving APL. True it was modified to everybody will receive but the process is weeding process. The earlier you receive, the less your chances and the latter, the more. So me now I’m among the last few to be weeded so I still get hope. By now 1% theory don pass me tay tay.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

lol bro...not today...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro...not today...

Lolx yeah I know 5th people... Make them just pay Jarus now. There would be a massive wave of confusion theory

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dmamasboy:

True and false. ABT is about being paid and not receiving APL. True it was modified to everybody will receive but the process is weeding process. The earlier you receive, the less your chances and the latter, the more. So me now I’m among the last few to be weeded so I still get hope. By now 1% theory don pass me tay tay.

Congrats.

You just confused you.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx yeah I know 5th people... Make them just pay Jarus now. There would be a massive wave of confusion theory
lol bro...if dem pay Jarus dem go pay us together shey yu remember...besides na everybody go collect las las...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

Congrats.
You just confused you.
i swear he is....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
tutuwater:
For 4th of July
IBADAN CBT.
16K Just enter ooh
Description NNPC PAYMENT

They've started for 4th....
I need to hide now or run for it!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Eggovic:

He said the contractors source for their money, hence the contractors are the ones paying us,but why do we see the likes of King ayam, farouq, and Lazarus who are all staff of nnpc in the alert description?

Uhm! This is 9ja where the staff of a company can hijack the contract meant to be awarded to an external contractor leveraging on insider information. Secondly, they could just be ex-staff of NNPC who have refused to update their LinkedIn profile to reflect so (this is an unverified guess but it is not impossible)

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
BenFlash:

Uhm! This is 9ja where the staff of a company can hijack the contract meant to be awarded to an external contractor leveraging on insider information. Secondly, they could just be ex-staff of NNPC who have refused to update their LinkedIn profile to reflect so (this is an unverified guess but it is not impossible)
I beg to differ. I believe every transaction must have a description and it will be quite logical to place the name of the staff that authorised the transaction in this.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
BenFlash:

I have a very close pal who is into media, most of his projects are first self funded, sometimes to prove capacity to his clients, payment for the job wont come until the project is completely executed and delivered, im not saying that's exactly what going on with nnpc, but there's some sense in it. What else could be responsible for scanty payment if not insufficient funds and who else would be associated with such when it can't be a whole nnpc if not contractors and how can such happen if its not that they have to source for funds themselves owing to not being paid by nnpc to execute the project ( for whatsoever reasons), hit or miss, his/her explanation has some elements of "reasonability" in them . an hypothesis to give a benefit of doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ebenaba:

I beg to differ. I believe every transaction must have a description and it will be quite logical to place the name of the staff that authorised the transaction in this.

Goodluck explaining why some payments have no name in the narration.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
BenFlash:

Goodluck explaining why some payment have no name in the narration.

Forgetfulness, Incompetency, approach adopted, weeding criteria; it could be anything
What I gave was just an opinion anyway
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

Do you know weeding theory is a subset of ABT? grin

My brother, go and join the 1%, ask for my friend souljar he will show you around. cool
Lol... Okay.
It's a very comfy atmosphere over here in the 1% train....
Have a seat over there if you're single...make cold mama you small grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Forgetfulness oshi grin grin grin
Can y'all stop giving hot takes about things you know nothing about?

Please sit this one out!

Ebenaba:

Forgetfulness, Incompetency, approach adopted, weeding criteria; it could be anything
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dmamasboy:

Confusion theory... lol.
As i read am, i just lose my cardinal direction

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ebenaba:

You have answered yourself, so let's leave the 'logical' argument aside.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Alert from earlier today
6k by king
CBT center kad
2nd July 8a.m

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daprincel(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
cry
12noon 8th july
No alert
Access bank acct no
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
furrr:

Why now?.. local man is confused ... Should I be happy or sad? only time will tell I guess
Ur choice cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dmamasboy:

I almost said you are making sense but then you are not. This is because of the way the payment is made. It is made according to the dates the interview was made. The first batch had their interviews on the 6th. You can’t tell me all 6th candidates have low chances. Very false.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Container will soon land, brace up for the impact. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ebenaba:

They've started for 4th....
I need to hide now or run for it!

They have not paid me oooooooo
CBT -Calabar (CRUTECH)
Interview Date- July 10th
GT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Eggovic:

Come to think of it..will NNPC entrust monies to staffs like that for payment to candidates??the staffs names you see are probably contract supervisors so when they pay,their names appear..OR these guys farouq, Ayam,Lazarus are the ones that key in the payments from the system after their contractors have credited the accts... "my opinion though"...most of these third party payments are usually contracted...if I have any other reliable info I will share..for now peace...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
hayesconcept:
Container will soon land, brace up for the impact. grin grin

Date please.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Starwisben:

They have not paid me oooooooo
CBT -Calabar (CRUTECH)
Interview Date- July 10th
GT

Have they paid July 10th
Biko
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Since it came to my knowing (ofcourse from this thread) that interviews was concluded on Thursday and reimbursement began the following day (as the case of Abt). It looked too short a period of time to make such a hasty conclusion on something as sensitive as who is in or out (i may be wrong) hence the disbursement, what happens if a computer program was written <60 not successful, according to some of our creative suggestions here ( which i agree with) but this leads to certain states not being well represented as a result of that? I believe this is a decision that needs careful consideration and some back and forths, a little compromise here and there to have a balanced outcome, but then this is just a bloody opinion too.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
meelee123:
Ur choice cool

This ur short answer get as e be .. abeg come yan local man on top this matter now,, at least make local man begin de come to terms with whatever eventually becomes the outcome grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.