Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,830 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

KINGS 2(battleground) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 2(battleground) (188985 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2019
They can't be dead o, hope nothing have happened to my Katherine.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2019
Oboi so king jafar won, chai pity mongula ooo

Hmmmm, Katherine

OP tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Katherine can't die just like that na
I think Taka will be the new blood racca

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Francis fine ur way down to Mogula first and see things for urself
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
If Francis makes a mistake of going to Mogula.,King Jafar will surely kill him this time around.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by doctorexcel: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Team Taka. Admission into team taka university loading. Get your blood racca form here. terms and conditions apply. pls note no porting to another team once you enrol
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by shakibell(f): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
doctorexcel:
Team Taka.
Admission into team taka university loading. Get your blood racca form here.
terms and conditions apply.
pls note no porting to another team once you enrol

I wnt to enrol. Lol

BT could d blood racca b taka?
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 6:35am On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin grin
doctorexcel:
Team Taka.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Magicmeemee(f): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
This is getting more interesting
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 5

FLUFFY CLOUDS GLIDE ACROSS THE PALE BLUE SKY; THE FADING, SUBDUED MOON SITS REDUNDANTLY BEHIND THEM.The sun has awakened and is promptly emerging through the hazy sky. The cloudy layer creates a pleasant blanket from the sun. Birds simultaneously tweet out to each other in a chorus, singing a soothing, melodic tune. A graceful robin flies swiftly across the open pasture, flowing beside the gentle breeze...

Kess rolled to the edge of the bed dragging the duvet above his waist... He couldn't sleep, he kept thinking about the girl next room.., she never leaves his mind, she's always there, mentally if not physically. It's just incomprehensible. She's his one stable force, his one stability in a world filled with chaos and he so desperately need that in his life.

He loves her and he still can't believe how deeply he has fallen for her, the feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout his whole body. It’s overwhelming, yet makes him feel complete. It has no bound nor length nor depth; it’s just absolute. It feels as though he's in a dangerous fire, yet he's completely safe at the same time. It feels as though someone’s given him peace. It feels as though his heart was dancing around his chest; and a hole, he was never aware was there, has been filled. He feel so light, like he's on top of the world yet his heart is constricting and it feels as if there’s no oxygen in his lungs.

It’s strange, frightening even, how you can go from someone being a complete stranger, to then being completely infatuated by them and wondering how it ever was that you were able to live without them, because you sure as hell couldn’t imagine being without them.

Uncomfortable with his lying position, he quickly adjusted himself placing the pillow under his head..
He exhales and lie down on his back folding his hands round the pillow.., he grunted when he realise he hasn't tell her how he feels.., he knows is silly harboring such feelings and the person isn't even aware..

He has fallen in love before but never has he fallen this deep for someone who isn't even aware of the way he feels.., it was stupid of him, he knew the best thing to do was tell her.., tell her how mad he is about her..

He jolted out of his thoughts when he heard his ringtone.., he glance around scanning his eyes in search of his phone..

He took it up when he found it, he sigh when he saw the name on the screen..

His partner.., why was he calling him so early in the morning...

He hesitated a bit, then he answered the call...

"Am i interrupting something.. "

Kess pull in a wry smile at his partner's question...., he quickly pull off the blanket from his body and held for his watch..

Damn.. ,why didn't his alarm ring.., it's morning already..
"Are you at the station..? He ask jumping out from the bed..

"Yes.. "

Kess pull in a deep breathe and quickly walk towards the bathroom.. ..

"They I. D the burnt body.. "

Kess heart froze...

"Turns out it's the chief's body.., Chief Carlos.. "

The shock drove Kess aback, his back hitting the bathroom door.., now everyone will know the body is Carlos.., what else..?

"Are you there..?

Kess snorted calming his panic... "Yes.. "

"Well, i thought you should know"

"Yeah, thank you.. "Kess muttered with clenched teeth.."I will soon be on my way there.. "

Without waiting for a reply, he ended the call..,now he was scared, scared everything might go south and he'll end up loosing her and it will be the end of his career..

"Good morning.. "Francis muttered, hands on his knees..

Jerry gave a sluggish yawn.. "Didn't you sleep last night ..?

"I couldn't.. "He said faintly..

Jerry sat and dust off the dirt on his hair and body... "Why.., were you scared those men might catch us again..?

Francis scoffs.. "That's the least of my problem. "

"Then what are you thinking about..?

Francis look around, he had no idea where they were, he remembered home, he wonder how his brother might be fairing, he guess he's worried about him just the way he is...

Pulling in breathe he focus his gaze back on Jerry.. "Mogula.., do you really believe they're dead.. ?

Jerry gritted, for a moment he thought he was thinking how they were to going get food into their stomach, he was hungry, he stare around hoping to see anything that resembles food...

"Seriously, i don't know.. "Jerry said pivoting his gaze on him

"Have you been to Mogula before..?

Jerry sigh.."Yeah..,i go there sometimes.."

"I don't believe they're dead.., they can't be dead.. "

"Believe whatever you want man.., but the king Jafar i know won't spare them..,I've heard things about him, his cruelty is unimaginable... "

Terror crushed Francis spines.., could it really be they're dead.., they are the only family he has left to go to.., he wonder what he'll do if Jerry's words are true.., quirking a brow, he turn away his face, he knew he'd hurt Katherine, leaving the way he left, he didn't have the time to say a proper goodbye.., His lips flushed with a wry smile when he thought about their kiss..,that simple touch of her on his body made him lost all sense of reasoning.., he loved her and he still do.., no matter how he try convincing himself it was over, he knew deep down that will never happen, he still love her and it hurts to know he left her..

He'd thought he would never see her again, but now he was back here and he heard the most devastating news of his life....

"Where are you going..? Jerry ask the moment Francis stood up..

"I need to go to Mogula.. "

"To do what.., didn't you hear everything I've been saying.. ?

"I need to be sure.. "

"Sure of what.. ?

"I need to know if they're dead like you said"

Jerry grunted.. "Look man, you can't go to Mogula.., you can't go to a place people are fleeing from..."

"You don't understand.., those people you claimed to be dead are my friends.., they're the only people i know here.. "

"Okay fine.., how do you intend on going there..?

Francis hasn't even thought of that.., he was and still a stranger here.., he look around, he doesn't even have a clue of where they are, how does he intend to get to Mogula.."Well i thought you'll be going with me.."

"And why would i do that..?

"Am begging.. "

"Begging won't cut it mate, am not going there, I was heading for the capital when those lunatics caught me.. "

"Please Jerry..., please.. "

"I can't mate... "He riposte standing up... "I guess this is where we say our goodbyes, it was nice meeting you mate.. "

"Francis.., my name is Francis.. "

"Yeah Francis, whatever.. "

"Fine, just tell me the path to follow.. "Francis said when he ran out of words to persuade him

"This isn't the world you came from mate, this is a different world entirely, map or no map, you'll get lost and probably end in a boiling pot... "

"Fine then.., don't tell me.. "he retorted, voice hitched.. "I guess i will find my way.."

Jerry exhales, he'd to get to the capital, the tournaments were going to start in two day's time.., he has always heard people talk about the tournaments but never have he witnessed any.., after the dead of the old man he was staying with, he decided to head out into the world...,since then he became a wanderer always stopping and sleeping where he dims fit..., if not for those bastards, he would have reach his destination, probably stolen some money and have some women in his bed...

He suck his teeth when he remembered what happened the last time he was in Mogula.., he has stole money, a lot of it, he manage to flee before the owner got hold of him..

"Fine.., i will go there but on one condition... "

Francis didn't care what his condition is, he needed him to get to Mogula "What's your condition.. ?

"If they're dead.., You will go with me to the capital.. "

"The capital..!
He remembers the capital, Levi has always spoken about it..."Fine.. "He agreed without asking questions why he needed him as a company...

"Secondly.. "

"Secondly.. "Francis chimed in.. "You said there was only one condition.. "

Not minding his words, Jerry continued.. "Secondly we eat.. "

"There is no time.. "

"I can't go on that far journey with an empty stomach.."

Francis wanted to counter but his words seized in his throat..."Fine.. "He said not exactly in agreement to his second condition..

he was hungry but hunger can wait when it comes to knowing if his first love is still alive..

A smile danced in his chin as the words 'first love' echoed in his head...

"Fine then.."Peter interrupt his thoughts with shrugged shoulders..

He turn down the door knob and the heavy iron-bound door swung open....,a taunting evil smile circled his lips as he saw her lying face down, her hair flat and covering her face..

"Wakey wakey.. "He said as he step into the room..
He dropped the small pistol in his hand on the table, he folded his hand waiting for her to notice his presence and raise her face.., he can't wait for her to scream and yell at him.., he enjoys taunting her, making her suffer a bit before he gets her to do his bidding which she'll surely do...

"Hey.. "He said a minute later..

He grunted wondering if she was acting up to provoke him, if that's what she's doing, he must admit it's working...

He walk close to her, for a minute, he just stood staring at her, was she still sleeping..?

"Hey.. "He said again a bit louder this time but to his utmost surprise she didn't bulge..

He furrowed his brows and lour down to her sitting level... "What's this Rose..., are you tired of looking at my face...,or you think am too pretty.. ?

When she didn't move, he push her head with his finger but her head fell down shallowly..

Fear pricked him, he quickly raised her head up but it fell back down the moment he let go...

"Rose.. "He hauled out with pulsating heart..

Confused, he quickly began to untie her, she can't die on him, he won't allow it..

"Rose.. "He called out again but no reply came from her..

How could he be so selfish, he has left her here without thinking if she eats or drink water..

He lay her on the floor after he was done untying her..., he lower his ears to her chest.., she wasn't breathing... Could she be dead... ?

Amidst his confusion, he recalled he have a first aid kit..., he took a glance at her, he wasn't sure if he had anything that can revive her on the kit but it was worth checking...

He ran out of the room in a haste and head towards his room...,he began to toss out clothes from the wardrobe in search of it..

He ran back to the room with the kit in his hand, shocked he stare at the empty floor...,she was nowhere to be found...

"Turn around.. "

Terror sent his breathe out of him.., heart aching and beating rapidly, he turn around..

He narrowed his eyes when he saw her with the gun he had dropped on the table earlier...

Trying to fathom what just happened, he gave out a whimsy laughter.. ..

Anger flashing in Rose eyes, he held the gun firmly to his head..., she didn't know she'll be able to pull off the stunt she did, but she did it and she was eager to pull the trigger if he mess with her....

"So you were just pretending... "John said, the smile on his face slowly encroaching into a frown..

Rose swallowed and blew a strap of her from her face... "You think i was going to let you continue tying me up like an animal.. "

"Sorry to disappoint you Rose.., your plan for escape was just a waste of time.. "

"Am the one with the gun.. "Rose reminded him, she needed him to know she was in command here and if he tries any nonsense, she won't hesitate before pulling the trigger and she meant it...

John's jaw dropped, then he burst into laughter...

Rose curl her lips, his laughter irritates her, angered her to the core..

"You really think i will come here with a loaded gun.. "

Rose heart skipped, terror flooded every part of her body.....

"Stop wasting your time, there is no bullet in that gun, i only brought it here to scare you.. "

Infuriated with his talks, she wrapped her fingers firmly round the trigger then she pulled it..

Her heart snaked, disappointment flaring every part of her face, he was right, the damn gun isn't loaded...

"You really would have shot me with that..?

Rose glare at him, her gaze quickly shift to the door, one thing was sure, gun or no gun, she is getting out of here...

TBC
Drop your comments...

7 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin grin
sly12345:
If Francis makes a mistake of going to Mogula.,King Jafar will surely kill him this time around.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy
doctorexcel:
Team Taka.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Magicmeemee:
This is getting more interesting
Tnks dear
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by amiable990: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
can wait for battle between king Jafar and Francis for Katherine.

long season film about to start.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by skubido(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chai, Francis should be very careful oo

Tanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by kelvyncruz: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Rose will surely escape.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by toyhin123(f): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2019
I trust Rose na, she will surely find a way to escape
Thanks for updating
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Ann2012(f): 3:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Mogula, here we come

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by amikeem(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Rose the sharp pretender.... She will have her way out that am very sure
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by shayoor(f): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by shakibell(f): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Tnz fr d update, CNT wait fr d nxt episode
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Elmagnificient(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
more grease to ur elbow, patiently waiting 4 mr updates.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2019
Rosee baby, show him who you are.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by purity23(f): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2019
toyhin123:
I trust Rose na, she will surely find a way to escape
Thanks for updating
Yes o, my girl is at it again

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by izaray(f): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rose the smart babe
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by sly12345: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rose is badass

1 Like

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Jesubaby: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Francis Vs king Jafar.
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by easystarboy2: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2019
This is getting complicated will Francis be able to rescue the Mogula royalty? Let just wait and see well done bro I respect your work keep it up
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Hollysaint: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2019
Thanks bro silver
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by showgoeson: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
What's wrong with John, wanting to reap where you didn't sow..
Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by Silver1996(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
KINGS(BOOK 2)
EPISODE 6

Fuming hot smoke came through her ears as she scrunched her face, making it go as red as an obnoxious apple. Her eyes stone cold, glaring at him, daring her to make her next move. As her mouth opened to shriek he spoke up…

"What are you going to do now Rose..? He ask taking a step closer to her..

Her eyes squint, and her nose gasp, her eyebrows cocked like a blade..,she scowled her face at him...

"Oh that face.. "he muttered, a wide smile spreading across his lips.. "Just agree to my terms Rose and all this will be over.. "

She drew in breathe, relaxing her nerves...

"A signature is all it takes.. "He added

She glance towards the door again, then she shift her gaze to him....

He grunted, he was upset by the stunt she pulled but her silence was just flaming him up.., he squeeze and frown lines began visible in his face.., he took a step closer.., his eyes fell on the top of her breast..,he scoffs and glance back at her face... "Do you really want us to do this the hard way..?

She dropped the gun to her side, she knew it was pointless still pointing it at him..., she look away weighing the pros and cons of how she was going to escape.., and how long it will take to get to the door in the sitting room...

She look back at him when he shrugged his shoulders reminding her he asked a question, a question she didn't want to hear....
"No.. "She riposte with a grin..

He grinned back.."Well..

"Go to hell.. "She cut in and quickly kick his groin...

John grimace and quickly lour his hands to his balls as the pain intensified...,he moan in deep pain but Rose wasn't done..

With furrowed brows Rose hit his head with the gun and he immediately collasped on the floor..

Feets trembling, she ran out of the room into the parlour, she rushed to the door, turn down the knob but it was lock..

Heart pulsating, she ran back.., her heart race with tremendous speed when she saw blood slowly dropping from his head..

She quickly deep her hands in his pockets.., breathing heavily, she grope her fingers to find the key...
She quickly rose up to her feet when she found the key., she glance at him, her inner mind scream at her to help him but she wasn't willing...

Without another gaze at him, she ran back to the door, put in the key with shaking hands...

She sigh, a sigh of relief when it opened.., she turn down the knob and ran out not bothering to close it back...

"Good morning.. "Kess partner said to him the moment he laid eyes on him..

Kess reciprocated the greeting and they both walked back to the office..

"So we found the car owner..."Inspector Douglas said picking up a phone from the table..

"Who is it..? Kess ask, his eyes peeking at the files on the table..

"Mrs Azualo.. "

Kess look back at him at mention of the name..

"I guess that's the husband last name.. "

"Yeah.. "Kess said.. "She's Jacob's wife. "

"One of the late chief's son...?

"Yes.. "Kess replied walking to his chair.... "How did her car get there...?

"Perhaps someone abducted her.. "

"Abducted..?

"Cars don't just show up on the road.., someone must have attacked her... "

Kess huffs, he was more worried about what will happen to Sonia if Carlos death is traced to her..

"And someone has been calling her nonstop... "
Douglas wink at him when he didn't give any reply...
"Hello man.. "Douglas snapped at him.

Kess quickly jolted back from his thoughts..."Sorry.. "

Douglas sigh.. "Girlfriend problems..?

"No man.. "Kess replied shapily... "What were you saying.. ?

"I was saying someone is calling her cellphone nonstop.."

"Who..? Kess ask, not that he was really interested...,damm, the thought about Sonia was killing him.., he knows that yet he still allows it..

"Max.. "

"Max.."

"Yes....,maybe a close friend of hers.. "

"Any other calls... ?Kess ask with a deep intake..

"Just few, some once, others twice... ..,in your own view, what do you think has happened to her.. ?

"Well judging from how they found the car, i think she was abducted.. "

"Yeah.., that's what i also think.., but the question is.. Who..?

Dillan quickly jump out from the bed when a knock came in.., he prays it's Nadia knocking, he's been thinking of her all night..

He look around the room, he pull in a light smile when he saw it wasn't scattered...

He opened the door only to see his cousin.. What the heck..

Saheed quickly flaunt the newspaper page in his face..

Dillan's eyes bug out as he saw the sketch of his face..
"What's this..? He queried taking it from his hands..

"What does it seem like..? Saheed riposte.. "The police are searching for you.. "

"Yeah, i know that already... "

"That's a bounty on your head Dillan.., you have more than the police to worry about now.. "

Dillan curl his lips and slowly began to fold his fingers into a fist..

"That guy is going extreme length to find you.., are you sure you weren't the one who burnt down that palace..?

Eyes sparkling anger, he spun round to face him.. "I didn't do it.. "

"I know you Dillan.. "Saheed said walking close to him.. "We spent a vacation together.., i know what you're capable of when someone pissed you off.., tell me the truth, did you burn the palace.. ?

Dillan look away, his eyes rowed back to the newspaper, the sketch of his face angered him more, how dare him..

"Allah..., you killed those people in the fire.. "

"I didn't say i did.. "He retorted

"You don't have to admit it, i can see it in your eyes.., what were you thinking...?

"I did what i had to do Saheed.., that bastard murdered my entire family.."

"Did he..?, or that's just another lie..?

"What..?, you think i killed my father..?

"I didn't say so.. "

"Then what the hell are you saying..?

Saheed huffs.. "Do you know what people are saying.., they say your father killed his father.. "

"And he killed mine.. "Dillan hollered

"So it's true then, your father killed his father.. "

"That's not true.. "

"Why did you lie to my father.., for revenge...?

"Yes... ..,Pious and his family ruined my family.., am not going to sit and let it slide... "

"You do know you can't go anywhere right..? Saheed ask, reminding him everyone is searching for him..

"Yeah i know, but your father can.. "

"My father is not a killer.. "

"I know, and am not saying he should become one, i just want that killer to be brought to justice.. "

"What really is your plan Dillan..?

Pulling in a deep breathe, Francis look around, other than the noise of birds, there was nothing else in the bush...
"How long a
re we going to keep hunting for squirrels or whatever we're looking for.. ?

If Jerry understood how he's feeling, he wouldn't spend a second to waste his time.., he really prays Katherine was alright.., he can't get off what Jerry had said from his head.., Katherine is strong, smart, she can't be dead..

"Can you be quiet for a minute...? Jerry said flicking his eyes around.. "Your loud mouth is chasing all the animals away.. "

"Animals...!, we haven't even seen an insect.. "

"Look carefully.., we'll see something... "

Francis exhales and wipe out sweat from his brow... "There is nothing here Jerry, and you know that, so please save my time and yours.. "

"I don't get you.., i suggested we go to town earlier..

"To steal food... "Francis cut in..."and i said it's a total bad idea.. "

"Good thing you remembered... "

Francis exhales, he look at his clothes, they were already dirty.., he had no other one to wear, all thanks to ogini who brought him here without his consent...
He sniff when he smelled his body....

"And speaking of Mogula.. "Jerry chimed in.. "It'll take us two days to get there..."

"What..? He resounded..."Why didn't you tell me this earlier.. "

"There is a word called 'forget' or 'forgot", whatever .. "

"You don't just forget such things.. "Francis blared out..

"You said you were a servant there.., why do you want to go back there... ?

"I need to get there.. "

"Yeah you keep saying that"

Francis grunted, he wonder how he's going to explain to him that's it's important for him to get there...
"Are you taking me there or not..? He asked impetuously

"We had a deal mate.., food before the journey.. "

"Well your ultimate search for food is taking more of our time.. "

"Time.., there is always time to get to Mogula.. "

"You don't understand... "

"Make me.., what's so important in Mogula that you're keen on getting to..?

"Have you been in love.. ?Francis ask not sure when the words popped out

Jerry narrowed his eyes.. "Once.. "

"If you have, then you know what it feels like when you hear the person you love might be dead or alive.. "

"Wait..., you were in love with a maid.. ?

Francis suck his teeth, he was inclined to shut him up and find his way there himself.... "Yeah.. "

A smile spread across Jerry's lips... "Does she love you back..?

Francis was infuriated with his questions... "Yeah.., and it'll drain me to my last flow of blood if anything happens to her... "

"Okay then.., let's get going.., am a big fan of how love story ends, especially your type.. "

Francis knows that was the only way he can get him, if he'd said he was in love with the princess, he wouldn't have believed.., he would have probably shoved it off and continue with his insane hunting..

MOGULA

A flood of tears gushed down her ashen cheeks, She mumbled incoherent things through her hands and choked on her sobs.., Hot torrents of grief coursing down her face..

"Princess.. "

Face drenched with tears, she spun round to look at her..

"Princess.. "Adesa muttered shaking breath...

Katherine couldn't breathe, couldn't talk, she watched as the guards pushed Adesa out of the way....

Adesa lost her balance and fell on the floor.., her ankle sprained..

"Get lost you stupid maid.. "A guard rotted out

Another guard quickly opened the prison gate, held Katherine's hands and began to drag her out..

Katherine Bottom lip quivered, and her shoulders dropped in resignation as they drag her towards the arena...

With the chains in her hand, they pushed her down in front of King Jafar..

A devilish smile found way to King Jafar's lips.., he raise her jaw with a finger so she could see his face..... "How have you been princess...?

Katherine couldn't give a reply, instead she look away, turning her face away from his sight...

She widened her eyes with shock when she saw guards dragging her father into the arena..

"Fa.. fa.. "She muttered with shaking mouth..

Dafuda boiled with anger the moment he saw his daughter in chains... "Jafar.. "He yelled..

Jafar replied with a taunting wicked smile.., he snap his fingers and the guards began to drag Dafuda to the execution stone..

"Please..."Katherine finally spoke up with trembling mouth.. "Please i beg you, don't kill my father.... "

"Oh dear.. "Jafar said.. "You're going to watch your father died, afterwards i will defy your purity before sending you to Lord Kubali... "

"Please, i beg you, spare my father, kill me instead... "

Jafar chuckled, then he quickly grab her neck and Katherine gasp.. "Watch girl... "

Fighting for breathe, Katherine watched as his father's head was laid in the execution stone...
Complete hopelessness converted into tears that rain down her face at lightning speed..

Dafuda quickly took a glance at his daughter's face, he was incline to stand up but he knew either way he was good as dead...

He muttered silent prayers as the executioner raised the axe...

Heart beating against her chest.., Katherine watched as the axe began to fall.., in a slight second, it chopped off Dafuda's head...

Her heart froze.., for a moment, she was stilled, trying to fathom what just happened..., just then it hit her and she lashed out with a loud scream....

TBC
Drop your comments
Sorry for the late update

6 Likes

Re: KINGS 2(battleground) by egwolopretty: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Is this a dream or what, My katherine. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (59) (Reply)

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.