Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,611 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (62306 Views)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ipodstinks: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Egypt209: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu must hear this

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by devlishGINGER(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ahukannakate(f): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
What a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by DonX001: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Stupid lying bloggers. Anybody that reads this can see that this is a cooked up story with maggi and pepper.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by MrHandsome2013: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
odi kwa egu.. Wonder shall never cease.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ElsonMorali: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Abomination!

These same set of people will dress up and go to Church on Sunday. I laugh in pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by BABANGBALI: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
ini18:
shameless party
shameless Igbo. Lankybaby on my mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Kingkamba(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
After them go say na Benue, calabar, Warri and Edo that kind thing the happen grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by olatade(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
both of them are useless (mother and daughter)

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Edusouls(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chai women are now fully into prostitiution as a profession, both young and old,student and working class, married and single,mother and daughter,even minors.muumy abeg no kill your daughter, she just dey Huzzle like you,she is not even aware of your relationship with the Dubai playboy, anambra women and their love of money shir no get part 2..
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Bar1941(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
The guy is a learner, he should have chosen another stadium entire for the other match, you can't play both legs of an elclasico only at Bernabeu.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by raphretle: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is what happens when you have Amebo neighbors.... I guess the woman paid one of the neighbors to serve as informant...

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ClearFlair: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hahahaha!!! Obi’s people. No wonder Atiku lost. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Ayobami7(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
好的
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by elgramz: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oga Dubai why

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Opiletool(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bloggers and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Fridayfriday: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
This things never end
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by noisy45(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
I'm currently working as a tiler in a house in ogbaru local government I have not heard that story
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by kmaster007: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Biafrans.... Nnamdi Kanu suld com and see dis

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by SjMbula(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
Only Igbos! In President Bubu's voice: kai wallahi, iyamiri kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Femijohn198: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
I need the man pix because he tried.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Emyjeze(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
We all know such behavior and stupidity are possesed by the oduduwa descendant. . . . . .they ahve finally taken there foolishness to the east
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by BrokenCock: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
U r verymad for uploadinga fake pix
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by RTSC: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
In the days of our ancestors, both mother, daughter and lover would be thrown into the evil forest.

Abomination.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ojuikwu: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
lovegracie5:
well, the lover boy must be really great... lol. cheers
with 500 naira you can Bleep both mama and daughter in igbo land
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by israelmao(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Things are happening.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by modik(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
divicodefred:
Na dem

Na our people, the developers

They will sell their mothers for money

Fight over man, mother and daughter

Useless flattrons

See how they are disgracing themselves because of preeck, shameless people

Atiku, come and see your people o

Keep shut!

Na u holy pass ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.