Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847361 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2019
Any APL news?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2019
jaxin119:
An anonymous fellow practically gave a profile of c12112 on a faceless forum and he never challenged it and you think there is no point there?
That he can access the details of anyone that comes online... How my brother, Is he google?

Left for me c12112 just ignored him cos he wasn't making sense, but what do I know... May be we grew advanced overnight.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2019
Yes we're all anxious over this APL of a thing but the whole exercise is still under 6months, as a matter of fact we haven't even hit the 6th month... Let's just calm down, things will fall into place.

Hopefully before October comes to an end we'll hear from them. PATIENCE!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2019
4gunners:
My company's work has brought me to Napims in Ikoyi, and have been going there for some time now. The serenity of the working environment makes local man think of APL always. Local man is depending on only God's grace. Join me in prayer...
When asked where I’d love to be posted to and I said Napims and gave my reasons, with a smile on their faces, they told me I’m best suited for Npdc lol.
It was clearly stated that graduate Trainees are not sent to Napims and working in Napims would require some sort of extra training.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Gbyms:

When asked where I’d love to be posted to and I said Napims and gave my reasons, with a smile on their faces, they told me I’m best suited for Npdc lol.
It was clearly stated that graduate Trainees are not sent to Napims and working in Napims would require some sort of extra training.
Hahaha dem go jus laugh... Like see this boy, money lover.

NPDC is also a nice place, one of the most productive subsidiaries.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2019
BRILLIANCY BAWO?

Sirvingeo:

It doesn’t guarantee anything my dear . Brilliancy and intelligence can not guarantee success at this stage . Only God can guarantee that

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
What did you study, please?

Gbyms:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Person wey cry dey hungry and person wey to make person cry dey hungry come jam for Nairaland where nobody dey to say stop crying...

ChasteGhuy:
. They've paid you guys off. Congrats to the 7th guy who hasn't received alert..

I hope I have answered your question?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2019
What school did you attend pls?

I'm asking for a friend.

Cybersecfreak:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Clintsoch:
Hahaha dem go jus laugh... Like see this boy, money lover.

NPDC is also a nice place, one of the most productive subsidiaries.
Haha. I’m not after the bar. I want to leave my footprints on the sand of time.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019
I've been paid fam.

1% theory doesn't hold again. If they were withholding payment from 1%, I won't have been paid.

I have never been less than a percentile candidate in my life and I have turned down offers from McKinsey that Mosgoon is so crazy about cos it didn't match my geographic preference and salary expectations...

Since dey have paid me, all those who haven't been paid should better start praying, cos if this payment is truly the means of segregating, there's no way the side I'm on is not the side that'll get the APL. FCC is d only issue, not top 1% abeg!

sagio09:

Bt i'm jst trying to figure out something, may b they(the guy) re some first percentage of those chosen or employed by nnpc . May b we the alertees will be battling for remaining percentage.
Bt God and NNPC management knows best.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2019
22General:
What did you study, please?

I’m quite positive that course of study is rather not pertinent to the aforementioned matter.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2019
BenFlash:
You see how ordinary punctuation marks almost started World war 3? Morale of the story, take your punctuation marks seriously.

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nnssnnss: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Clintsoch:
That he can access the details of anyone that comes online... How my brother, Is he google?

Left for me c12112 just ignored him cos he wasn't making sense, but what do I know... May be we grew advanced overnight.
I am still dumbfounded myself because the anonymous person's description of the high performer from Edo state that was interviewed for a procurement role matched my profile 100%.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Grammar

Gbyms:

I’m quite positive that course of study is rather not pertinent to the aforementioned matter.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2019
22General:
Grammar

Except there’s a subterranean motive, I answered well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2019
nnssnnss:
I am still dumbfounded myself because the anonymous person's description of the high performer from Edo state that was interviewed for a procurement role matched my profile 100%.
He's just a smart fellow... If I pick for instance accounting n place ICAN with 8years experience and accuse Oga Jarus of displacing someone with connection.

My net still fit catch fish, those details we submitted online are highly confidential so nobody should play with anybody's psyche abeg; buh if his claims are true what's wrong with using your connection abeg...

Someone must be displaced, we can only pray to be among the favoured ones.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2019
22General:
Grammar

You forgot to add "Densely popuplated" #lol, baba gbyms bin get the grammar plenty like sand for sea shore, just be say e dey like keep am lowkey most of the time #lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2019
More Grammar
Gbyms:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2019
Gbyms:

Another one! (Dj khaleed)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Beeam:
I've been paid fam.

1% theory doesn't hold again. If they were withholding payment from 1%, I won't have been paid.

I have never been less than a percentile candidate in my life and I have turned down offers from McKinsey that Mosgoon is so crazy about cos it didn't match my geographic preference and salary expectations...

Since dey have paid me, all those who haven't been paid should better start praying, cos if this payment is truly the means of segregating, there's no way the side I'm on is not the side that'll get the APL. FCC is d only issue, not top 1% abeg!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nnssnnss: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2019
Clintsoch:
He's just a smart fellow... If I pick for instance accounting n place ICAN with 8years experience and accuse Oga Jarus of displacing someone with connection.

My net still fit catch fish, those details we submitted online are highly confidential so nobody should play with anybody's psyche abeg; buh if his claims are true what's wrong with using your connection abeg...

Someone must be displaced, we can only pray to be among the favoured ones.
My dear you might be right oh. But the whole thing really got me worried. I was really worried after going through C12112 old posts here on NL and discovered that he is a procurement person and may have applied for same. I just hope and pray he is not from Edo state as that is the only gap missing at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2019
GeniusOla:

You forgot to add "Densely popuplated" #lol, baba gbyms bin get the grammar plenty like sand for sea shore, just be say e dey like keep am lowkey most of the time #lol
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Beeam:
What school did you attend pls?

I'm asking for a friend.

University of Ilorin sir.

P.S: please help me edit that quote. I will also do same. Making me feel so bad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2019
nnssnnss:
My dear you might be right oh. But the whole thing really got me worried. I was really worried after going through C12112 old posts here on NL and discovered that he is a procurement person and may have applied for same. I just hope and pray he is not from Edo state as that is the only gap missing at the moment.

Hypothetically, let's say the claim is true. What will you do or what action would you take to ensure the change is reversed?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Beeam:
I've been paid fam.

Bombastic Beam. I see you boss...lovely javelin.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2019
joobseekar:

That's the problem, one 1st class will not want to think, he's less "deserving" of APL than other 1st class not to talk of "bloody" 2:1(s), but the truth is, i know a 1st class who is a course mate, and we're from the same state, not the same LG though, yet, he didn't pass through CBT stage.

I've said this before, and i'll keep saying it, even if we all had "great interviews" NNPC can't employ us all, and in the word of Oga Jarus: "nobody is above regret mail"
pls hp edit the quote sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
jaxin119:
An anonymous fellow practically gave a profile of c12112 on a faceless forum and he never challenged it and you think there is no point there?
The anonymous can be c12112 as well

I think c12112 kept mute when he served a burnt dodo and local men & women ministry banned him from bringing any more information that has barring last minute change at the tail end of such burnt sauce. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nnssnnss: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Hypothetically, let's say the claim is true. What will you do or what action would you take to ensure the change is reversed?
I friend that woks with Deloitte advised me to write to the senator representing my zone requesting that the video footage of all those interviewed from my state be review/audited by a consulting firm as well as our qualification and performance. He said it is possible as it has been done before (not NNPC) and it will help to seamlessly identify those that should get the offer.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Shebi we all want to be mad ni

ChasteGhuy:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
bobowaja:

The anonymous can be c12112 as well

I think c12112 kept mute when he served a burnt dodo and local men & women ministry banned him from bringing any more information that has barring last minute change at the tail end of such burnt sauce. cheesy cheesy

Just take a good look at yourself! Making jest of someone that has been actually contributing something related to the recruitment process. I bet if they review the history of all the comments you have made on this thread, it has had little or no value. Your moniker even sounds like a joke. Better keep mute if you have nothing reasonable to contribute and allow people with some information to contribute. It is people like you and your useless comments that restrict people from actually sharing the information they have.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Haq Haq Haq

nnssnnss:
I friend that woks with Deloitte advised me to write to the senator representing my zone requesting that the video footage of all those interviewed from my state be review/audited by a consulting firm as well as our qualification and performance. He said it is possible as it has been done before (not NNPC) and it will help to seamlessly identify those that should get the offer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.