Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832166 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AdekunleAkofe(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

U spoke well. I've been paid. Bt the thing again is that i even get connect with one of the[b] COOs(very strong connect, cox we dey even whatsapp with the oga COO).[/b]
Bt this thing wey all of us wey i knw dat pertook d interview were paid, only this guy with a great CV dat has not been paid speaks volume of something embarassed.

I don’t know why local men and women give this attention seeker what pleases his/her vegetative soul. If I have a strong connect like a COO (even so close that we engage on WhatsApp), I would have asked him since he is an insider and will have credible info or reasons to why the 7th guy was yet to be paid instead of disturbing already anxious local people who barely no nothing beyond their interview date.

I think the guy is just looking for a way to develop a theory. And also doing it wisely that the theory though latently presented in his post will be written by another local person.

We have done our best. Even confirmation from the most valid sauce won’t change anything.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION !! ATTENTION!!!
LOCAL MEN AND WOMEN.
Please lets decode this case scenario ;

I and other 6 guys dat graduated from same university, same state and same year were interviewed on 4th, 9am.
6 of us graduated with 2:1, while the 7th guy was an overall best 1st class student from his department.
6 of us all got alert on tue 22/08, wen 4th was massively paid.
The 7th guy( best graduating student of his department) hasn't been paid the TP allowance uptill naw dat i spoke with him.

I'm jst shaking as i'm writing, pls any theorist to extract something meaningful from this piece.

NB: What ever the situation i don't care, what i knw is dat i'm very optimistic of receiving my APL by God grace.
Did you all write your CBT in same state?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AdekunleAkofe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
NNPCAPL:

He/she doesn't get it.

When I come like a thief in the night, he/she will eventually get it.

Shai.....imagine.
So funny.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chai, a friend of mine posted something funny
Instead of typing "LOL"
I typed "LOMS"
grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
olasunky15:

Seems you re a member of the panel that interviewed him @bolded.

I see you still holding on the straws of "Non-alertees are the successfuls".

I dont think you really get it yourself.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Olabisi303:
Instead of typing "LOL"
I typed "LOMS"
grin grin grin grin

Abeg leave this guy alone na. See as I dey laugh here grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
joobseekar:

That's the problem, one 1st class will not want to think, he's less "deserving" of APL than other 1st class not to talk of "bloody" 2:1(s), but the truth is, i know a 1st class who is a course mate, and we're from the same state, not the same LG though, yet, he didn't pass through CBT stage.

I've said this before, and i'll keep saying it, even if we all had "great interviews" NNPC can't employ us all, and in the word of Oga Jarus: "nobody is above regret mail"

Actually, grade no longer matters at this stage.

Grade only matters during shortlisting for test.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Exactly, everyone shortlisted for the interview were on the same level playing ground before it was conducted
Jarus:

Actually, grade no longer matters at this stage.

Grade only matters during shortlisting for test.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungmin:

Abeg leave this guy alone na. See as I dey laugh here grin
Believe, it was an unconscious act
...... cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Guys if you think about it this thread is actually pretty useless and you will probably be more satisfied if you unfollow , I believe the main objective of this thread was to inform qualified and capable individuals of this wonderful life changing opportunity. Now the only valuable information we can expect from this thread is about offer letter release which would only bring anxiety and is kind of useless because if it doesn't favour you'll only be forced into depression and low self-esteem but even if it favours you the information will be useless because Nnpc would have notified you already.
So I am calling on all faithful Nnpc applicants to unfollow this thread and focus on something else . Let APL Surprise you

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
cheesy
Beeam:
Dem don even get choir
Me I go collect offering.
grin
Beeam:
Dem don even get choir
Me I go collect offering.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kwiskxyz:
Guys if you think about it this thread is actually pretty useless and you will probably be more satisfied if you unfollow , I believe the main objective of this thread was to inform qualified and capable individuals of this wonderful life changing opportunity. Now the only valuable information we can expect from this thread is about offer letter release which would only bring anxiety and is kind of useless because if it doesn't favour you'll only be forced into depression and low self-esteem but even if it favours you the information will be useless because Nnpc would have notified you already.
So I am calling on all faithful Nnpc applicants to unfollow this thread and focus on something else . Let APL Surprise you

The purpose of following now is to know when to move on if you not selected

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulaaleem: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kwiskxyz:

what exactly are you doing here? you crave for attention, guess what? you just earned it.. congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
yungmin:

Mr man, you don't seem to get it. You may have had a 1st class but your performance at the interview was poor and that perhaps explain why you already got alert as compared to the other guy. This is the conclusion anyone should arrive at from the guy's post and not blabbing about class of degree.

Open your eyes wide and read the OP, then think deeply before you write gibberish.

Think abt it this way... If the 7th person had a 2:2, the guy wouldn't have concluded the way he did.

Though I'm not in support of the response that was garnished with the high grade and all, but his message/response was clear.

He passed a clear message to advice the guy not to judge the outcome by the fact that he's been paid and the other guy hasn't been paid cos everyone will be paid! Is that clear? It is until the APL is out before anyone can tell why NNPC paid haphazardly.

The moniker behind the OP should calm down, why the fvck were his hands shaking while typing if he never cared abt whatever the outcome would be.

Wait till tomorrow, your narrative will change. If you've taken any theory serious so far, I pray you don't get disappointed at the end of the day.

Moniker behind the OP, please remain calm. If I share my interview experience, you'd be surprised with the exquisite response from my panelists and my score (I peep o).
I'm a prospective GT but I have almost 2yrs experience on mechanical jab so I been kill the interview baba.
Just relax sha...

Only grace would speak louder for all.
Cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Olabisi303:
Instead of typing "LOL"
I typed "LOMS"
grin grin grin grin
grin grin Chai... Musa don see everything for gate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Autobot45: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
femokleen:

Open your eyes wide and read the OP, then think deeply before you write gibberish.

Think abt it this way... If the 7th person had a 2:2, the guy wouldn't have concluded the way he did.

Though I'm not in support of the response that was garnished with the high grade and all, but his message/response was clear.

He passed a clear message to advice the guy not to judge the outcome by the fact that he's been paid and the other guy hasn't been paid cos everyone will be paid! Is that clear? It is until the APL is out before anyone can tell why NNPC paid haphazardly.

The moniker behind the OP should calm down, why the fvck were his hands shaking while typing if he never cared abt whatever the outcome would be.

Wait till tomorrow, your narrative will change. If you've taken any theory serious so far, I pray you don't get disappointed at the end of the day.

Moniker behind the OP, please remain calm. If I share my interview experience, you'd be surprised with the exquisite response from my panelists and my score (I peep o).
I'm a prospective GT but I have almost 2yrs experience on mechanical jab so I been kill the interview baba.
Just relax sha...

Cheers
Bros what is happening 2mao?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
darella:

Bro some people will never move on and that is what I am saying take a trip to dpr recruitment thread and take a clue.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

what exactly are you doing here? you crave for attention, guess what? you just earned it.. congratulations
not at all bro , I am just being truthful
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
femokleen:

Just relax sha...

Cheers
Thanks for the clarity local man.
Apologies for the ganished response. I never meant to include dem infact feeling bad immediately I post the response. But the message wouldn't have been cleared enough that was why I included them. I just want him to know that this is not a matter of class of degree but by grace and what is meant to be. It GT. every one is on ground zero.

On this note, I wish to purchase a form to join the local men and women in the house.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mickee2u(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
darella:

My dear fellow applicant(s), if you're waiting for apl to decide when you'll move on or not move on, you'll just be setting yourself up for unnecessary depression. I'll advise you keep your mind paired, stay productive and not stay waiting for this thing to decide for you. I realised my life has been a whole lot better since i stopped following this thread keenly. All i do is just show up once in three or four days and jump straight to the last page. The first two comments i set my eyes on tel me all i need to know, and afterwards, I'm off again till the next week. Hoping for the best but being mentally prepared for the worst is the way to survive this.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kwiskxyz:

Bro some people will never move on and that is what I am saying take a trip to dpr recruitment thread and take a clue.

why wouldn't one move on ?
once the APL is out, you know from here.
if you didn't get a notification then you know you are out.
anything you do otherwise is self deceit.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kwiskxyz:

If I see your moniker for the followers for this page henceforth ehn, the thunder that will strike ehn, you cannot can it

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kwiskxyz:

Since I had the interview on the 6th of June or is it July? I have attended an interview, have one coming up and I'm currently making progress at my current job.

Two weeks ago, I decided to un-follow this thread. This is the second time I'm checking it in two weeks.

I've moved on. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Baselm:

Did you all write your CBT in same state?
Yes na... We're all wrote in same state.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
AdekunleAkofe:

I don’t know why local men and women give this attention seeker what pleases his/her vegetative soul. If I have a strong connect like a COO (even so close that we engage on WhatsApp), I would have asked him since he is an insider and will have credible info or reasons to why the 7th guy was yet to be paid instead of disturbing already anxious local people who barely no nothing beyond their interview date.

I think the guy is just looking for a way to develop a theory. And also doing it wisely that the theory though latently presented in his post will be written by another local person.

We have done our best. Even confirmation from the most valid sauce won’t change anything.
Please can u jst be asking your fathers friend questions anyhow? Somebody that wants to help u get something den u'll in turn b asking him silly questions(to him will be silly). Remember he's not my friend or brother bt an elderly person dat we can only talk about something in formal. Bcox i say we chat I don't mean we chat like how friends do. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

Yes na... We're all wrote in same state.

Bros park this your talk one side please, why you letting your own self down?...i received alert i am not sure that money survived that week..the patient dog na hunger kill am, you have collected round one, why not be hopeful that you got something and hope for something better from NNPC.

How much does NNPC stand to save if they do not pay the successful ones all at once, lets say 1300 successful ones are not paid 20k flat o, thats 26m there about....26m or less?, is that what NNPC intend saving?. You guys should just let this matter rest please lets discuss better things, btw does anyone know how much Appzone pay? angry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Swargu:

Bros park this your talk one side please, why you letting your own self down?...i received alert i am not sure that money survived that week..the patient dog na hunger kill am, you have collected round one, why not be hopeful that you got something and hope for something better from NNPC.

How much does NNPC stand to save if they do not pay the successful ones all at once, lets say 1300 successful ones are not paid 20k flat o, thats 26m there about....26m or less?, is that what NNPC intend saving?. You guys should just let this matter rest please lets discuss better things, btw does anyone know how much Appzone pay? angry cheesy

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to u. U have ur senses well intact.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
femokleen:

Just relax sha...

Cheers
Haha. Everyone saying he killed the interview, A lot saying the panelist gave handshake, Infact if you ask 7 out of 10 people how the interview went for them, you might feel depressed and start wondering if there’s hope for you.
This is just the cbt scenery playing out again. I remember people saying they’d get 101 percent. Infact Nnpc would owe them marks. Okay after invitation came out, they started caving. Spilling out how the slots have been sold.
In summary don’t share your panelist exquisite response o. Because if people start lol.
At this moment we have done our bit.
We cannot can any longer.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by onandoc: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
souljar:
Chibusoil!! Come heeeree!!!

I'm howling grin grin grin grin , Una no go kill person with laugh for this thread. From his moniker you shud already know he's a clown. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AdekunleAkofe(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:

Please can u jst be asking your fathers friend questions anyhow? Somebody that wants to help u get something den u'll in turn b asking him silly questions(to him will be silly). Remember he's not my friend or brother bt an elderly person dat we can only talk about something in formal. Bcox i say we chat I don't mean we chat like how friends do. Thanks!

...which means you don’t really have a strong connect. Since you fail to understand no rltnshp exist btw class of degree, TF alert and APL.
So once again, I present you as attention seeker to fellow local people.

Don’t bother quoting me again because this is the last fvck I have to give.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
darella:

why wouldn't one move on ?
once the APL is out, you know from here.
if you didn't get a notification then you know you are out.
anything you do otherwise is self deceit.
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with tremendous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuancesalluding to literal and metaphorical context.it is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Local people of God, I just showed up to tell you to be on guard. Because in the last days before APL lands a lot of false prophets and theorists will come with the mind to deceive local women and men. I'd not want to start mentioning names but a certain 4 o'clock theorist comes to mind.

When you see these things know that we're close to the end.

Just put your hope in God and don't let your hope waver (nnpc or not).

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.