Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844910 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 27, 2019
GeniusOla:
October here, October there, learnt the shell stuff targeted resuming October, was at an aptitude test yesterday and was told resumption is by October if successful, nnpc should be no different, what's the thing about October sef (the beginning of a business year? )I presume by now companies should conducted or will soon conduct their AGM, plans should have kickstarted for the following busines year, budgets e.t.c, why not September or November, just asking.
For shell, who said so or in what context did you hear about the october resumption. They've been shockingly and surprisingly slow about their process. I would be very very glad if you are right as it would make decisions easier for me.
Aptitude test/personality test ? isn't it all done online? and that stage has been passed for over a month

You can answer me on the shell thread if you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 27, 2019
GeniusOla:
October here, October there, learnt the shell stuff targeted resuming October, was at an aptitude test yesterday and was told resumption is by October if successful, nnpc should be no different, what's the thing about October sef (the beginning of a business year? )I presume by now companies should conducted or will soon conduct their AGM, plans should have kickstarted for the following busines year, budgets e.t.c, why not September or November, just asking.

OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

Looks like the last quarter of the year. Most Q4 are used for a kinda summary. You don't wait to January to plan a business year.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Dbowline:

OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

Looks like the last quarter of the year. Most Q4 are used for a kinda summary. You don't wait to January to plan a business year.
you killed this.. was about saying this.. Q4
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Yeah, and if the acclaimed three months training is true, then it all adds up
Dbowline:

OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2019
Dbowline:

OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

No be lie
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukxx: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Boypeace1:

I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with tremendous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuancesalluding to literal and metaphorical context.it is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal .

[b][/b]Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon spotted... grin grin Bros Migwo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2019
He said "an" aptitude test, not shell
mosgoon:
For shell, who said so or in what context did you hear about the october resumption. They've been shockingly and surprisingly slow about their process. I would be very very glad if you are right as it would make decisions easier for me.
Aptitude test/personality test ? isn't it all done online? and that stage has been passed for over a month

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2019
I had to check to make sure this is Nnpc thread not shell lol.
Good morning folks. Have a beautiful day

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2019
mosgoon:

Must have been in reference to their previous year's recruitment, as per the aptitude test, that was an entirely different coy, forgive my punctuations. I sigthed two different coys to show the October thing is common and why nnpc would almost follow suit
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2019
GeniusOla:

Must have been in reference to their previous year's recruitment, as per the aptitude test, that was an entirely different coy, forgive my punctuations. I sigthed two different coys to show the October thing is common and why nnpc would almost follow suit
oh okay. Understood now . Thanks!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2019
You see how ordinary punctuation marks almost started World war 3? Morale of the story, take your punctuation marks seriously.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2019
(153)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by menipo(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Please guys who can tell me which is better between DPR and NNPC and what's their grade/salary structure like or do they use same structure as NNPC
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2019
menipo:
Please guys who can tell me which is better between DPR and NNPC and what's their grade/salary structure like or do they use same structure as NNPC
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2019
C12112 my guy, how far?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2019
Cochukwu:
C12112 my guy, how far?
Since he has gotten "alert", he has never been the same...
hehehehehe... na joke o. cheesy cheesy
Perhaps, no new information from his "source" at the moment...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2019
menipo:
Almost the same thing, buh I heard DPR has a little edge over NNPC in terms of welfare for starters... For managerial level NNPC should be better.

And being a regulatory body they're always well taken care of to prevent compromise, but I consider both of them a great start for a GT.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Cochukwu:
C12112 my guy, how far?

Barring any last minute change, he's fine - I guess.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaxin119: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2019
menipo:

It's just like Ministry of Finance Vs CBN
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2019
jaxin119:
Lol. Actually C12112 has never been the same after the slot theft accusation.
There's no point there
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2019
scobyy2007:

It's just like Ministry of Finance Vs CBN
That comparison is too wide, you can never compare a ministry to a Department, Agency or Commission...

Ministry's earn the least except you're a Director or Perm Sec that's when you'll enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2019
So is better you choose from the rest and leave ministry except you're sure you'll get to Director or Perm Sec, Cos you need a good salary to start well.

So you don't marry at 40yrs... Lol, just pray for the best shaa, who go shine go shine, even if you dy cave.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2019
My company's work has brought me to Napims in Ikoyi, and have been going there for some time now. The serenity of the working environment makes local man think of APL always. Local man is depending on only God's grace. Join me in prayer...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2019
4gunners:
My company's work has brought me to Napims in Ikoyi, and have been going there for some time now. The serenity of the working environment makes local man think of APL always. Local man is depending on only God's grace. Join me in prayer...
NAPIMS, Lolz this is where I admire accountants and economists, NAPIMS is just one of the most organized subsidiaries...

My brother dream on, it will come to fruition, God will grant your heart desires.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Clintsoch:
So is better you choose from the rest and leave ministry except you're sure you'll get to Director or Perm Sec, Cos you need a good salary to start well.

So you don't marry at 40yrs... Lol, just pray for the best shaa, who go shine go shine, even if you dy cave.
Choooi!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=4gunners post=81653073]My company's work has brought me to Napims in Ikoyi, and have been going there for some time now. The serenity of the working environment makes local man think of APL always. Local man is depending on only God's grace. Join me in prayer...[/quote ]grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Clintsoch:
NAPIMS, Lolz this is where I admire accountants and economists, NAPIMS is just one of the most organized subsidiaries...

My brother dream on, it will come to fruition, God will grant your heart desires.
Amen oo.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaxin119: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.