Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (62054 Views)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Oricha79(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Almighty God has forsaken their souls.... what an abomination
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Didi2d(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Which film be this?

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by grandstar(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
MistadeRegal:
The man is evil. Shred him. He's useless to the world.
How can a sane man have an affair with mother and daughter? That's disgusting.
He should be stoned to death in fact. Arrant nonsense.
Now he'll be claiming rugged guy or badass....

That's why the mother said her daughter should marry him

She knows he can never marry her daughter as all he's interested in was sex. The young girl will learn the hard way

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by oldman112(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
The man is stupid not to play his games well, prik why
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by bizhop01: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Who say Mr dick no sweet?
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
modik:

Keep shut!

Na u holy pass ba
?

THrashed!

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's bad.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by don4real18(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
D for Dubai and D for ______
Women grin
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by springtech(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na their way.
You can't beat them to this. Never .

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Ategberoson(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
what's news about this? it's a tradition in Igbo land

those people no dey house when them share shame

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Ategberoson(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019

those people no dey house when them share shame

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by nwanyionitsha: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
divicodefred:
Na dem

Na our people, the developers

They will sell their mothers for money

Fight over man, mother and daughter

Useless flattrons

See how they are disgracing themselves because of preeck, shameless people

Atiku, come and see your people o

Useless coneheaded things. Have you finished condoling your brethren that died in the collapsed building.
People that can't build proper houses or send their children to schools in decent buildings will keep raining insult on others.
We all know how to tribalize everything.
When that building collapsed the first comment came from your tribalist brother as well,claiming the house was built by an igbo man. Thank God for social media. We know the owners.
Now go and condole those listed below since you have nothing doing.

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by PapaAdanna: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
divicodefred:
Na dem

Na our people, the developers

They will sell their mothers for money

Fight over man, mother and daughter

Useless flattrons

See how they are disgracing themselves because of preeck, shameless people

Atiku, come and see your people o

It is ironical for an Afonja to come up with an opinion when it comes infidelity.
Wonders they say never ends, imagine the most promiscuous tribe in the whole of Africa.
In fact I don't have much time to spare with ur type

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by MistadeRegal(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
grandstar:

That's why the mother said her daughter should marry him

She knows he can never marry her daughter as all he's interested in was sex. The young girl will learn the hard way

I think you meant, "shouldn't marry him"
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by bossrillboss: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Aboks:
WWE mama vs daughter show down
..u no get am. lol.na Raw mama vs smack down daughter.hehehe

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Ategberoson(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019

those people no dey house when them they share shame

cc wifeesnatcher

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by mozona(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
dont believe the story but if na true then oga dubai get long throat

and he has bitten more than he can chew.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by goaldynboy: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fake, Fabricated, Cooked up, Cockk and Bull Super Story!!

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by boomssey(f): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Orisirisi hmmmn! Mother and daughter,all in d name of dick! E be like say sugar dey for that hin dick for d mother to b washing clothes and cooking for d guy.just when u think uv seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Zikachat(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
old story..

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Awoo88: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
The man an idiot!!! A very stupid man! Giving us good players a bad name. How can you be kpanshing mother and daughter and allow them to do the grammar 8n your house??
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
PapaAdanna:

[s]It is ironical for an Afonja to come up with an opinion when it comes infidelity.
Wonders they say never ends, imagine the most promiscuous tribe in the whole of Africa.
In fact I don't have much time to spare with ur type
[/s]
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
[s]Useless coneheaded things. Have you finished condoling your brethren that died in the collapsed building.
People that can't build proper houses or send their children to schools in decent buildings will keep raining insult on others.
We all know how to tribalize everything.
When that building collapsed the first comment came from your tribalist brother as well,claiming the house was built by an igbo man. Thank God for social media. We know the owners.
Now go and condole those listed below since you have nothing doing.
[/s]

God will wipe away your tears
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by dalass(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Name checkers grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
firo08:
[s]talk wise and stop bringing your reputation down.
slowpoke[/s]

I feel your pain
grin

You and Atiku grin

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Smartwave: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
If and only if.... In Anambra, I'm not surprise. The mother knows that the daughter is not her biological child. She is a product of baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ategberoson:

those people no dey house when them they share shame

cc wifeesnatcher

Bros take your time o. We Igbo don't like different thing for one family

One diick for mother and daughter and one veejay for dad and son. So what's the fuss about that? You Yoruba aren't civilized if you don't practice this spirit of oneness in your land

Receive the spirit of oneness

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
ayodaisi:
Igbo amaka
I witnessed it life, the woman and the daughter are Yoruba. Go verify before spilling shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.