Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (62304 Views)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Awesomefred32(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin
the same people

should we tell them
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Akuruoulo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joromi12:
i would rather believe Samuel okwaraji died after scoring against india sad
u sure pass Ronaldo vs ATM
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ACE1010: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Una no dey shame?? angry sad

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Sluvist(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Amaka fights her Chinyere mother over the sweet prick of Shegun, the bad boy that tastes both the mother and the daughter.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
bjjose:
Igbo Amaka

Guy why na embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by barrydee(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
MistadeRegal:
The man is evil. Shred him. He's useless to the world.
How can a sane man have an affair with mother and daughter? That's disgusting.
He should be stoned to death in fact. Arrant nonsense.
Now he'll be claiming rugged guy or badass....

STONED TO DEATH KE?? What crime did he commit? Did he rape any one of them?
You are just a Player Hater.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
E b like like say Oga Dubai sabi do d thing! To d extent say mama go fight her daughter for public.
He sabi hammer dose spot wella.

You see some of dis women wey dey do beer parlour.. Some of dem na retired oloshoes... And you know what? Once an olosho is always an olosho
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by effystrings(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Send me a DM for Guitar Classes, for both Starters and Intermediate players. 08139307934 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Mosco100(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Aru emela na ala Igbo .
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Goddaybliss: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
E wooo, so my prophesies are beginning to start manifesting

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by dreyton(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
No doubt, that guy prick carry load and he also said use am wella, who no like better thing?? kiss undecided
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Rajosh(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
disgrace of the highest order
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chiipink, can you see how a mother and a daughter are fighting for a yoruba guy, HIV peop
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by AprokoGirl: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
ok
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Maazi Kanu was right, 99.9% of them na Olosho; this kind thing is normal for that side; it shouldn't surprise anybody at all, some of them even take it to be like family business.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by MistadeRegal(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
barrydee:

STONED TO DEATH KE?? What crime did he commit? Did he rape any one of them?
You are just a Player Hater.

Will you be here saying same thing if he slept with two of your biological sisters not to talk of your mum and sister?
These are the reasons behind moral decadence in our world of today.
He has been dating and using the mother before setting his eyes on the daughter as well. Is that godly in your own eyes?
Means you can do same as a man.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Mccullum: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
I blame the mother who failed to be transparent to her daughter and for that I can't blame her child who played along with the guy base on discovery of her maturity that ripe for loving relationship.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Abaagirl: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Shame on them
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is really weird cheesy
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by AbaLion: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Useless coneheaded things. Have you finished condoling your brethren that died in the collapsed building.
People that can't build proper houses or send their children to schools in decent buildings will keep raining insult on others.
We all know how to tribalize everything.
When that building collapsed the first comment came from your tribalist brother as well,claiming the house was built by an igbo man. Thank God for social media. We know the owners.
Now go and condole those listed below since you have nothing doing.

A day after the collapsed building, 53 were reportedly dead in a tanker explosion at upper eweka in Anambra. Have you consoled the bereaved?, have you mourned the dead?.
I know people your type can be very stupid but using the dead as your attack mechanism is a new height of stupid.

-Lion
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by nwanyionitsha: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
AbaLion:

A day after the collapsed building, 53 were reportedly dead in a tanker explosion at upper eweka in Anambra. Have you consoled the bereaved?, have you mourned the dead?.
I know people your type can be very stupid but using the dead as your attack mechanism is a new height of stupid.

-Lion
Yes. They are being mourned by all people of goodwill.
You come online and make mockery of a tribe, for what?
On the collapsed building thread, the first comment was made by a yoruba man, buhariadvocate ,and his comment was the house was built by an igboman.
It is a shame. A building collapsed in yorubaland and the first thing a yorubaman could think of is an igboman and to go tribal.
On this thread with an unverified story of a mother and daughter dating same man, something that could happen across tribes and races, something that can happen anywhere, and you and your brethen took it upon yourself to insult igbos over the character of two people on an unverified story.
Go to the thread about HIV prevalence in th SS, and see your brethren dancing to tribal bigotry music. One of them even said all the people with HIV in the SS are igbos.
Now, i understand that dream where tunde bakare saw igbo masquerade is real.
On every single thread, yorubas must mention igbo.
You guys better leave igbos alone.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
They should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by AbaLion: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Yes. They are being mourned by all people of goodwill.
You come online and make mockery of a tribe, for what?
On the collapsed building thread, the first comment was made by a yoruba man, buhariadvocate ,and his comment was the house was built by an igboman.
It is a shame. A building collapsed in yorubaland and the first thing a yorubaman could think of is an igboman and to go tribal.
On this thread with an unverified story of a mother and daughter dating same man, something that could happen across tribes and races, something that can happen anywhere, and you and your brethen took it upon yourself to insult igbos over the character of two people on an unverified story.
Go to the thread about HIV prevalence in th SS, and see your brethren dancing to tribal bigotry music. One of them even said all the people with HIV in the SS are igbos.
Now, i understand that dream where tunde bakare saw igbo masquerade is real.
On every single thread, yorubas must mention igbo.
You guys better leave igbos alone.
You're being much silly, much more pathetically disgusting for accusing a group of persons over a phenomenon you're equally guilty as charged. Very much ridiculously senseless is your linking an isolated tribal slur to an unfortunate deadly incident which is neither related to the discuss of the thread. Your attempt at such a clap back was purely an attempt at being stupid. When it comes to tribalism, blame game and hate, we all know who takes the cake as much as we know that you and your ilks are much worse at it. So, spare me the tears and carve out a hole in your butt to soak it in.
When the news is ego tripping, it's genuine and veritable but when it doesn't suit you, it becomes unverifiable and a propaganda.. innit?... That's so dumb of y'all. You get what you give, so, brace up for more.

-Lion
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by nwanyionitsha: 1:32am On Mar 16, 2019
AbaLion:

You're being much silly, much more pathetically disgusting for accusing a group of persons over a phenomenon you're equally guilty as charged. Very much ridiculously senseless is your linking an isolated tribal slur to an unfortunate deadly incident which is neither related to the discuss of the thread. Your attempt at such a clap back was purely an attempt at being stupid. When it comes to tribalism, blame game and hate, we all know who takes the cake as much as we know that you and your ilks are much worse at it. So, spare me the tears and carve out a hole in your butt to soak it in.
When the news is ego tripping, it's genuine and veritable but when it doesn't suit you, it becomes unverifiable and a propaganda.. innit?... That's so dumb of y'all. You get what you give, so, brace up for more.

-Lion
Go mourn your dead.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by frozen70(f): 1:50am On Mar 16, 2019
I don't blame the women but I blame the guy for double dating
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Instead of them to do twosome
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by stuffs4me(m): 6:17am On Mar 16, 2019
Amambra

This is very common among yeebos..
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
[code][/code][quote author=ngadaAwo post=76684004][/quote]

God will wipe your tears away! Crying for eight years no be small thing
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=ngadaAwo post=76684004][/quote]

Joblessness dey worry you
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=ngadaAwo post=76684004][/quote]

God will wipe your tears away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.