Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835230 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sure i meant position....Yes Kyari has a good history.
monlawal:

Never been in such positive or position.

But someone like him is a big player already in the industry and he would have been a good fit.

I heard that Mêle Kyari is also a no nonsense man. And he is not too open to influence.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
monlawal:

Never been in such positive or position.

But someone like him is a big player already in the industry and he would have been a good fit.

I heard that Mêle Kyari is also a no nonsense man. And he is not too open to influence.

He got his appointment by influence. And beside it is Nigeria he must be open to influence like Abba Kyari

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
bobowaja:

Just because it aligns with ur view doesn't make it the truth. Nnpc don dey useless our logic since and only dem sabi wetin dem dey do. Let's just enjoy this time and wait for APL.

Bobowaja how far? Anytime i see your Monika, na that
song "no matter where u go o, remember the road that leads you home" bobowaja(bodethomas) lol dey always come my mind. You are right nnpc just dey burst local men jaws anyhow like Muhammad ali (na only teaser4 get the right meme to describe this) #lol, however none of us called our claim the truth of what's happening rather a reasonable explanation and the explicity i emphasised is in regards of beam making the hypothesis clear, still not a claim of what we said being the truth, keep up the good work guys

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Firstgentleman1:
I think the mystery shrouding the Transport fare is gradually getting unraveled.

Payments are made mostly according to date of interview, followed by CBT centers then amount.

Based on observation, I discovered that the first set of mass payments (6th of July interviewees) were paid 20k, with majority coming from Lagos and Port Harcourt. The reason why that particular day was highly publicized is because a lot of Nairaland's ACTIVE users are Lagos based.

Some people from other locations got paid too on that same 6th, but they were in the minority. With what I have come to observe, NNPC had a template for the interview invite and I'd try to draft a rough sketch of this template.

On every interview day, certain states would dominate the list for a stipulated time. Take for instance, on the 1st, 7am, each panel would attend to people that had their CBT from a particular state.

Assuming you had your interview slated for 7am, and you made it to panel 13, there is every likelihood that the 5 of you called up at that point in time had your CBTs in the same state. Meanwhile, at the same time in another panel, say panel 15, the people that would be called up would be people from another state entirely.

The reason for my guess is this, in my panel, we were the first to go in for 12pm batch for that particular panel. The last guy for the 9am batch was seated awaiting his turn. The 5 of us that just got called up got talking and we discovered we all had our CBT in the same state, not same center. The other 4 were from same state excluding me who was from a different state. A man even came to engage us, and was saying it that those 4 were competing against themselves. We then shifted our attention to the guy we met, we asked if he wrote his Cbt in the state we did ours, he replied with an emphatic no, and even went ahead to tell us that the guys they called up together, i.e, the last set for 9am wrote their CBT in the same state.

I was at the interview with a friend from same CBT state. He was slated for 2pm I think, but a different discipline entirely. I asked if he noticed anything about the people he was called with to his panel and he pointed out that their CBT centre was the same state. Another clear pattern established.

Now, lumping all these together, we can establish an interview invite pattern, then from there draw a reasonable inference regarding the pattern of Tfare payment.

1. The panels are discipline/department specific - Correct.

2. When a particular set of interviewees of a particular time gets called up, first it is clear that they are of same discipline set(e.g Economics/Accounting/finance/banking & finance).. Secondly, they all did their CBT in the same state.

3. Which means on any set date, people of different CBT states interviewed. One thing that is sure though is that certain dates dominates a particular date.

4. This explains why when some dates get paid, we get to hear of certain states dominating the payment.

5. Some of those dates that have been settled has Lagos, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Oyo, Abuja as domineering states. The core Northern states dominated too, but we can't be privy to that because most of them are not here, but they have gotten nonetheless. I confirmed from some Northern friends that has friends from there.

6. That explains why the recent payment of 2nd of July had a lot of Nasarawa, Jos, Benue, Niger among others.

7. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure 4th,1st, 5th have not been paid. As for 4th which I belong to, a lot of kwara CBT candidate dominated that same day and none of them have been paid.

What this means is that payment is done by picking the sheet of papers that has our account details, then pay everyone in that order. Everyone will still get paid at the end of the day. Except in the case of error.

This is just me with my usual way of thinking. If you point out any observation or point made in error, you can kindly call my attention to it. We are all in this together. Local men formulating theories and lightening the thread's atmosphere with high level comic relief and ridiculous and rib cracking theories. You are all appreciated.

As for we the foreign men, we look on and follow with interest till the last day. Foreign men has no association for now, but anyone can take the initiative to get us started, registered and fully incorporated. Unlike Local men that can't can, we foreign men can all the time.

Peace to you all.

Your analysis makes sense. I was interviewed on the 4th as well. Had my CBT at Ilorin and scheduled for the same time with someone that had his CBT at Ilorin too.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... E wants to eat new yam
hehehe..yam don burn lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
GeniusOla:

song "no matter where u go o, remember the road that leads you home" bobowaja(bodethomas) lol dey always come my mind. You are right nnpc just dey burst local men jaws anyhow like Muhammad ali (na only teaser4 get the right meme to describe this) #lol, however none of us called our claim the truth of what's happening rather a reasonable explanation and the explicity i emphasised is in regards of beam making the hypothesis clear, still not a claim of what we said being the truth, keep up the good work guys
we go dey ok boss...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enrypech:

Lol.

I dey tell you
no shaking bro.... apl na the koko...alert go reach all of us...enjoy your money brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Firstgentleman1:
I think the mystery shrouding the Transport fare is gradually getting unraveled.

Payments are made mostly according to date of interview, followed by CBT centers then amount.

Based on observation, I discovered that the first set of mass payments (6th of July interviewees) were paid 20k, with majority coming from Lagos and Port Harcourt. The reason why that particular day was highly publicized is because a lot of Nairaland's ACTIVE users are Lagos based.

Some people from other locations got paid too on that same 6th, but they were in the minority. With what I have come to observe, NNPC had a template for the interview invite and I'd try to draft a rough sketch of this template.

On every interview day, certain states would dominate the list for a stipulated time. Take for instance, on the 1st, 7am, each panel would attend to people that had their CBT from a particular state.

Assuming you had your interview slated for 7am, and you made it to panel 13, there is every likelihood that the 5 of you called up at that point in time had your CBTs in the same state. Meanwhile, at the same time in another panel, say panel 15, the people that would be called up would be people from another state entirely.

The reason for my guess is this, in my panel, we were the first to go in for 12pm batch for that particular panel. The last guy for the 9am batch was seated awaiting his turn. The 5 of us that just got called up got talking and we discovered we all had our CBT in the same state, not same center. The other 4 were from same state excluding me who was from a different state. A man even came to engage us, and was saying it that those 4 were competing against themselves. We then shifted our attention to the guy we met, we asked if he wrote his Cbt in the state we did ours, he replied with an emphatic no, and even went ahead to tell us that the guys they called up together, i.e, the last set for 9am wrote their CBT in the same state.

I was at the interview with a friend from same CBT state. He was slated for 2pm I think, but a different discipline entirely. I asked if he noticed anything about the people he was called with to his panel and he pointed out that their CBT centre was the same state. Another clear pattern established.

Now, lumping all these together, we can establish an interview invite pattern, then from there draw a reasonable inference regarding the pattern of Tfare payment.

2. When a particular set of interviewees of a particular time gets called up, first it is clear that they are of same discipline set(e.g Economics/Accounting/finance/banking & finance).. Secondly, they all did their CBT in the same state.

3. Which means on any set date, people of different CBT states interviewed. One thing that is sure though is that certain dates dominates a particular date.

4. This explains why when some dates get paid, we get to hear of certain states dominating the payment.

5. Some of those dates that have been settled has Lagos, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Oyo, Abuja as domineering states. The core Northern states dominated too, but we can't be privy to that because most of them are not here, but they have gotten nonetheless. I confirmed from some Northern friends that has friends from there.

6. That explains why the recent payment of 2nd of July had a lot of Nasarawa, Jos, Benue, Niger among others.

7. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure 4th,1st, 5th have not been paid. As for 4th which I belong to, a lot of kwara CBT candidate dominated that same day and none of them have been paid.

What this means is that payment is done by picking the sheet of papers that has our account details, then pay everyone in that order. Everyone will still get paid at the end of the day. Except in the case of error.

This is just me with my usual way of thinking. If you point out any observation or point made in error, you can kindly call my attention to it. We are all in this together. Local men formulating theories and lightening the thread's atmosphere with high level comic relief and ridiculous and rib cracking theories. You are all appreciated.

As for we the foreign men, we look on and follow with interest till the last day. Foreign men has no association for now, but anyone can take the initiative to get us started, registered and fully incorporated. Unlike Local men that can't can, we foreign men can all the time.

Peace to you all.

Your analysis carry weight baba... I had mine on the 5th EH and for each batch was 5 persons for different IT roles and none had their CBT at the same centre. I can recall that each time slot had one person for the IT role I applied for cos I met 2 persons after my time slot and I know the other person b4 my timeslot.

I believe the NNPC did a good job the way the interviews were conducted and It is very possible the successful applicants are known in less than a week after conducting interviews.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
bobowaja:

APL yes I am available. Tp I am still thinking and dodging until coast clear well well.... cheesy cheesy
If the payment continues tomorrow, then you will get paid. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
GeniusOla:

Chop knuckle brother man. cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Uricas:

If the payment continues tomorrow, then you will get paid. Lol
It is like me and u get beef wey I bin no know. Bros come make we settle am before first light tomorrow morning. grin grin

Meanwhile who liked ur post? angry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
He is so right, myself is Ilorin CBT and 4th for interview and no alert yet
olaidefat:

Your analysis makes sense. I was interviewed on the 4th as well. Had my CBT at Ilorin and scheduled for the same time with someone that had his CBT at Ilorin too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
bobowaja:

It is like me and u get beef wey I bin no know. Bros come make we settle am before first light tomorrow morning. grin grin

Uricas please come prepared, this is actually what he meant

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Firstgentleman1:

Peace to you all.

Well, my experience was totally a different scenario. Had my interview on the 8th of July, EH, PHC CBT. Panel 10..... There were 6 of us interviewed by the same panel: All EH, Mech Engr, Civil Engr, Systems Engr, Barrister, Chartered accountant, and an Elect Engr.

In this case, how do you explain the fact that a panel interviewed both STEM and non STEM disciplines.

I also recalled that the interviews were in templates. For instance, a particular field say Mech Engr EH for a particular day has the same set of questions... and this was similar across other disciplines.

During my interview as a Mech Engr EH, I was asked questions on mechanical seals, renewable energy, QSHE, and situational adaptive questions.,. My colleagues that were interviewed on the same day by different panels were asked the same question.

What got me thinking was the fact, the chief panelist mistakingly asked me a question on structural analysis, a question meant for Civil Engr... then one of the quickly dashed in and said... that was for the civil guy.

This means, they have a daily prepared questions for different fields which are distributed across the panels. That explains why a panel can interview a barrister, an Engr, as well as an accountant.

My observation: NNPC optimally used what they have in the human capital to run the interviews... may be to cut outsourcing costs.

I rest my case.

Wish all the very best... See u at the TOWERS.
#OLUWAISINVOLVED#

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
jaiye4love:
He is so right, myself is Ilorin CBT and 4th for interview and no alert yet

Some folks had interview on 3rd, from Ilorin CBT.

How many CBT centers were in Ilorin/Kwara?

Or may i ask, which of the CBT centers did you have your test??

Wontu chek somtin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
BenFlash:

First of all, you need to comprehend people's POV before you start responding and not responding based on your own personal bias.

1. All sauces here could not explain why ppl are being randomly selected for payment, this was the most viable explanation [/b]and has no bearing whatsoever with any theory not to talk of APL.

2. [b]Sourcing for funds automatically implies that funds are limited, hence not all will get paid at the same time. When funds are limited, it is only normal to skip some ppl at random and pay others. There is no law that enforces them to follow interview dates or names on same list serially. It is entirely at their discretion.

3. The names of those ppl on the narration are staff...Do you know them personally or you are still making reference to their LinkedIn profile which they can choose not to update after leaving NNPC? I suggest you look at their LinkedIn profile again to see how 'scanty' it looks, hinting abandonment. (I know a lot of ppl whose profile shows they are still working where they left 10years ago, so hold that profile with a pinch of salt)

4. Most govt. contracts don't have mobilisation fee (that's why they are govt., you either choose to mobilise funds yourself upon receiving the contract award to show commitment, then follow them up for disbursement of funds, or they award it to someone else.)

Please if you don't understand what people are discussing, it won't hurt to ask questions. No one is dragging any useless theory with you.

Benflash... First of all, have you been paid? I need to check something.

This response of yours is not based on your own bias right? Weidone sir

What makes your most viable explanation tenable? OP was from GMD ba? Issokay, continue

You need to carefully and slowly read my response again to comprehend my own POV... Senior advocate of NLanders
lol

"Just to shoot my shot at your illogical thoughts..."

Get this straight... There is also no law that compels NNPC to pay interviewees. It is entirely at their discretion. This recruitment exercise was properly planned and prepared for, hence, funds were made available for the "project eagle" and fare reimbursement was inclusive.

The payment pattern observed so far has been characterized mostly by date of interview and it would make more sense, require less stress and save time to pay candidates serially rather than skip some ppl at random.
I know some ppl (5 in all) who wrote their accnt details before and after mine on the same page and have been paid. I'm certain a lot of those who haven't received their payment will have a similar case like mine.

Would the contractors (according to you) purposely skip some names on the same page of the list to pay later? Since everyone would be paid! (Note that some skipped names aren't serially the last set on the list)
Relate to this!

Like I earlier mentioned, read my response carefully to comprehend my POV.

"Local champion only dished out an info to constructively advice local men to remain calm while awaiting APL and not bug themselves over the reason why they've been paid or attach any seriousness to the theories propounded on the thread cos all na for fun.

I didn't respond to the post to back any useless theory okay!

Open your eyes! I wrote this in the post your quoted... Only NNPC knows why there's a divide!
Obekishibekeshe

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Firstgentleman1:

Peace to you all.

Fantastic! You have written it as it is. Whoever reads through this piece will get up to speed with the current happenings without having to read through the several pages.

To add a little, payment is truly made by picking the sheet of papers that has our account details, but then, not everyone is paid in that order. Some applicants were skipped and only NNPC knows why.
Thumbs up baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2019
bobowaja:

Just because it aligns with ur view doesn't make it the truth. Nnpc don dey useless our logic since and only dem sabi wetin dem dey do. Let's just enjoy this time and wait for APL.

Wa gbayi.. This one wey analyst Benflash dey help NNPC think laidis, I cannot can at all
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Femdav(m): 1:24am On Aug 22, 2019
highzickjosh:
We are in the same train

12 noon 8th July
No alert
Access Bank too

Has any access bank received alert? Cos I’m access and no alert. 11th July GT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Femdav(m): 1:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Dbowline:

You have no moral authority to use the word "Shalom". If only you knew the trash you said to gain attention.
All the best

That’s why the “shallom” has “ll”

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Femdav:

That’s why the “shallom” has “ll”

OK! Another discussion.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 2:28am On Aug 22, 2019
Wow, to say I am shocked and bewildered at the level of commitment many have devoted to arguing about TP and APL despite various credible persons telling us that they are unrelated would be a great understatement. This shows how much we as Nigerians love cherry picking things that please us, irrespective of how reasonable or logical it sounds but as long as it satisfies our selfish and innate self-centered nature. This thread perfectly represents how we engage ourselves on issues that are insignificant at the expense of things that will bring us together and help us grow.
The country is deeply plagued with social issues that could consume us or our families in an instant but what do we care? We go dey alright last last.

I am angry, disappointed, dissatisfied, and depressed. I am literally shedding tears because I know we all could do better but we are not doing so. I don't know about you but I won't be proud of returning to this thread in the future seeing how much of my time and knowledge I have wasted on things that will neither add to nor take anything from my life.

Right now I don't care if NNPC employs me or not, I just want a situation where we all are assured of successful lives and careers regardless of where or whom we choose to serve.

We have the capacity to make things better. Let's do it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Shaukeen5(m): 3:12am On Aug 22, 2019
people get time o... so every one has turn information Minister? the spirit of Lai Mohammed Don dey affect una..
your theories doesn't change the mode of payment; or intentions of NNPC, we are just wasting our time propounding theories.
you all can do better by taking a chill pill on this NNPC issue and argue not over them, they are not toddlers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 22, 2019
NigelCundy:
Wow, to say I am shocked and bewildered at the level of commitment many have devoted to arguing about TP and APL despite various credible persons telling us that they are unrelated would be a great understatement. This shows how much we as Nigerians love cherry picking things that please us, irrespective of how reasonable or logical it sounds but as long as it satisfies our selfish and innate self-centered nature. This thread perfectly represents how we engage ourselves on issues that are insignificant at the expense of things that will bring us together and help us grow.
The country is deeply plagued with social issues that could consume us or our families in an instant but what do we care? We go dey alright last last.

I am angry, disappointed, dissatisfied, and depressed. I am literally shedding tears because I know we all could do better but we are not doing so. I don't know about you but I won't be proud of returning to this thread in the future seeing how much of my time and knowledge I have wasted on things that will neither add to nor take anything from my life.

Right now I don't care if NNPC employs me or not, I just want a situation where we all are assured of successful lives and careers regardless of where or whom we choose to serve.

Trust me don't take things here too seriously. I see no reason for you being angry, dissatisfied, depressed etc. But hey, there are your feelings. The right channel for global or national recognition is not here.

I have senior managers on break time open Nairaland just for the laughs and information. Don't use here to judge who people are or what they are not doing in reality.

But you are right.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:07am On Aug 22, 2019
femokleen:

Benflash... First of all, have you been paid? I need to check something.

This response of yours is not based on your own bias right? Weidone sir

What makes your most viable explanation tenable? OP was from GMD ba? Issokay, continue

You need to carefully and slowly read my response again to comprehend my own POV... Senior advocate of NLanders
lol

"Just to shoot my shot at your illogical thoughts..."

Get this straight... There is also no law that compels NNPC to pay interviewees. It is entirely at their discretion. This recruitment exercise was properly planned and prepared for, hence, funds were made available for the "project eagle" and fare reimbursement was inclusive.

The payment pattern observed so far has been characterized mostly by date of interview and it would make more sense, require less stress and save time to pay candidates serially rather than skip some ppl at random.
I know some ppl (5 in all) who wrote their accnt details before and after mine on the same page and have been paid. I'm certain a lot of those who haven't received their payment will have a similar case like mine.

Would the contractors (according to you) purposely skip some names on the same page of the list to pay later? Since everyone would be paid! (Note that some skipped names aren't serially the last set on the list)
Relate to this!

Like I earlier mentioned, read my response carefully to comprehend my POV.

"Local champion only dished out an info to constructively advice local men to remain calm while awaiting APL and not bug themselves over the reason why they've been paid or attach any seriousness to the theories propounded on the thread cos all na for fun.

I didn't respond to the post to back any useless theory okay!

Open your eyes! I wrote this in the post your quoted... Only NNPC knows why there's a divide!
Obekishibekeshe

@bolded, is exactly where I disagree with your line of thought as you clearly made it look as if the OP was advocating for alertees when he was clearly trying to explain why not everyone is getting paid at the same time; he even went further to state that everyone will eventually be paid. So your statement about him trying to appeal to a particular divide which prompted your unnecessary barb disguised as advice indicates that you didn't comprehend his POV. You accuse him of being too serious with analysis of TP payment when he was clearly trying to provide an answer to the question most people and their sauces could not answer (the word 'fun' is subjective, do you know if he was also catching fun too, 'izzit' your seriousness?)

So let me ask you this, how has saying contractors were making the payments and would eventually pay everyone made people uneasy hence eliciting your advice? (note, he clearly indicated his explanation was not cast in stone) Then you went ahead to subtly encourage the people you were advising to join the theory train in the name of catching fun; theories that have actually been the bane of the same uneasiness that allegedly prompted your 'advice for calm' in the first place, do you now see the hypocrisy in your position? 'Wehdone sir.'

I am done talking about this. Moving on...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Shaukeen5(m): 5:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Dbowline:

Trust me don't take things here too seriously. I see no reason for you being angry, dissatisfied, depressed etc. But hey, there are your feelings. The right channel for global or national recognition is not here.

I have senior managers on break time open Nairaland just for the laughs and information. Don't use here to judge who people are or what they are not doing in reality.

But you are right.

spot on..
the number of hours I've spent on nairaland tells that same story..
since i registered here in 2016, I've only spent 2hrs.. There are many other things to visit brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2019
If you are not here just to catch fún, you are wrong.

Don't take things seriously guys.

What would be, would be.

Que sera, sera.

Good morning
Inakwana
Icho dúdú
En wali jam
Kasala chi
Bonjour
Emesiere o
Eka rò o

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 5:48am On Aug 22, 2019
bobowaja:

If you beef me, you are against many people.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 6:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Jamb office@Oyun
nihelimitretep:

Some folks had interview on 3rd, from Ilorin CBT.

How many CBT centers were in Ilorin/Kwara?

Or may i ask, which of the CBT centers did you have your test??

Wontu chek somtin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2019
NigelCundy:

Waka jeje boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezenmuo(m): 6:47am On Aug 22, 2019
Kasala Chi?
monlawal:
If you are not here just to catch fún, you are wrong.

Don't take things seriously guys.

What would be, would be.

Que sera, sera.

Good morning
Inakwana
Icho dúdú
En wali jam
Kasala chi
Bonjour
Emesiere o
Eka rò o

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.