Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836742 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by onandoc: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
nihelimitretep:
funny!
I never knew the payment would take this form/pattern, i did not have any experience of how NNPC pays, so upon getting here and that our guy (soothsayer) foresaw that we would be paid 20k flat. I became very happy and i just remembered a guy (my friend ni o) had transferred one 20k to me on 1st of July, and the money was not for me to spend. i just dashed to using my bank USSD Code, started using the money hoping that NNPC would pay my 20k. i finished that 20k sharpsharp .....alas!

i am, for this solely reason, earnestly expecting my TfARE.

CHAI!

Congratulations, You played yourself

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
femokleen:

All of you jumping on this have been paid I guess, trying to make yourselves feel at ease (taking the NL theory on the divide matter too serious). This has been dissected sometimes back on this thread, the names of those on the narration are staffs and not contractors. Your replies or quotes cannot pacify NNPC to dash you APL aswear! Why not hold your money, enjoy it and await the APL.
Government contracts have mobilization fees and all.... if the contractors as you believe are sourcing to pay applicants, why have they not completed the payment for the ppl who haven't received alert till date after several batches of reimbursement (for all the dates that have been massively paid, NLanders as a case study)? Why skipping the rest to pay other dates incompletely also? I pray a lot of you people don't have High BP when APL eventually drops sha. You better flex your pay and just remain hopeful, not justifying why you have been paid.
And if you wish to join the band wagon of the theorists like me, do so lightly on whatever divide. It's all for fun and not the extra seriousness y'all are attaching.
Cheers

Femolala #lol, u don taya for our mata bah? i'm yet to be paid though, interviewed July 5th GT Lagos. Dont forget u are uncertain too o cheesy I agree with your facts though and its important to go by them, there's no point trying to change what's beyond one's control, all the brohaha in my post up there was just a way to explain what is happening TP wise, as it appears there's so little level of assertion in that regard, shebi you can see it as just that too, i'm indifferent about getting alert or not, at this point, i believe there's no correlation. all for the fun of it. dont be offended.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin
onandoc:

Congratulations, You played yourself
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:
oh for real?

Lol.

I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
bobowaja:

APL yes I am available. Tp I am still thinking and dodging until coast clear well well.... cheesy cheesy
Bros, 4th has not been massively paid so relax... Lots of us never see alert.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Teaser4:
oya coman be going....

Lol... E wants to eat new yam

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Bros, 4th has not been massively paid so relax... Lots of us never see alert.
So what are you trying to say?

Bad guy grin grin grin
I will still hide under the table tho until the storms are over. cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
bobowaja:

Bad guy grin grin grin
Be open minded so that when the alert hits you, you won't be in siffia pain. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
tutuwater:
For 4th of July
IBADAN CBT.
16K Just enter ooh
Description NNPC PAYMENT
4th, wat time my bro? State also.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
I dey tell you
souljar:

Confusion theory... lol.
As i read am, i just lose my cardinal direction

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Be open minded so that when the alert hits you, you won't be in siffia pain. grin
I will quickly port na... No time. I don prepare argument for 1% theory self in case (but 1% don turn to like 70 to 80% now o) we don't know which one again. Local man is thinking of what and how to can. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
He was referring to the immediate past GMD of NNPC , Goddy Agba has never been in such positive in NNPC before.
monlawal:

Yes, he was. I think it is Goddy Jeddy Agba. I can't really remember his name
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
bobowaja:

I will quickly port na... No time. I don prepare argument for 1% theory self in case (but 1% don turn to like 70 to 80% now o) we don't know which one again. Local man is thinking of what and how to can. grin grin
Hehehe
..las las we go dey alright. Praying i get favored sha.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
alpacino94:

What's wrong with sharing such if it doesn't implicate any of them.

being too detailed? That's koz both of us have been in the system for over a year.

Pls modify that post to remove identifying information. Those who quoted you should also do so.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
ok, I get u
Thanks for the info..

Pls modify the post you quoted.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Greatken007:
He was referring to the immediate past GMD of NNPC , Goddy Agba has never been in such positive in NNPC before.

Never been in such positive or position.

But someone like him is a big player already in the industry and he would have been a good fit.

I heard that MĂȘle Kyari is also a no nonsense man. And he is not too open to influence.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
femokleen:

All of you jumping on this have been paid I guess, trying to make yourselves feel at ease (taking the NL theory on the divide matter too serious). This has been dissected sometimes back on this thread, the names of those on the narration are staffs and not contractors. Your replies or quotes cannot pacify NNPC to dash you APL aswear! Why not hold your money, enjoy it and await the APL.
Government contracts have mobilization fees and all.... if the contractors as you believe are sourcing to pay applicants, why have they not completed the payment for the ppl who haven't received alert till date after several batches of reimbursement (for all the dates that have been massively paid, NLanders as a case study)? Why skipping the rest to pay other dates incompletely also? I pray a lot of you people don't have High BP when APL eventually drops sha. You better flex your pay and just remain hopeful, not justifying why you have been paid.
And if you wish to join the band wagon of the theorists like me, do so lightly on whatever divide. It's all for fun and not the extra seriousness y'all are attaching.
Cheers

First of all, you need to comprehend people's POV before you start responding and not responding based on your own personal bias.

1. All sauces here could not explain why ppl are being randomly selected for payment, this was the most viable explanation and has no bearing whatsoever with any theory not to talk of APL.

2. Sourcing for funds automatically implies that funds are limited, hence not all will get paid at the same time. When funds are limited, it is only normal to skip some ppl at random and pay others. There is no law that enforces them to follow interview dates or names on same list serially. It is entirely at their discretion.

3. The names of those ppl on the narration are staff...Do you know them personally or you are still making reference to their LinkedIn profile which they can choose not to update after leaving NNPC? I suggest you look at their LinkedIn profile again to see how 'scanty' it looks, hinting abandonment. (I know a lot of ppl whose profile shows they are still working where they left 10years ago, so hold that profile with a pinch of salt)

4. Most govt. contracts don't have mobilisation fee (that's why they are govt., you either choose to mobilise funds yourself upon receiving the contract award to show commitment, then follow them up for disbursement of funds, or they award it to someone else.)

Please if you don't understand what people are discussing, it won't hurt to ask questions. No one is dragging any useless theory with you.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by josescotch(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
You are the Wole guy on twitter right, i remember seeing xfire on your twitter handle.

xfire:

Couldn't have said it better.

Sometimes, it amuses me what some people spend time debating here. I see all kinds of arguments, hypotheses and theories. I just smile when I am quoted and hope they all get the job to cure their curiosity.

Did you also sit for the interview?

Xfire

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tutuwater(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
sagio09:

4th, wat time my bro? State also.
7 am Osun State
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
I think the mystery shrouding the Transport fare is gradually getting unraveled.

Payments are made mostly according to date of interview, followed by CBT centers then amount.

Based on observation, I discovered that the first set of mass payments (6th of July interviewees) were paid 20k, with majority coming from Lagos and Port Harcourt. The reason why that particular day was highly publicized is because a lot of Nairaland's ACTIVE users are Lagos based.

Some people from other locations got paid too on that same 6th, but they were in the minority. With what I have come to observe, NNPC had a template for the interview invite and I'd try to draft a rough sketch of this template.

On every interview day, certain states would dominate the list for a stipulated time. Take for instance, on the 1st, 7am, each panel would attend to people that had their CBT from a particular state.

Assuming you had your interview slated for 7am, and you made it to panel 13, there is every likelihood that the 5 of you called up at that point in time had your CBTs in the same state. Meanwhile, at the same time in another panel, say panel 15, the people that would be called up would be people from another state entirely.

The reason for my guess is this, in my panel, we were the first to go in for 12pm batch for that particular panel. The last guy for the 9am batch was seated awaiting his turn. The 5 of us that just got called up got talking and we discovered we all had our CBT in the same state, not same center. The other 4 were from same state excluding me who was from a different state. A man even came to engage us, and was saying it that those 4 were competing against themselves. We then shifted our attention to the guy we met, we asked if he wrote his Cbt in the state we did ours, he replied with an emphatic no, and even went ahead to tell us that the guys they called up together, i.e, the last set for 9am wrote their CBT in the same state.

I was at the interview with a friend from same CBT state. He was slated for 2pm I think, but a different discipline entirely. I asked if he noticed anything about the people he was called with to his panel and he pointed out that their CBT centre was the same state. Another clear pattern established.

Now, lumping all these together, we can establish an interview invite pattern, then from there draw a reasonable inference regarding the pattern of Tfare payment.

1. The panels are discipline/department specific - Correct.

2. When a particular set of interviewees of a particular time gets called up, first it is clear that they are of same discipline set(e.g Economics/Accounting/finance/banking & finance).. Secondly, they all did their CBT in the same state.

3. Which means on any set date, people of different CBT states interviewed. One thing that is sure though is that certain dates dominates a particular date.

4. This explains why when some dates get paid, we get to hear of certain states dominating the payment.

5. Some of those dates that have been settled has Lagos, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Oyo, Abuja as domineering states. The core Northern states dominated too, but we can't be privy to that because most of them are not here, but they have gotten nonetheless. I confirmed from some Northern friends that has friends from there.

6. That explains why the recent payment of 2nd of July had a lot of Nasarawa, Jos, Benue, Niger among others.

7. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure 4th,1st, 5th have not been paid. As for 4th which I belong to, a lot of kwara CBT candidate dominated that same day and none of them have been paid.

What this means is that payment is done by picking the sheet of papers that has our account details, then pay everyone in that order. Everyone will still get paid at the end of the day. Except in the case of error.

This is just me with my usual way of thinking. If you point out any observation or point made in error, you can kindly call my attention to it. We are all in this together. Local men formulating theories and lightening the thread's atmosphere with high level comic relief and ridiculous and rib cracking theories. You are all appreciated.

As for we the foreign men, we look on and follow with interest till the last day. Foreign men has no association for now, but anyone can take the initiative to get us started, registered and fully incorporated. Unlike Local men that can't can, we foreign men can all the time.

Peace to you all.

35 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
MumJ4J:

Pls modify the post you quoted.
done
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
MumJ4J:

Pls modify that post to remove identifying information. Those who quoted you should also do so.

Done. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
bobowaja:

Bad guy grin grin grin

May the APL not come within the storm and u are still under the table.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kevlala:

May the APL not come within the storm and u are still under the table.
It is raining..... No attract thunder. No vex me o else I will show u say I be local man. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
bobowaja:

It is raining..... No attract thunder. No vex me o else I will show u say I be local man.

If truly u are a local man, command ur APL to come tomorrow morning. Smh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
BenFlash:

First of all, you need to comprehend people's POV before you start responding and not responding based on your own personal bias.

1. All sauces here could not explain why ppl are being randomly selected for payment, this was the most viable explanation and has no bearing whatsoever with any theory not to talk of APL.

2. Sourcing for funds automatically implies that funds are limited, hence not all will get paid at the same time. When funds are limited, it is only normal to skip some ppl at random and pay others. There is no law that enforces them to follow interview dates or names on same list serially. It is entirely at their discretion.

3. The names of those ppl on the narration are staff...Do you know them personally or you are still making reference to their LinkedIn profile which they can choose not to update after leaving NNPC? I suggest you look at their LinkedIn profile again to see how 'scanty' it looks, hinting abandonment. (I know a lot of ppl whose profile shows they are still working where they left 10years ago, so hold that profile with a pinch of salt)

4. Most govt. contracts don't have mobilisation fee (that's why they are govt., you either choose to mobilise funds yourself upon receiving the contract award to show commitment, then follow them up for disbursement of funds, or they award it to someone else.)

Please if you don't understand what people are discussing, it won't hurt to ask questions. No one is dragging any useless theory with you.

@femokleen hope this is explicit enough. I call this a clinical finish #lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
The way alerts are pouring from different angles
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enrypech:

Thanks bro

You're welcome
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kevlala:

If truly u are a local man, command ur APL to come tomorrow morning. Smh
Dey take life serious bro..... Those who lived 100yrs ago are no more. Relax have some local hot tea cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
GeniusOla:

@femokleen hope this is explicit enough. I call this a clinical finish #lol
Just because it aligns with ur view doesn't make it the truth. Nnpc don dey useless our logic since and only dem sabi wetin dem dey do. Let's just enjoy this time and wait for APL.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
LOL...with the post or erroneous spending?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nihelimitretep:
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
GeniusOla:

Femolala #lol, u don taya for our mata bah? i'm yet to be paid though, interviewed July 5th GT Lagos. Dont forget u are uncertain too o cheesy I agree with your facts though and its important to go by them, there's no point trying to change what's beyond one's control, all the brohaha in my post up there was just a way to explain what is happening TP wise, as it appears there's so little level of assertion in that regard, shebi you can see it as just that too, i'm indifferent about getting alert or not, at this point, i believe there's no correlation. all for the fun of it. dont be offended.
Prim! Na the OP I actually dey shoot. I no just wan quote am ni make e no be say I get personal something against the dude cos I don hit am earlier today. Na the OP support quotes dey make my head turningoniown walahi. Wa gbayi. Alert go elude you until APL fall on you o. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.