Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (62081 Views)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by freethesheeple(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/cover-story/mother-daughter-fight-dirty-over/

oga dubia naaaaaaaaaa.
The man dey do Family cleansing...Him don clean mama finish;con enter the daughter....
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by peacey: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
women are very Useless set of people
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by jansonn(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nothing is impossible
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Omoluabi16(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Many bloggers will rot in hell. Non existent and unverifiable stories are news now. And these stupid tales keep making FP

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Ategberoson(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Bros take your time o. We Igbo don't like different thing for one family

One diick for mother and daughter and one veejay for dad and son. So what's the fuss about that? You Yoruba aren't civilized if you don't practice this spirit of oneness in your land

Receive the spirit of oneness

I dodged back to sender to south yeast
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by nwanyionitsha: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
divicodefred:

God will wipe away your tears
grin
Tears over what.
You should be in mourning.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by CoolAmbience(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
ayodaisi:
Igbo amaka

Lol.

Dis pass Amaka o....na Ajoka.

Shame wan kill me...

Ndi ala!
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by kenodrill: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's the effect of a good working prick
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by kenodrill: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's the effect of a good working dick
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
a very common thing in most homes at anambra and imo.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Orpe7(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Preeek wey dey burst mama and daughter brain
Cant they share grin
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
a common occurence in imo and anambra.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
shocked
If this were on Xvideos
grin
I am sure it wouldn't have ended like this grin cheesy
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by smartking1: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na waoo

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by vRendoh(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Na wao. Two of our okoro sisters fighting over a Yoruba man.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by dokyOloye: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
bjjose:
Igbo Amaka
Yes ooooo.
Say yes to lovemaking grin
Say no to skull mining grin
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Diamond145(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
seriously this one weak me���
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Yoighaman(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Expect things like this when you run a beer parlour.....wonder why they are surprised.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ngadaAwo: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
divicodefred:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by focus7: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na them.

They sleeps with their mothers, sleeps with their fathers, sleep with step dads step moms, masturbate inside the bank, uses cucumber to self service and now mother and daughter sharing the same man.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=ngadaAwo post=76683706][/quote]

God will wipe away your tears, Atiquiet!
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by divicodefred: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
[s]Tears over what.
You should be in mourning[/s].
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by ngadaAwo: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
divicodefred:
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by samkevie: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
I don’t believe this nollywood story a bit
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Op, u reli took time to cook this story. Its so delicious.. Thumbs up.
Nice tribal touch and romance, not too much,not too little. Good job. Good job.
Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by YourbaAreSlaves: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Anambra illiterates. Go school they won't go. Its fvcking up and down , even their mothers are all in Catholic women's union so as to fvck the priests. These people have no shame. When they see IMO men with swag their eyes will pop out like they want to strip you make with their eyes and they will be speaking that their fa fa fa something language. grin grin

Where is Chino, has he activated silent mode he won't talk here grin grin
Azigbakwa ihe ojor!!

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by Bimpe29: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Disgusting! Show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by YourbaAreSlaves: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
quentin06:
a very common thing in most homes at anambra and imo.

Don't bring IMO into your nonsense. Anambra mothers that like to bleep Catholic church priests. Their mothers like sex as much as their daughters. No shame no control in otu Onitsha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra by sircrabo: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
is he Mr nimROD? his rod must be good. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.