Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827311 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Boypeace1:

I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with tremendous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuancesalluding to literal and metaphorical context.it is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .

You have not said anything.

34 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
theSpark:
Local people of God, I just showed up to tell you to be on guard. Because in the last days before APL lands a lot of false prophets and theorists will come with the mind to deceive local women and men. I'd not want to start mentioning names but a certain 4 o'clock theorist comes to mind.

When you see these things know that we're close to the end.
Just put your hope in God and don't let your hope waver (nnpc or not).

Leave Jesus and his disciples out of this matter Biko!

Modified

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Autobot45:

Bros what is happening 2mao?

You wantu check something ba?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
I greet everyone onboard this thread! May the coming days favor us all.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
My guess....
He is the 7th guy!

acekid109:

Extend our congratulations to the 7th Guy, grin grin shebi that's what you want to hear
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Clifwoods:

Leave Jesus and his disciples out of this matter Biko!

Sorry if it offended your sensibilities. Kindly edit your quote.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
femokleen:

If I see your moniker for the followers for this page henceforth ehn, the thunder that will strike ehn, you cannot can it
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
theSpark:

Sorry if it offended your sensibilities. Kindly edit your quote.

No problem bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ConsistentSG: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hello Local Men and Woman.

The wait will soon be over. soon and very soon we are going to see APL.

It may be this night or so soon thereafter. But one thing is sure, the wait will soon be ended.

Best Regards

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
@the bolded
Gbriels, chasteguy, bobowaja, enrypech, teaser4, adeebiwa... and other local men and women, y'all on this table

Cybersecfreak:

Thanks for the clarity local man.
(Local champion).

Apologies for the garnished response.

Apology accepted

I never meant to include dem, in fact I felt bad after I posted the response. But the message wouldn't have been clear enough that was why I included them.

Not relevant, I agree with you

I just want him to know that this is not a matter of class of degree but by grace and what is meant to be. It's GT... every one is on ground zero.

True that!

On this note, I wish to purchase a form to join the local men and women in the house.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Every week we go hear next week. Las Las e go show sha

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
femokleen:
@the bolded
Gbriels, chasteguy, bobowaja, enrypech, teaser4, adeebiwa... and other local men and women, y'all on this table

(Local champion).

Apology accepted

Not relevant, I agree with you

True that!

Tell him the induction fees.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
femokleen:
@the bolded

Sign-up fee is €50
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gbyms:

Haha. Everyone saying he killed the interview, A lot saying the panelist gave handshake

I ain't articulating abt hand shake bruv, something super colossal

Infact if you ask 7 out of 10 people how the interview went for them, you might feel depressed and start wondering if there’s hope for you.

Depression...? Impervious!
I won't wonder, I'm cognizant there's hope for me with abundance of God's grace

This is just the cbt scenery playing out again.

What's my business with CBT scenery?

I remember people saying they’d get 101 percent. Infact Nnpc would owe them marks. Okay after invitation came out, they started caving. Spilling out how the slots have been sold.

Theirs were all guess work!

I stated the obvious. Did you read abt seeing my score? I doubt...Read again

In summary don’t share your panelist exquisite response o. Because if people start lol.

Lol... I never intended sharing. No thanks for the unsought advocacy.

At this moment we have done our bit.
We cannot can any longer

@the bolded...
I absolutely agree with you.
Cheers bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Moved on from what really, you went to Abuja for an interview, is it not a sane thing to expect feedback? undecided
CsRockefeller:

Since I had the interview on the 6th of June or is it July? I have attended an interview, have one coming up and I'm currently making progress at my current job.

Two weeks ago, I decided to un-follow this thread. This is the second time I'm checking it in two weeks.

I've moved on. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Black11:
Moved on from what really, you went to Abuja for an interview, is it not a sane thing to expect feedback? undecided

Bros, I tire o.

"I have moved on. I have moved on". Yet they would still keep following and commenting on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
BenFlash:
Sometimes the arguments one reads here are just a product of poor English comprehension.

This APL should just come quickly, 'AYAM TAYAD!'

My guy, what course did you study again?

Just to check something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
The way a lot of people now fight against the ABT is funnying me, @kevlala I give it to you, you insisted (through all trials and tribulations cheesy) there was no relationship between the APL and TF, now if you mention the ABT some people would want to cut your throat eg @Femokleen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
I am puzzled
ChasteGhuy:

Bros, I tire o.

"I have moved on. I have moved on". Yet they would still keep following and commenting on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
organise jarus, u never receive alert? we dey wait for you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Suddenly people have become prophets of both Mohammed and Abraham?
Chai......Nigerians cheesy cheesy, Religion no go do una something

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Baba God tomorrow is Tuesday, next tomorrow na Wednesday, follow by Thursday. .na yu dey keep me safe since, I surrender all...safe me again this week....

PS: this post na just fun, if you catch cruise and insult-quote me I go swear for you ni...make yu waka jeje

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Black11:
The way a lot of people now fight against the ABT is funnying me, @kevlala I give it to you, you insisted (through all trials and tribulations cheesy) there was no relationship between the APL and TF, now if you mention the ABT some people would want to cut your throat eg @Femokleen.

Sound it louder!
Everyone would be paid!
Theory to baaaaadt!
Kevlala dey learn jare bt na chinko (he no dey quick die), dem quick knack am alert na y. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
You again??

ConsistentSG:
Hello Local Men and Woman.

The wait will soon be over. soon and very soon we are going to see APL.

It may be this night or so soon thereafter. But one thing is sure, the wait will soon be ended.

Best Regards

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Teaser4:
Baba God tomorrow is Tuesday, next tomorrow na Wednesday, follow by Thursday. .na yu dey keep me safe since, I surrender all...safe me again this week....

PS: this post na just fun, if you catch cruise and insult-quote me I go swear for you ni...make yu waka jeje

Inside life lol
Sha inform local champion when you get paid. My sauce told me tomorrow is Tuesday and your bar don dey processed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
sagio09:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION !! ATTENTION!!!
LOCAL MEN AND WOMEN.
Please lets decode this case scenario ;

I and other 6 guys dat graduated from same university, same state and same year were interviewed on 4th, 9am.
6 of us graduated with 2:1, while the 7th guy was an overall best 1st class student from his department.
6 of us all got alert on tue 22/08, wen 4th was massively paid.
The 7th guy( best graduating student of his department) hasn't been paid the TP allowance uptill naw dat i spoke with him.

I'm jst shaking as i'm writing, pls any theorist to extract something meaningful from this piece.

NB: What ever the situation i don't care, what i knw is dat i'm very optimistic of receiving my APL by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Teaser4:

. Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Okay na

Na 2:1 I get o and I've not been paid.

11th, GT
Jarus:

Okay make all of us dey declare now.

na first class me too get o smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kaanbelmont: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
I guess I am not the only one wishing this thread reaches 1000.NNPC should wait for it to reach 1000 pages first before they drop APL.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Twhizzy2:
Okay na

Na 2:1 I get o and I've not been paid.

11th, GT

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Teaser4:

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2019
October here, October there, learnt the shell stuff targeted resuming October, was at an aptitude test yesterday and was told resumption is by October if successful, nnpc should be no different, what's the thing about October sef (the beginning of a business year? )I presume by now companies should conducted or will soon conduct their AGM, plans should have kickstarted for the following busines year, budgets e.t.c, why not September or November, just asking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.